ARE YOU A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN?

NOTA.

Could have made this a poll thread, as long as it had a 'neither' option.

I'm a Republican, but I don't blindly accept anything any politician does....

Unlike most liberals...
LiberalBrain.jpg

Why do I see so many everywhere, that say neither? And yet last I checked we still end up with a (D) or (R) every time. Something doesn't add up. Almost like for some, it's just cool to say neither. But when it comes time to actually fill out a ballet, many decide it's a wasted vote, or something. You are always supposed to vote your conscience, anything else is cheating yourself.

Why do I see so many everywhere, that say neither? And yet last I checked we still end up with a (D) or (R) every time. Something doesn't add up. Almost like for some, it's just cool to say neither. But when it comes time to actually fill out a ballet, many decide it's a wasted vote, or something. You are always supposed to vote your conscience, anything else is cheating yourself.

That's because being a member of a political party is a completely different thing from voting for one of the major party choices in a rigged system that shuts out anything but the one-disguised-as-two party because by that point you have no choice left.

Probably because voting really has nothing to do with your party affiliation. You can be a rep and vote for a dem or the green party like a lot of reps did

Forum List

Back