Are You Learning Yet?

Because you people seem to be allergic to it.

Well, that's not the first time you have come to a faulty conclusion as the result of what your limited faculties allow you to observe.
Thanks for an answer best described as meaningless when you used the word "seem" though.

You didn’t waste any time promoting educational camps for anyone believing in a Constitutional right. What caused you to lose interest so fast? History maybe?

^precious.
^ useful idiot

Because you liken a gun control advocacy group with education camps, princess?
Remember back a few posts I recommended you read old ladies post thoroughly so you understood it? Why haven’t you done that yet? You’re looking dumber by the minute.

Yep, once again, remedial education is for stupid people like you and they are not 'education camps'.
Only a total moron would think education camps are about education. But you’ve been running full retard all day so...

Because you people seem to be allergic to it.

Well, that's not the first time you have come to a faulty conclusion as the result of what your limited faculties allow you to observe.
Thanks for an answer best described as meaningless when you used the word "seemed" though.

I'm not the guy on the side who is creating whole conspiracy theories because someone suggested NRA members need remedial education.

I'm not the guy on the side who is creating whole conspiracy theories because someone suggested NRA members need remedial education.

Commenting on what another poster has posted doesn't amount to believing in a conspiracy theory.
You can keep wiggling, but you aren't that bright.

Remember back a few posts I recommended you read old ladies post thoroughly so you understood it? Why haven’t you done that yet? You’re looking dumber by the minute.

Yep, once again, remedial education is for stupid people like you and they are not 'education camps'.
Only a total moron would think education camps are about education. But you’ve been running full retard all day so...

Aren't you the one who introduced education camps into this thread?

Commenting on what another poster has posted doesn't amount to believing in a conspiracy theory.
You can keep wiggling, but you aren't that bright.

Yeah, who brought up 'education camps'?

^ useful idiot

I’ve told you twice to read old ladies post that brought up the camps. You still haven’t done that?

I’ve told you twice to read old ladies post that brought up the camps. You still haven’t done that?

I've read several of her posts, maybe I'm missing something but when did she say 'education camps'?

I've read several of her posts, maybe I'm missing something but when did she say 'education camps'?

It was Old Lady that suggested an organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469
Just for your lazy ass Happy Joy

Yeah, she's calling NRA members idiots, she is not advocating 'education camps', idiot.

1. re·me·di·al
    [rəˈmēdēəl]
    ADJECTIVE
    1. giving or intended as a remedy or cure:

Like shooting fish in a barrel, you didn't quote the entire definition, here is the rest:

provided or intended for students who are experiencing learning difficulties.

Crazy how you missed that.

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469
Just for your lazy ass Happy Joy

Yep, no education camps. But thanks for pushing conspiracies that live in your diseased brain.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, you didn't quote the entire definition, here is the rest:

You seem to qualify, if you volunteer I'll help foot the cost.

You seem to qualify, I you volunteer I'll help foot the cost.

So, does this mean that you're now advocating for education camps? I mean, be consistent...just give it a try.

So, does this mean that you're now advocating for education camps? I mean, be consistent...just give it a try.

Educational Camps are plentiful.
NASA has a summer camp, many science expos do as well.
There are camps that handle high adventure and the arts.

I simply stated that if you volunteer to broaden your scope of knowledge I could help you afford the cost.

Forum List

Back