🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you afraid of black people?

Just saying so doesn't really support the claim.
Got any stats/proof/reasons?

You can "say" it all you like but without proof it's just empty chatter.

Strawman and non responsive.

Okay well maybe you should start by explaining wtf you're talking about comparing West Virginia, an entire freaking state, and the city of Detroit, a tiny fraction of land in the state of Michigan :cool:

We constantly hear that the racism dialog in America desperately needs more honesty and understanding, so I'm trying to be honest ,and by that, maybe I can learn something from someone and maybe/hopefully someone can learn something from me as well. So my answer to the OP title is yes, to some degree. I would feel unsafe if I were to be walking through black neighborhoods at night, or being surrounded by a group of blacks in certain circumstances. Does that make me a racist? I don't believe it does. Fear is an intelligent trait often times, when rational. The question is do I have an irrational fear. I believe that I do not. When I read stories in the news, look at hard data on crime and consider my own personal experiences, It is clear to me that I'm in a considerably more dangerous situation if I'm around blacks or Latino's, as opposed to other races or another ethnicity. Often times I hear about black people who get angry when they see whites afraid of them. We've all heard the frustration black men express when they talk about white women clutching their purses when they're around blacks. I can see why they're mad, to some degree, because for the most part there's nothing to be afraid of when dealing with blacks and I can see they believe they are being unfairly judged. Some of the fear however is justified. For example many white people, I would imagine, wouldn't think of walking through the projects at night. Also, the reason for the fear is because of the type of behavior blacks have shown. So when nonviolent, law abiding blacks get upset when whites fear them, they should be angry with other blacks and they're behavior for making whites afraid of them. I don't know that's just the way I see it. Am I wrong? Are others willing to admit they're afraid of blacks to a degree as well? I would appreciate other point of views to this OP as well.

geeez another shitting in the pants white person whine

I've noticed that the people with the least to say are the ones who name call and use vulgarities the most.
Pretty revealing.

Just saying so doesn't really support the claim.
Got any stats/proof/reasons?

You can "say" it all you like but without proof it's just empty chatter.

Strawman and non responsive.

Okay well maybe you should start by explaining wtf you're talking about comparing West Virginia, an entire freaking state, and the city of Detroit, a tiny fraction of land in the state of Michigan :cool:

Oh..you don't understand.I see....I forgot you didn't know the difference between melanin and melatonin... public school "graduate", no doubt...LMAO..
I'll make it as easy as I can for you..

You said poverty breeds crime...Compare and contrast crime rates in the whole state of west virginia vs. crime rates in just the city of detroit.

I don't need you to wander off on some tangent about "situations over the last 30 years".

I don't need unsupportable theories and doubletalk about "density of population" "industry collapse"..You mention gvt corruption, though and I think you have a point there.

Compare and contrast gvt corruption in WV vs. detroit.. That should be very revealing.

Make sure and cover the crime rates of both places.I'd like to see what you discover.

Oh..you dont understand.I see....I forgot you didn't know the ifference between melanin and melatonin... public school "graduate", no doubt...LMAO..

You said poverty breeds crime...Compare and contrast crime rates in the whole state of west virginia vs. crime rates in just the city of detroit.

I don't need you to wander off on some tangent about "situations over the last 30 years".

I don't need unsupportable theories and doubletalk about "density of population" "industry collapse"..You mention gvt corruption, though and I think you have a point there.

Compare and contrast gvt corruption in WV vs. detroit.. That should be very revealing.

Make sure and cover the crime rates of both places.I'd like to see what you discover.

Detroit GDP 2012 - $208.38 billion
All of West Virginia 2012 - $69.3 billion

More money more problems? :dunno:

Are black people just more productive than white people? :dunno:

I notice moonglow and oldschool didn't answer my question. Who did I accuse of racism? If I didn't accuse anyone of racism then how is this thread a race baiting thread?

I notice moonglow and oldschool didn't answer my question. Who did I accuse of racism? If I didn't accuse anyone of racism then how is this thread a race baiting thread?

Who did you accuse of racism?

Well I'm pretty sure you're saying that racism is okay. Also... I think you might have accused yourself of racism with the OP.

So why is this a race baiting thread?

Because you have singled out the black race as being more dangerous than any other. Tell me Rocko; would you walk through a hispanic neighborhood at night? A muslim neighborhood at night? A Chinese neighborhood at night? An Italian neighborhood at night? A Russian neighborhood at night?

Or are you just trying to insult black people?

Who did you accuse of racism?

Well I'm pretty sure you're saying that racism is okay. Also... I think you might have accused yourself of racism with the OP.

So why is this a race baiting thread?

Because you have singled out the black race as being more dangerous than any other. Tell me Rocko; would you walk through a hispanic neighborhood at night? A muslim neighborhood at night? A Chinese neighborhood at night? An Italian neighborhood at night? A Russian neighborhood at night?

Or are you just trying to insult black people?

I certainly don't think racism is ok, and I don't understand what you mean by me accusing myself of racism. I did no such thing. Just so you know I grew up in a rough predominantly Hispanic neighborhood that had its share of blacks too, and it wasn't an easy place to grow up around. I'm not trying to insult anyone. What I am looking to do is expose my feelings on this issue, see it others can relate and maybe learn something from people with a different POV.

Oh..you dont understand.I see....I forgot you didn't know the difference between melanin and melatonin... public school "graduate", no doubt...LMAO..

Detroit GDP 2012 - $208.38 billion
All of West Virginia 2012 - $69.3 billion

More money more problems? :dunno:

Are black people just more productive than white people? :dunno:

YOU said poverty breeds crime, so I asked you to compare and contrast crime rates between the two. I don't see your results? Are you trying to dodge?

YOU mentioned government corruption, so I asked you to compare and contrast the amount of government corruption. I don't see your results? Are you trying to dodge that, too?

I did not ask you anything about GDP or to editorialize the false conclusion you (purposely) drew from that (unsupported) claim.

You think that if I asked you to prove your previous lies...claims, I mean...that I wouldn't notice that you made ANOTHER claim and tried to sneak it by with no proof?

I know what you're doing and I know why..and so do you...and so does everyone else who may read this..

I did not ask you anything about GDP or to editorialize the false conclusion you (purposely) drew from that (unsupported) claim.

Wow you don't even have the balls to prove me wrong. Just admit you're a fucking racist.

P.S. if you really think poverty isn't involved in crime then you're... well... I guess about as stupid as I thought you were. :cool:

Wow you don't even have the balls to prove me wrong. Just admit you're a fucking racist.

P.S. if you really think poverty isn't involved in crime then you're... well... I guess about as stupid as I thought you were. :cool:

YOU made ridiculous claims. I asked you to support them. You can't.
I don't have to prove anything. You do.

If your claim is that poverty causes crime, supply some proof.

Calling me names because you got caught trying to lie doesn't hurt me...but it does reveal a lot about you.

YOU made ridiculous claims. I asked you to support them. You can't.
I don't have to prove anything. You do.

If your claim is that poverty causes crime, supply some proof.

Calling me names because you got caught trying to lie doesn't hurt me...but it does reveal a lot about you.

Is it fair to summarize your opinion as "black people are evil?"

Forum List

Back