Are You Learning Yet?

So, does this mean that you're now advocating for education camps? I mean, be consistent...just give it a try.

Educational Camps are plentiful.
NASA has a summer camp, many science expos do as well.
There are camps that handle high adventure and the arts.

I simply stated that if you volunteer to broaden your scope of knowledge I could help you afford the cost.

Great, now you can debate Mike about his paranoid education camp fantasies.

Remember back a few posts I recommended you read old ladies post thoroughly so you understood it? Why haven’t you done that yet? You’re looking dumber by the minute.

Yep, once again, remedial education is for stupid people like you and they are not 'education camps'.
Only a total moron would think education camps are about education. But you’ve been running full retard all day so...

Aren't you the one who introduced education camps into this thread?
I’ve told you twice to read old ladies post that brought up the camps. You still haven’t done that?

I've read several of her posts, maybe I'm missing something but when did she say 'education camps'?
Umm...I think that's their word for "school."

You actually posted it as remedial education program.

It could be interpreted any number of ways.
Happy is somewhat frightened of a harsh interpretation, but has qualities as a white knight should you require further assistance.

Happy is somewhat frightened of a harsh interpretation, but has qualities as a white knight should you require further assistance.

Christ, it's like this particular remedial program the students wear helmets and have to be told on a semi-regular basis that it's impolite to pick your nose in public.

Christ, it's like this particular remedial program the students wear helmets and have to be told on a semi-regular basis that it's impolite to pick your nose in public.

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with us, but that wasn't necessary.

I teach remedial education LOL
I was just obliquely (well not so obliquely) referring to the fact that y'all were talking like morons. Not a fascist bone in my body. You shouldn't even be joking about something like that, considering that there are such places in China, in North Korea, in many totalitarian countries. Not funny at all.

Yep, once again, remedial education is for stupid people like you and they are not 'education camps'.
Only a total moron would think education camps are about education. But you’ve been running full retard all day so...

I’ve told you twice to read old ladies post that brought up the camps. You still haven’t done that?

I've read several of her posts, maybe I'm missing something but when did she say 'education camps'?
Oh so this entire time you didn’t mean we needed “educated” out of our Constitutional rights you meant we should go to school to enhance them. So this school you have in mind, does it include live fire situational training and reloading courses along with English 101 to explain “shall not be infringed”? Maybe this innocent remedial education camp is more for you lefties than me.

Oh so this entire time you didn’t mean we needed “educated” out of our Constitutional rights you meant we should go to school to enhance them. So this school you have in mind, does it include live fire situational training and reloading courses along with English 101 to explain “shall not be infringed”? Maybe this innocent remedial education camp is more for you lefties than me.

Me personally I was thinking more along the lines of learning skills like walking and chewing gum, in tandem even.

I was just obliquely (well not so obliquely) referring to the fact that y'all were talking like morons. Not a fascist bone in my body. You shouldn't even be joking about something like that, considering that there are such places in China, in North Korea, in many totalitarian countries. Not funny at all.
So you were just joking. About something you say shouldn’t be joked about.

BTW- you know what China, North Korea and other totalitarian countries citizens don’t have? Guns.

Me personally I was thinking more along the lines of learning skills like walking and chewing gum, in tandem even.
You struggle with that huh? We’ll keep practicing honey. You’ll get it down.

I regret the fact you immediately assume that I apply to any group you have chosen to refer to as "y'all".
Of course I am willing to take into consideration that your sloppy presentation is influenced by your emotional needs.

You struggle with that huh? We’ll keep practicing honey. You’ll get it down.

Sure, buddy, you're kind of boring me now.

So you were just joking. About something you say shouldn’t be joked about.

BTW- you know what China, North Korea and other totalitarian countries citizens don’t have? Guns.
NO--again, slowly, I was saying remedial education as in let's revisit 7th grade. Or even 5th. And teach you a little logic, even. And about the societal responsibilities that come along with our Rights.
No one has said they want ALL your guns. SOME people want your military style guns. A LOT of people want to keep any guns out of the hands of the violent and the insane. The gun homicide rates in every other civilized country that exercises control over who owns guns is the proof.

Forum List

Back