Are You Learning Yet?

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

upload_2018-3-5_12-21-2.png

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK
You mean "As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children" making money hand over fist for the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

Meh....I have zero interest in your redundant crap. Read your history, same shit over and over and over again. It's like screaming "someone pay attention to me I have a point!!!!" LOL

You assholes use the deaths of innocent children to push an agenda....fucking pathetic
I love how you want to argue with my comments on a thread that actually was started showing how much the NRA and gun manufacturers are profiting from the Florida mass shootings.

Doesn't get more priceless than that! :auiqs.jpg:

Well no...I'm mocking you. It's really all you're good for other than inflating my ratings with your funny nonsense.

But keep using innocent children's deaths to promote an agenda....it's noticed and you are disgusting for doing it
I'm not a member of the blood cult, teh NRA so I'm not profiting from the death of children.

You're not catching on, I don't give two shits what you claim...let's face facts BoPete your credibility is a little weak

With that said you proudly used the deaths of 17 children to promote the agenda, you and many others. A quick search is all it takes to confirm. Now run along and try and snow someone else

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK

Yes laws are good, we need some serious gun laws.

We have about 20,000 of them.

How many more do you think it will take to do the trick?

They are after one...a gun ban. The morons fool nobody
No gun ban is possible due to the 2nd Amendment. But stupid people are easily fooled into thinking that there is danger of such a thing.
Like an addict and their drug being taken away...
They try to profit when Democrats are in charge by crying that everyone's guns are going to be taken away.....no wonder they needed a mass shooting since 2016......their funds were drying up. Those politicians aren't gonna get bought on their own.

Yeah what’s up with that cult following all about Constitutional rights anyway.
the cult is failing the tenets of the fourth amendment...

not very good cultist at all...
Who is having their homes broken into by the NRA?
Those that fail to pay their annual dues...
You’re confusing the NRA with unions.
When did joining the NRA become free?
When did they come to your house and force you to join?

As long as they keep killing kids the NRA should be fine...

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..

Yeah OK

No gun ban is possible due to the 2nd Amendment. But stupid people are easily fooled into thinking that there is danger of such a thing.

Regardless it's still the goal, dumbass. Missed the demoquack gun ban bill didn't ya? LOL

You loons are lame....this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

the cult is failing the tenets of the fourth amendment...

not very good cultist at all...
That's has nothing to do with the 4th....try again..

You mean "As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children" making money hand over fist for the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

Meh....I have zero interest in your redundant crap. Read your history, same shit over and over and over again. It's like screaming "someone pay attention to me I have a point!!!!" LOL

You assholes use the deaths of innocent children to push an agenda....fucking pathetic
I love how you want to argue with my comments on a thread that actually was started showing how much the NRA and gun manufacturers are profiting from the Florida mass shootings.

Doesn't get more priceless than that! :auiqs.jpg:

Well no...I'm mocking you. It's really all you're good for other than inflating my ratings with your funny nonsense.

But keep using innocent children's deaths to promote an agenda....it's noticed and you are disgusting for doing it
I'm not a member of the blood cult, teh NRA so I'm not profiting from the death of children.

You're not catching on, I don't give two shits what you claim...let's face facts BoPete your credibility is a little weak

With that said you proudly used the deaths of 17 children to promote the agenda, you and many others. A quick search is all it takes to confirm. Now run along and try and snow someone else
My agenda is pro-2nd Amendment, but anti-blood cult and politician buying thru fear-mongering.....if you had actually done a "quick search" you'd know that. But, we know that would be too hard for trumpanzees to do. Requires reading and reading comprehension......and we know how "good" trumpanzees are at that..........................:lol:

The NRA should probably thank you for your support.

You are trying to make the case that the NRA "profits" from the tragedy and not your reaction to that tragedy.
You go on to make the case that NRA is productive at staying within the confines of their revenues and powers in providing effective results towards their cause.
You fail to see that all your hyperbole aside, you make a case for the NRA being far more productive/effective at serving its members than the federal/state/local government is at anything.

Absent your senseless hyperbole, that's not a negative endorsement, and you are making a case for their ability to provide more effective results within their budget.

Last edited:
Man that's a real weiner, someone must have stayed up all night to think of that cutter....

Yeah....GLAAD is certainly for you.

You keep saying that like it's 1993 and someone should feel insulted.

Not today Happy Wok, I can only stand so many left loons at a time.Maybe tomorrow....look me up and I'll see if I can work you in

Ah, the old fashioned 'I'm too busy to reply, reply'. Can you people just be honest for two seconds?

Why do LWNJ's hate the Bill of Rights?
No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...
Some seem to be cult joiners.....and some go in for blood cults.
Yeah what’s up with that cult following all about Constitutional rights anyway.

Why do LWNJ's hate the Constitution?

Let's ask Obama's Pajama boy....

25s3y9.jpg

:rofl:

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469
And there you go. We have guns so we aren’t forced into your education camps, the favorite confirmation of thought device of all dictatorships. And if that doesn’t work unarmed people are more easily loaded into rail cars for the final solution. Thank you 2nd amendment and thank you old lady for showing why we have it.

That's has nothing to do with the 4th....try again..
Guess your bringing up the 4A isn’t working out so well for you.

View attachment 180469
And there you go. We have guns so we aren’t forced into your education camps, the favorite confirmation of thought device of all dictatorships. And if that doesn’t work unarmed people are more easily loaded into rail cars for the final solution. Thank you 2nd amendment and thank you old lady for showing why we have it.

What 'education camps' are you talking about? And specifically when did having a gun prevent you from being forced into one. I look forward to a very nonsensical and convoluted response peppered with wingnut romantic fantasies most likely stolen out of the Turner Diaries.

Yeah OK

Regardless it's still the goal, dumbass. Missed the demoquack gun ban bill didn't ya? LOL

You loons are lame....this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
You are talking about your orange trump-god stating that guns should be taken away from people, right?

View attachment 180469

What 'education camps' are you talking about? And specifically when did having a gun prevent you from being forced into one. I look forward to a very nonsensical and convoluted response peppered with wingnut romantic fantasies most likely stolen out of the Turner Diaries.
Read old ladies post. Absorb, comprehend and understand it. Then mine will make sense and you’ll feel like a retard for what chose to post.

View attachment 180469
You're just priceless. And somehow I'm supposed to waste time couching an argument to that?

View attachment 180469

Read old ladies post. Absorb, comprehend and understand it. Then mine will make sense and you’ll feel like a retard for what chose to post.

Yep, read it. What education camps were you not 'forced into' because you have guns?

Forum List

Back