Are You Learning Yet?

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.

Whatever allows you to get off without subjecting actual humans to your company.
What a weird, creepy comment. You must be one of the inbred perverts pushing for more gun massacres.

No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...

As freak shows go, you are PT Barnum's wet dream all by your lonesome.

I teach remedial education LOL
I was just obliquely (well not so obliquely) referring to the fact that y'all were talking like morons. Not a fascist bone in my body. You shouldn't even be joking about something like that, considering that there are such places in China, in North Korea, in many totalitarian countries. Not funny at all.

I regret the fact you immediately assume that I apply to any group you have chosen to refer to as "y'all".
Of course I am willing to take into consideration that your sloppy presentation is influenced by your emotional needs.
Oh, stuff it. I'm quite aware of every word I choose.
And I would politely teach your buddies here to read and never tell them they couldn't hold their opinions on gun ownership. I would just expect them to listen politely to the other side of the argument and the facts that support it.

NO--again, slowly, I was saying remedial education as in let's revisit 7th grade. Or even 5th. And teach you a little logic, even. And about the societal responsibilities that come along with our Rights.
No one has said they want ALL your guns. SOME people want your military style guns. A LOT of people want to keep any guns out of the hands of the violent and the insane. The gun homicide rates in every other civilized country that exercises control over who owns guns is the proof.

Any attempt to suggest that banning military firearms will mirror the effects of a total ban in other civilized countries, only goes further towards defining your actual desire to achieve the latter.

Stop lying about what you want.

And I would politely teach your buddies here to read and never tell them they couldn't hold their opinions on gun ownership. I would just expect them to listen politely to the other side of the argument and the facts that support it.

I never said you weren't unaware of what you were posting.
I simply said that your feeble attempts in identifying me or "my buddies" is an ignorant oversight in your ability to make what you post reasonable in the least bit.

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.

Whatever allows you to get off without subjecting actual humans to your company.
What a weird, creepy comment. You must be one of the inbred perverts pushing for more gun massacres.

You must be a leftist who convinced himself his disapproval matters to people.

:itsok:

Ironically (for the gun nuts), further gun control is going to be accomplished state by state, under the auspices of 'states' rights',

which effectively allow any gun control measures to be legislated as long as they don't violate the 2nd amendment.

NO--again, slowly, I was saying remedial education as in let's revisit 7th grade. Or even 5th. And teach you a little logic, even. And about the societal responsibilities that come along with our Rights.
No one has said they want ALL your guns. SOME people want your military style guns. A LOT of people want to keep any guns out of the hands of the violent and the insane. The gun homicide rates in every other civilized country that exercises control over who owns guns is the proof.

Any attempt to suggest that banning military firearms will mirror the effects of a total ban in other civilized countries, only goes further towards defining your actual desire to achieve the latter.

Stop lying about what you want.
At this point, I'll take what I can get. Limiting guns or banning certain guns ALONE will not solve the problem. I ain't that dumb. It's going to take a combination of things, a great deal of work and some time.

I never said you weren't unaware of what you were posting.
I simply said that your feeble attempts in identifying me or "my buddies" is an ignorant oversight in your ability to make what you post reasonable in the least bit.
Does being included in their group embarrass you? I would certainly understand that.
I'm not in the least reasonable today. It's been a sucky day all around. I haven't met you often here. Maybe tomorrow you will have a better impression of me.

:itsok:

You're comforting me because . . . I don't give a shit about your opinion? :eusa_eh:

The Florida legislature only voted down banning assault weapons 17-20. It's amazing it was that close. Maybe there's hope after all. No one needs those damned war guns.

The Florida legislature only voted down banning assault weapons 17-20. It's amazing it was that close. Maybe there's hope after all. No one needs those damned war guns.

Two questions.

1) Do you know you're babbling nonsense?

2) Do you care that you're babbling nonsense?

At this point, I'll take what I can get. Limiting guns or banning certain guns ALONE will not solve the problem. I ain't that dumb. It's going to take a combination of things, a great deal of work and some time.

It isn't that I don't understand your sentiment.
Legislation is long-term though, and the more complicated and divisive you intend to make it, the more intrusive and destructive it becomes.

You don't want to keep the "military arms" out of the hands of crazy people.
You want to keep them out of everyone's hands (except for the government).

Does being included in their group embarrass you? I would certainly understand that.
I'm not in the least reasonable today. It's been a sucky day all around. I haven't met you often here. Maybe tomorrow you will have a better impression of me.

Why would your mistake embarrass me?
I am simply unmoved by your disingenuous behavior.

Good luck and have a nice evening.
There is nothing that cannot be conquered, unless surrender is your plan.

No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...

It's that goiter everyone mistakes for a penis...

Umm...I think that's their word for "school."

You actually posted it as remedial education program.

It could be interpreted any number of ways.
Happy is somewhat frightened of a harsh interpretation, but has qualities as a white knight should you require further assistance.

Happy is somewhat frightened of a harsh interpretation, but has qualities as a white knight should you require further assistance.
I was just obliquely (well not so obliquely) referring to the fact that y'all were talking like morons. Not a fascist bone in my body. You shouldn't even be joking about something like that, considering that there are such places in China, in North Korea, in many totalitarian countries. Not funny at all.
So you were just joking. About something you say shouldn’t be joked about.

BTW- you know what China, North Korea and other totalitarian countries citizens don’t have? Guns.
Why would I need to revisit the 5th grade unless I didn't come away with the same mindset you did during the lessons? The Constitution was taught as it reads and without your liberal feelings, as it should be. You seem pissed off I didn't get the cupcake snowflake version and want me to repeat the class until I agree with you. Fuck off. The 2A tells me I can have that AR15 you don't like. My societal responsibilty with having that gun begins and ends with don't shoot innocent people with it because murder is wrong. It's listed as number six in the Ten Commandments if we actually had that posted in schools today. But we decided that was too religious so it's no longer there.

I think I shall pass on repeating the 5th grade because it hurts your feelings.

So you were just joking. About something you say shouldn’t be joked about.

BTW- you know what China, North Korea and other totalitarian countries citizens don’t have? Guns.

The myriad statements made by leadership-level Democrats over the last few decades concerning disarmament on both the individual and national concerns clearly indicate a distinct lack of knowledge or experience regarding human nature. Or they are merely collectively dense. Your pick.

If they could take them, they would. If they believed that they will not be ultimately successful, they would have dropped the issue by now.

The Democrats are like the Chinese. Winning incrementally by re-education and the slow drip of long-range plans.

I would just expect them to listen politely to the other side of the argument and the facts that support it.

We have. Ad infinitum.

We disagree with your reading, and what you present as fact.

Under your chin? :ack-1:

Under your chin? :ack-1:
you know perfectly well that's balls on chin...

Forum List

Back