Are you better off than you were four years ago?

For all those who "think" they are better off now than 4 years ago........

A time of unprecedented danger:

It is 90 seconds to midnight​

All that "happiness" could go up in flames really quickly if your President "Keeps Making America Abnormal Again"
You Dimocrats have destabilized world peace through glaring ineptitude and Hamas vs Israel is the opening salvo.

You may want to get inside that vault with all your "better offness" if you want to live to enjoy it.

Are you making more than $7,000 a year more, if not you're not gaining any ground. That's what it's costing the average family due to inflation.

I'm Making $18,000 more this year.

No policy of trump or biden caused me to make more.

I decided to work more hours, my business asked me to work more hours, I gladly said sure.

Why is this ^^^^ so difficult for you to fathom?

Americans can no longer afford food

And the vast majority cannot afford a home. First time buyers that are not overpaid government employees can fuggedabodit.
I guess many Americans will turn to squatting.....the Dems seem to approve of taking someone elses home that way.

Hey, find a democrat and squat on their home.
Maybe GG will give you the current address of his trailer.

I am giving away food at work, we got a food drive?

I will give rice, pasta, beans, maybe some thanksgiving stuff. I can not afford it, I will put in on my credit card, if I can not pay the bill, oh well

And the vast majority cannot afford a home. First time buyers that are not overpaid government employees can fuggedabodit.
I guess many Americans will turn to squatting.....the Dems seem to approve of taking someone elses home that way.

Hey, find a democrat and squat on their home.
Maybe GG will give you the current address of his trailer.
government workers own homes, have a fat retirement, the best health care, brand new cars, and vacation in bermuda twice a year

I decided to work more hours, my business asked me to work more hours, I gladly said sure.

That's $2,000 more when adjusted for inflation and Bidenomics.
You do realize you're making $1.50 per hour in effect ?
How you are working an extra 12,000 hours this year is quite the puzzle.

government workers own homes, have a fat retirement, the best health care, brand new cars, and vacation in bermuda twice a year

Well, politicians who back them also do quite well.
It's all good...as long as you're spending someone elses' money ya know.

Businesses have to actually produce something others want or need....so gubbment stooges can steal it from them and live large.

You make more due to more hours. Same here. Still doesnt stop the fact that inflation has eaten a good chunk of it.

And these other people can’t do the same?

Maybe these other people should be making better choices instead of blaming others for their failures.

Thank you for proving my point.
Proved nothing. My point stands that this inflation is hurting Americans.

Trucks my damn pet peave right now. The prices are fing ridiculous.

Again, you don’t control how I respond. I wasn’t even talking to you when I answered the OP.

The majority of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck. That was before covid and before inflation.

People like you should make better decisions instead of blaming your failures on inflation. Plenty of us are doing better in the last four years.
blaming failures on inflation, you are real special kind of asshole

you are doing better? I doubt that very much, seeings how you have made about the most ignorant, stupid statement somebody can possible make

nope, you a cheap liar, an asshole, nothing more

blaming failures on inflation, you are real special kind of asshole

you are doing better? I doubt that very much, seeings how you have made about the most ignorant, stupid statement somebody can possible make

nope, you a cheap liar, an asshole, nothing more
You seem angry.

Are you doing better now than you were four years ago?

Forum List

Back