Are YOU a puppet of the lamestream media?

I want this circus to end. NO MORE HEARINGS...NO MORE INVESTIGATIONS.... let it go

We need workers in Congress to start thinking about issues that the people need done.

Are you constantly talking/arguing about Russia? Collusion? Obstruction?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then YES, you are a puppet of the Lamestream media. They demand that you stay engaged on the topics and propaganda that they put forth in order to keep their bullshit narrative alive.

Wise up

Sober up.
1A99CA26-3B93-4FE1-A4FA-8EB9A83EF7E5.jpeg

If you answered yes to any of those questions then YES, you are a puppet of the Lamestream media. They demand that you stay engaged on the topics and propaganda that they put forth in order to keep their bullshit narrative alive.

Wise up

Sober up.
He isn't drunk. He's right. Forget about the Hillary and Trump dramas. Our representatives have work to do. We didn't vote for them to go off the rails. No more dramas. Get to work.

I want this circus to end. NO MORE HEARINGS...NO MORE INVESTIGATIONS.... let it go

We need workers in Congress to start thinking about issues that the people need done.

I'd normally agree with you but given the sad pathetic representation that we receive nowadays, I'd prefer they just all line up like burr and hamilton.

Barr is looking into how the dossier was started and if there might be fisa court abuse. The report will come out in May or June.

So it's not going away.
The Dems are looking to impeach him.
They don't want to deal with the issues.

Last edited:

Wise up
Just using the phrase "lame stream media" clearly labels you as a victim of conservitard propaganda most likely via talk radio.

They are lame, especially when anyone uses opinions as news.

Wise up

Yeah Gramps. They gotta be led by the nose. They cant think.

Just for the Judy friends in the crowd.

Your the one living in OZ
Nope. I live in the US.

Your body lives in the US.
Your mind lives in OZ.

Wise up

Only a fool, like you, does not believe Russia impacted the 2006 election, and only a fool, like you, believes Trump has not obstructed justice.

the MSM are dumbasses that lie about everything except maybe sports scores

Wise up

Look Grandpa if MSM did not show that shiny coin in their right hand then how the hell will the politicians get away with what they are doing?

Wise up
Just think how Putin thinks about liberals. He must think they are the stupidest people on the planet. Their own guy told them there was no collusion and they are still running around saying there was. They would have their pussy hats on while doing it. But now the can't because men thinking they are a woman don't have a pussy. That's not fair, what snowflakes. Liberals are an embarrassment to us worldwide.

Wise up

Only a fool, like you, does not believe Russia impacted the 2006 election, and only a fool, like you, believes Trump has not obstructed justice.
The only fools were the ones falling for Russian propaganda trolls online. I suspect YOU are one of them.
Russia played no more a role in our election that we did in
Ukraine
Israel
Venezuela
Mexico
Iraq
Iran
Germany
And dozens more....

Go cry in your copy of the MULEr report scrub.

Forum List

Back