Are you a Christian or a Follower of Christ?

Jesus was fulfillment of the Word, and because of that certain laws became obsolete.

So your god is imperfect, changing, and fickle- his laws can change when they fail- that is, when your god fails...?

The law didnt fail. it pointed people to Christ.

But changing laws does not mean God is changing, imperfect, or fickle. God's character is the same. He is the same being in nature and disposition. His children on the other hand are imperfect, fickle, and sometimes need more structure to keep from destroying themselves. So God commands and rescinds commands as He chooses.

You'd think for someone who supposedly knows our religion better than we do, that youd know this.

You know.....when Yeshua stated that He was the Way and the Light, and no man could come to the Father except by Him, he was stating it for the Gentiles.

The Jews were already connected because of their ancestor Abraham.

Yeshua did NOT come for the Jews, He came for the Nations.

You "good Christians" may wish to re-think your stance on that. Remember, if you place ANYTHING before God, that is idolatry.

Jewish law does not apply to Christians

The bible says the law cannot be abolished- so yes, they do

You are just another low IQ ex-squid savage, who spends 20 years in the military to retire to become a bartender?[/QUOTE]

The law didnt fail. it pointed people to Christ.

But changing laws does not mean God is changing, imperfect, or fickle. God's character is the same. He is the same being in nature and disposition. His children on the other hand are imperfect, fickle, and sometimes need more structure to keep from destroying themselves. So God commands and rescinds commands as He chooses.

You'd think for someone who supposedly knows our religion better than we do, that youd know this.

god lamented making man. god laments his mistakes in the bible- not the actions of a perfect being

Really? Does that mean that God broke His original covenant with the Jews?

You may wish to re-think that stance dipstick.......Yeshua was a Jew, and the reason He was in Jerusalem is because He was a good Jewish boy who was there to observe Passover. He was also a tzadik, as well as considered to be one of the greater rabbis.
Oh yeah........in the beginning of Christianity? The disciples had quite a few discussions as to whether or not they were going to make the Gentiles convert.

Remember, Yeshua stated that He didn't come to change the law, but rather to expand upon it.

Try again Chucking Ass.....you're looking stupider all the time.

You need to go back and read the Old Testament prophecy Bikerfailure, it was already prophesized that Jesus would be a light to the Gentiles:

Isaiah 42:6- I, the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Isaiah 49:6- And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Acts 13:46-47-

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us,'saying , I have set thee for a light of the Gentiles, That thou shouldest be for salvation unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Now to answer your stupidity:

Really? Does that mean that God broke His original covenant with the Jews?

No, the Jews broke the covenant, not God, surprised how much you don't really read the bible for someone who pops off at the mouth bashing Christians. Since Jews broke the Covenant God sent Jesus to establish a New Covenant.

You may wish to re-think that stance dipstick.......Yeshua was a Jew, and the reason He was in Jerusalem is because He was a good Jewish boy who was there to observe Passover. He was also a tzadik, as well as considered to be one of the greater rabbis.

Who said Jesus wasn't a Jews you ignoramus?

Remember, Yeshua stated that He didn't come to change the law, but rather to expand upon it.

No, He stated He came to *FULFILL* the law, get it right the next time stupid:

Matthew 5:17-"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Now who's looking more and more stupid and like a troll who does nothing but bash people who follow the bible as written and not rants of liberals who want to reinvent and misinterpret the Word for their godless activism?

Keep telling yourself that Ass Chucker..........shit........even the newer members are starting to call you stupid.

BTW........how's marriage? Got a strap on yet?

Keep telling yourself that Ass Chucker..........shit........even the newer members are starting to call you stupid.

BTW........how's marriage? Got a strap on yet?

The facts are too hard to handle aren't they? Now you're trying to bring the Bass' wife into the discussion by trolling in order to distract away from points raised and addressed, what a coward you are Bikerfailure.

You're telling me I'm trolling........and you're a Bass..........

Nope......sorry........not trolling for you. And for the record idiot, I didn't say shit about that whore you call a wife, just asked if you bought a strap on yet. You're the dumb fucker that brought her into this, so, yeah.....I'm gonna call her a whore.

But, then again, she'd have to in order to be with you. What's she charge a week? I might wanna borrow her.

Also, you may wish to brush up on Judaism in order to understand the OT. Like I said, it's kinda stupid for a Christian (who is not a Jewish priest), to be using the book of Leviticus.

You're telling me I'm trolling........and you're a Bass..........

Nope......sorry........not trolling for you. And for the record idiot, I didn't say shit about that whore you call a wife, just asked if you bought a strap on yet. You're the dumb fucker that brought her into this, so, yeah.....I'm gonna call her a whore.

But, then again, she'd have to in order to be with you. What's she charge a week? I might wanna borrow her.

Also, you may wish to brush up on Judaism in order to understand the OT. Like I said, it's kinda stupid for a Christian (who is not a Jewish priest), to be using the book of Leviticus.

Jackass when did the Bass bring his wife this discussion? You are trolling yet again, no need to further engage you, furthermore.......

loser.jpg

Last edited:
Post 207 idiot. On post 205 I simply asked how your marriage was (you've been pretty proud of the fact that you conned someone into it), and asked if you'd bought a strap on yet or not.

You were the one in 207 that told me to quit talking about your wife when I had said nothing about her. However.....after you brought her into the thread, well......fair game and game on.

Might wanna see a doctor.....your meds ain't working.

Yeah........right........you said they used small stones in the left hand.
...So you aren't actually wiping your ass with your hand. It's a bit like toilet paper.

My question is.....where the fuck are the stones in the squat toilet?
The hose has rendered them unnecessary.

So.....tell us......what countries have you been to? I'm betting one, maybe 3, (Canada and Mexico).
What's it to you? If I did tell you, you'd say you didn't believe me anyway. Based on common sense and my own experiences as a tourist, I can tell you that being in a country doesn't mean you know shit about it.

Go ahead.......I'm gonna know if you're lying.
You don't even know how to wipe your ass. Baby steps...

Spending 1-8 months at a time in it kinda makes you familiar with the people, the culture, as well as some of the language.

I don't really believe you've been off the North American continent to tell the truth, but, what the hell, this is a messageboard and you can tell all the lies you want.

Besides.......isn't lying one of the tenants of your fucked up belief system?

Spending 1-8 months at a time in it kinda makes you familiar with the people, the culture, as well as some of the language.
Get hit in the head with the few bricks since you got your DD 214? :eusa_think:

I don't really believe you've been off the North American continent to tell the truth, but, what the hell, this is a messageboard and you can tell all the lies you want.
:lol:

I don't give a damn what you believe. Add this to the long list of things you're wrong about, man.

Besides.......isn't lying one of the tenants of your fucked up belief system?
Mine? No. Maybe to some Shi'ites.

Not even fundies think so:
Muttaqun on Lying: According to Quran and Sunnah

Kalam,

is it true that Mulsims kill homosexuals? If it is please tell the GayBiker.

Kalam,

Some do. I have no idea why, though, as there is no punishment for homosexuality described in the Qur'an.

Kalam,

Some do. I have no idea why, though, as there is no punishment for homosexuality described in the Qur'an.

REALLY? Then please explain why the slob known as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that there are no gays in Iran.

Then explain away the large gay population, as well as the beatings and murders they've had to endure in their own country?

Oh yeah..........also explain why "honor killings" are so respected in your fucked up belief system.

Kalam,

REALLY? Then please explain why the slob known as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that there are no gays in Iran.

Then explain away the large gay population, as well as the beatings and murders they've had to endure in their own country?

Oh yeah..........also explain why "honor killings" are so respected in your fucked up belief system.
Why should I defend practices that I don't support? :cuckoo:

Why should I defend practices that I don't support? :cuckoo:

So, why don't more of your religious leaders come out in very vocal disagreement with what Islamic extremists are doing around the world and the very bad image they are giving to the world in general about Islam with their actions?

Do you agree with Sharia Law?

And if all they use is a hose over there, you have to admit that's pretty unsanitary? I don't think that just a hose is going to do it. :lol:

Forum List

Back