Are Women Stupid?

Women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men. That's why they can't make it and are always demanding special treatment. There is no conspiracy against them. They just don't have the ability and drive of men.

Hahaha.

You are joking, right?

However, the GOP, including the mainstream, are not listening to what they lady is saying.

And if we don't, the Dems will eventually destroy us if we don't reach out to the changing demography of America.

However, the GOP, including the mainstream, are not listening to what they lady is saying.

And if we don't, the Dems will eventually destroy us if we don't reach out to the changing demography of America.

The "Please!... Say you like me." strategy?

Popular psychology 101 is not a strategy, Jake. It is more a prayer.

percy, you have not a clue.

Either we take care of the citizens interests and needs, which we are doing poorly, or the GOP will be in the minority until it does.

Republican women seem to think so. The following quote is from a female republican House member. It was made at a lecture to republican legislators on how to get the women's vote.

"Men do tend to talk about things on a much higher level. Many of my male colleagues, when they go to the House floor they've got some pie chart or graph behind them and they're talking about trillions of dollars and how the debt is awful and we all agree with that...We need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman's level and what everything that she is balancing in her life -- that's the way to go."

—Rep. Renee Ellmers, on the GOP appealing to women voters

As long as the majority continue to vote for their best interests by supporting liberals; I would have to say no.

Anecdotal evidence also exists on the television...watch America's Funniest Home Videos any time and there are 10 men doing something stupid for every one woman they show.

Are Women Stupid?

No, but you are.

You're also sexist. The belief that women are equal to men is not sincere unless you extend that view to women who disagree with you. Think about it...

Men and women arent equal. Nothing that is different can be equal

Demonstrating my point? Your knowledge of the English language is atrocious. Also, so that's how you justify your sexism? Some bimbo who doesn't agree with you can be destroyed, she's not equal?

No, but you are.

You're also sexist. The belief that women are equal to men is not sincere unless you extend that view to women who disagree with you. Think about it...

Demonstrating my point? Your knowledge of the English language is atrocious. Also, so that's how you justify your sexism? Some bimbo who doesn't agree with you can be destroyed, she's not equal?

This is early for you if you are drinking already, because your above post makes very little sense.

This is early for you if you are drinking already, because your above post makes very little sense.

Two people who can't read or reason doesn't strengthen the argument.

No, but you are.

Whoa you are building too many strawmen at once. English, Sexism, Bimbos..

Slow down bro...Why are you against sexism then saying shit like Bimbos?

I'm just saying men and women are different. Obviously you disagree but have no reasoning besides being Fauxffended

I'm just saying men and women are different. Obviously you disagree but have no reasoning besides being Fauxffended

LOL, strawman, and much ado about nothing.

You are OK with women, as long as they do your bidding, carry your water and agree with you. If they disagree with you, you Palin them. Which is why I say you are a sexist. To believe women are equals is to believe they have the right to disagree with you and still get respect from you. In the meantime, feel free to keep knuckle dragging.

You may not proceed to not grasp the argument or the words used in the argument.

I look forward to the day when our leader/President stops pitting race against race, sex against sex, socioeconomic group against socioeconomic group.

This divisive president fails in every category of leadership. This just happens to be one of them.

I don't see how different and equal are somehow synonyms. I'd hazard a guess that my gay and no kids neighbors have more in common with some of the DINKS I know that they do me, but that has nothing to do with equality. Women and men traditionally see things, like sex, somewhat differently, but much of that may be cultural, and even then both sexes have lustful urges and urges to eschew lust in favor of commitment. Some women choose to earn less so they can nurture, but some men do the same. I just don't see where this argument comes from or where it would go.

I like good dumb blond jokes though.

LOL, strawman, and much ado about nothing.

You are OK with women, as long as they do your bidding, carry your water and agree with you. If they disagree with you, you Palin them. Which is why I say you are a sexist. To believe women are equals is to believe they have the right to disagree with you and still get respect from you. In the meantime, feel free to keep knuckle dragging.

You may not proceed to not grasp the argument or the words used in the argument.

What in the world are you talking about? :cuckoo:

I look forward to the day when our leader/President stops pitting race against race, sex against sex, socioeconomic group against socioeconomic group.

This divisive president fails in every category of leadership. This just happens to be one of them.

to be fair, Obama isn't the one saying all women should not have access to contraception through employment. That is NOT pitting one sex or person against another. He's not a birther. And not noting there's a racist tinge to the immigration debate is sort of head in the sand.

However, bushii for all his failures, did have a view of a more homogenous society. But then, poll after poll shows blacks don't see as homogenous a society as blacks.

But of course this line of thinking is a deflection.

to be fair, Obama isn't the one saying all women should not have access to contraception through employment

Oy, vey. Your dog is probably smarter than you are.

That we do not believe government should force companies to provide contraception is actually to think that we don't think women should have "access to contraception" through their employer. You're retarded, there is no hope for you.

Forum List

Back