Are You Learning Yet?

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469
And there you go. We have guns so we aren’t forced into your education camps, the favorite confirmation of thought device of all dictatorships. And if that doesn’t work unarmed people are more easily loaded into rail cars for the final solution. Thank you 2nd amendment and thank you old lady for showing why we have it.
You're just priceless. And somehow I'm supposed to waste time couching an argument to that?
You didn’t waste any time promoting educational camps for anyone believing in a Constitutional right. What caused you to lose interest so fast? History maybe?

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469
And there you go. We have guns so we aren’t forced into your education camps, the favorite confirmation of thought device of all dictatorships. And if that doesn’t work unarmed people are more easily loaded into rail cars for the final solution. Thank you 2nd amendment and thank you old lady for showing why we have it.
You're just priceless. And somehow I'm supposed to waste time couching an argument to that?
You didn’t waste any time promoting educational camps for anyone believing in a Constitutional right. What caused you to lose interest so fast? History maybe?

^precious.

View attachment 180469

^precious.
^ useful idiot

28577318_844853395710661_1644807739414469368_n.jpg
Man that's a real weiner, someone must have stayed up all night to think of that cutter....

Yeah....GLAAD is certainly for you.

You keep saying that like it's 1993 and someone should feel insulted.

Not today Happy Wok, I can only stand so many left loons at a time.Maybe tomorrow....look me up and I'll see if I can work you in

Ah, the old fashioned 'I'm too busy to reply, reply'. Can you people just be honest for two seconds?
Almost as much fun as "I don't care so I will post 'I don't care' several times to show how little I care" schtick.

View attachment 180469
No one is advocating giving guns to anyone.

Your Progressive Fascism is showing.

View attachment 180469

^precious.
^ useful idiot

Because you liken a gun control advocacy group with education camps, princess?

Not an ounce of fascism in OL's post.

^precious.
^ useful idiot

Remember back a few posts I recommended you read old ladies post thoroughly so you understood it? Why haven’t you done that yet? You’re looking dumber by the minute.

March 5th 2018. The day democrats decided re-education camps were no longer fascist.

March 5th 2018. The day democrats decided re-education camps were no longer fascist.

In all fairness, I think the poster is incapable of understanding the correlation between remedial and re-education.
Probably unable to distinguish the fact "organization that can send" would refer to involuntary participation.

In all fairness, I think the poster is incapable of understanding the correlation between remedial and re-education.
Probably unable to distinguish the fact "organization that can send" would refer to involuntary participation.
Probably also thinks concentration camps weren’t that big a deal because she thinks they helped you with your concentration and served s’mores.

Total fruitcakes, the bunch of ya. I'll be giggling over this all evening, though. Thanks cause otherwise it's been a pretty crummy day, starting with an NRA patriot holding forth at the local diner before I'd even finished my first cup of coffee.
upload_2018-3-5_15-6-38.png

^precious.
^ useful idiot

Remember back a few posts I recommended you read old ladies post thoroughly so you understood it? Why haven’t you done that yet? You’re looking dumber by the minute.

Yep, once again, remedial education is for stupid people like you and they are not 'education camps'.

Total fruitcakes, the bunch of ya. I'll be giggling over this all evening, though. Thanks cause otherwise it's been a pretty crummy day, starting with an NRA patriot holding forth at the local diner before I'd even finished my first cup of coffee.
View attachment 180539

The wizard was always a fraud, and the witch had the slippers.

Forum List

Back