Are Women Stupid?

Sorry Valerie, but women always point the wrong way when they are giving directions using body language.

It is encoded in the DNA....

It's usually a joke. Mens frail egos so seldom ask for directions :lol:

Don't usually need directions...unlike most people under 40, I can actually READ A MAP!

have you ever seen a woman trying to read a map? We were heading to Disney world from Alabama, and my wife navigated me to the Atlantic Ocean!

Republican women seem to think so. The following quote is from a female republican House member. It was made at a lecture to republican legislators on how to get the women's vote.

"Men do tend to talk about things on a much higher level. Many of my male colleagues, when they go to the House floor they've got some pie chart or graph behind them and they're talking about trillions of dollars and how the debt is awful and we all agree with that...We need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman's level and what everything that she is balancing in her life -- that's the way to go."

—Rep. Renee Ellmers, on the GOP appealing to women voters

I love how you have a link in your post... oh wait.

Here's one for you: Rep. Renee Ellmers' full comments regarding the 'war on women' narrative | WashingtonExaminer.com

It has the full text of Ms. Elmers' comments.

Essentially what Ms. Elmers was saying was that if you want to appeal to women voters don't speak in broad overarching terms. Make it personal. Bring it down to their level in the sense that you are speaking about things they care about not in the sense of dumbing it down.

Don't usually need directions...unlike most people under 40, I can actually READ A MAP!

have you ever seen a woman trying to read a map? We were heading to Disney world from Alabama, and my wife navigated me to the Atlantic Ocean!

My wife is pretty good navigating.

My wife is horrible at navigating. I don't know about other women.

She just hates doing it though. It isn't that she couldn't learn to read a map well, it is just that she doesn't have any interest in doing so. I think it probably stems from the fact that the games she played as a kid weren't "Pirates Hunting for Treasure" or "Soldiers Slogging Through a Jungle" type games the way mine were.

My wife is pretty good navigating.

My wife is horrible at navigating. I don't know about other women.

She just hates doing it though. It isn't that she couldn't learn to read a map well, it is just that she doesn't have any interest in doing so. I think it probably stems from the fact that the games she played as a kid weren't "Pirates Hunting for Treasure" or "Soldiers Slogging Through a Jungle" type games the way mine were.

I think it's because they're fixated on how they'll look once they get wherever we're going. They're so dam worried about their hair, they don't have time to study the map, so we just blow by the interstate exit. And then it's OUR fault.

Republican women seem to think so. The following quote is from a female republican House member. It was made at a lecture to republican legislators on how to get the women's vote.

"Men do tend to talk about things on a much higher level. Many of my male colleagues, when they go to the House floor they've got some pie chart or graph behind them and they're talking about trillions of dollars and how the debt is awful and we all agree with that...We need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman's level and what everything that she is balancing in her life -- that's the way to go."

I wonder about Democrat women.....

...are they aware of this date in history?

July 18th, 1969

After a party on Chappaquiddick Island, Senator Ted Kennedy from Massachusetts drives an Oldsmobile off a wooden bridge into a tide-swept pond and his passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, dies.

Do Democrat women support a party that idolizes Ted Kennedy....

...calls him the "Liberal Lion"???

I guess so.....they elected a rapist twice, too.

Are Women Stupid?

No, but you are.

You're also sexist. The belief that women are equal to men is not sincere unless you extend that view to women who disagree with you. Think about it...

:lol: intelligent people have differing opinions every day...

I'm not sure what your point is. Actually to be more specific, I have no idea what your point is. You OK with conservatives saying they are not sexist when they only allow conservative women to agree with them?

No, but you are.

You're also sexist. The belief that women are equal to men is not sincere unless you extend that view to women who disagree with you. Think about it...

I'm not sure what your point is. Actually to be more specific, I have no idea what your point is.

we're talking about intelligence, right..?

do you assume that those who disagree with you must be less intelligent???

You OK with conservatives saying they are not sexist when they only allow conservative women to agree with them?

^ now i have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not sure what your point is. Actually to be more specific, I have no idea what your point is.

we're talking about intelligence, right..?

No, we weren't. Go back and re-read my post.

do you assume that those who disagree with you must be less intelligent???

Strawman, nothing to do with anything I said. Probably fruit of the poisoned tree from your last point which wasn't based on my post either.

kaz said:
You OK with conservatives saying they are not sexist when they only allow conservative women to agree with them?

^ now i have no idea what you are talking about.

Clearly you didn't read my post then.

you think there's a context that makes what she said ok?

I will take that as a not surprising no.

there is no context that makes the statement acceptable. so why would the entire video do anything but waste my time?

Scared to read? Scared to be fully informed? Ready to accept the word of others rather than form your own opinion based on all the information?

Those are all reasons to avoid the two minutes it would take to read the whole statement.

I read the whole speech.

She is correct and the libs here are not.

The lady was saying, "know your audience, speak to what is in their wheel house."

In other words, it works the same for men: talk about what they are interested in.

I read the whole speech.

She is correct and the libs here are not.

The lady was saying, "know your audience, speak to what is in their wheel house."

In other words, it works the same for men: talk about what they are interested in.
Bingo!

elmers is the congress turd in my district , if you saw some of the slope skulled bible thumping yahoo's that support her , it isn't a suprise

you think there's a context that makes what she said ok?

I will take that as a not surprising no.

there is no context that makes the statement acceptable. so why would the entire video do anything but waste my time?
How do you know that if you don't watch it? You do represent the far left mindset very well though the classic my mind is made up don't bother me with facts or information liberal well don't worry I won't tax you again by asking you to actually have an open and consider you might not be getting the whole story.

Forum List

Back