Are you a social conservative who supports civilized values?

depends what tradition you are talking about. 1+1=2

Polygamy probably has a longer tradition than monogamy. In fact I'm certain it has.

It's in the Bible!

And I don't believe government should have a say when more that 2 consenting adults want to marry each other. What's your point?

Howard Stern had a liberal guy on who married a dolphin and another who married a redwood tree on theory that once married to a human you have the same rights as a human married to a human. The subject is far too complex for a liberal to grasp but society through govt should define hetersexual love and marriage as primary and different.
Howard Stern?

Really? It's bad enough that you listen to him but that you actually pay to listen to him well....

translation: I lack IQ to respond to subject so will resort to personal attack

Polygamy probably has a longer tradition than monogamy. In fact I'm certain it has.

It's in the Bible!

And I don't believe government should have a say when more that 2 consenting adults want to marry each other. What's your point?

Howard Stern had a liberal guy on who married a dolphin and another who married a redwood tree on theory that once married to a human you have the same rights as a human married to a human. The subject is far too complex for a liberal to grasp but society through govt should define hetersexual love and marriage as primary and different.
Howard Stern?

Really? It's bad enough that you listen to him but that you actually pay to listen to him well....

says the guy who pays to listen to Howard Stern

an advocate of a social theory favoring freedom of action for individuals over collective or state control.

thats basic conservatism/libertarianism. Sorry to rock your world.
it is neither because both conservatism and liberalism do not respect ALL individual choices

Conservatives and liberals both restrict individual choice for what they believe to be the collective good

Howard Stern?

says the guy who pays to listen to Howard Stern

translation:personal attack because I lack IQ for substance

it's an example of lack of substance and IQ to quote Howard Stern oh and to pay to listen to him

you told a story about his stupid show

why stupid when people marry trees to protect the trees. I just saw a story about a country india i think that granted a river human rights so it could have human protection. Too complicated for you?

No there are more than 2 choices
but you lack the IQ to tell us what they are???
If you would quote my whole post you's see I gave you a 3 rd choice

what is it??????????????????

you can't figure it out?

an advocate of a social theory favoring freedom of action for individuals over collective or state control.

You can't have a society where every man is entitled to his own set of laws, rules, and regulations.

but even though murder is illegal a person can still choose to do so and there is nothing you can do to stop it

actually conservatives and liberals stop most of it with religion and laws. 1+1=2
laws do not stop a person from committing s crime they merely define illegal activity and set out punishments if one is caught

if laws stopped people from choosing to commit crimes we would have no crime

No there are more than 2 choices

you can't figure it out?

You can't have a society where every man is entitled to his own set of laws, rules, and regulations.

Where did I ever say that?

I never said everything should be legal did I?

but there are countless choices that are illegal that shouldn't be

you told a story about his stupid show

why stupid when people marry trees to protect the trees. I just saw a story about a country india i think that granted a river human rights so it could have human protection. Too complicated for you?

it was on Howard Stern so it's not too complicated for anyone especially you which is why you pay to listen to him

you can't figure it out?

Where did I ever say that?

I never said everything should be legal did I?

but there are countless choices that are illegal that shouldn't be

You said you advocate freedom of action for the individual, over state control.

Forum List

Back