Are You Learning Yet?

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.

What has anyone done to make it easier to get guns than it has been for the past 30 years?

Pleas be specific and provide links
Specific and privide links? Okay little fairy. Here you go:

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation.aspx?s=governor signs&sort=date&pageNum=1

The NRA Has Been Outstandingly Successful Where It Really Counts

N.R.A. Victories in Congress Grow With Chief Lobbyist’s Role

The NRA fights to keep flooding the country wih guns. 400+ million isn’t enough. The kids massacred in Parkland are a small price they’re happy to pay.
So which of those has made it easier to get guns than it has been for the past 30 years?

And FYI not making it harder to get guns is not the same as making it easier to get guns

I have bought firearms every few years since I have been 21 and it is certainly not easier to buy them now as compared to almost 30 years ago

No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...
Some seem to be cult joiners.....and some go in for blood cults.
Yeah what’s up with that cult following all about Constitutional rights anyway.
the cult is failing the tenets of the fourth amendment...

not very good cultist at all...
Who is having their homes broken into by the NRA?

No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...

Those that fail to pay their annual dues...

As long as they keep killing kids the NRA should be fine...

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK
You mean "As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children" making money hand over fist for the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

Meh....I have zero interest in your redundant crap. Read your history, same shit over and over and over again. It's like screaming "someone pay attention to me I have a point!!!!" LOL

You assholes use the deaths of innocent children to push an agenda....fucking pathetic
I love how you want to argue with my comments on a thread that actually was started showing how much the NRA and gun manufacturers are profiting from the Florida mass shootings.

Doesn't get more priceless than that! :auiqs.jpg:
You mean like the democrats having one of these kids writing their fund raising letters?

You’re confusing the NRA with unions.

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK
You mean "As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children" making money hand over fist for the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

Meh....I have zero interest in your redundant crap. Read your history, same shit over and over and over again. It's like screaming "someone pay attention to me I have a point!!!!" LOL

You assholes use the deaths of innocent children to push an agenda....fucking pathetic
I love how you want to argue with my comments on a thread that actually was started showing how much the NRA and gun manufacturers are profiting from the Florida mass shootings.

Well no...I'm mocking you. It's really all you're good for other than inflating my ratings with your funny nonsense.

But keep using innocent children's deaths to promote an agenda....it's noticed and you are disgusting for doing it

Technically the NRA is a Non-Profit, but that does effectively mirror your level of understanding.

You know I was never one to join the NRA or any other organization for that matter but last week I became a member of both the NRA and Gun owners of America and I am seriously considering getting certified as an NRA pistol instructor
I just joined and can’t wait to get my black and gold duffel bag.

When did joining the NRA become free?

With some unions you are forced to join.

You know I was never one to join the NRA or any other organization for that matter but last week I became a member of both the NRA and Gun owners of America and I am seriously considering getting certified as an NRA pistol instructor
No travel alarm clock? What a gyp...

I was never forced to join a union....I thought it was dumb to pay someone to get a job...

I was never forced to join a union....I thought it was dumb to pay someone to get a job...
In NYC, the home of business visas, it’s wise to join a union.

In NYC, the home of business visas, it’s wise to join a union.
I could never live there,, but I could stay for extended visits...

No travel alarm clock? What a gyp...
My gun is my alarm clock.
I just got old and stopped sleeping that's for young people....

Yeah OK

Yes laws are good, we need some serious gun laws.

We have about 20,000 of them.

How many more do you think it will take to do the trick?

They are after one...a gun ban. The morons fool nobody
No gun ban is possible due to the 2nd Amendment. But stupid people are easily fooled into thinking that there is danger of such a thing.

Yeah OK

Yes laws are good, we need some serious gun laws.

We have about 20,000 of them.

How many more do you think it will take to do the trick?

They are after one...a gun ban. The morons fool nobody
No gun ban is possible due to the 2nd Amendment. But stupid people are easily fooled into thinking that there is danger of such a thing.
Like an addict and their drug being taken away...

Yeah OK

Well no...I'm mocking you. It's really all you're good for other than inflating my ratings with your funny nonsense.

But keep using innocent children's deaths to promote an agenda....it's noticed and you are disgusting for doing it
I'm not a member of the blood cult, teh NRA so I'm not profiting from the death of children.

The NRA and those who continue to support its existence by word or money enable terrorists; terrorist defines those who use firearms to create chaos for non political reasons.

The NRA pursues profit before prudence, and when one listens to Wayne LaPierre or Dana Loesch they hear a callous disregard for the hundreds of innocent victims of gun violence in the first two months of this year.

And members of Congress, so dependent on the NRA to keep their jobs secure, also enable the proliferation of guns in a society which more and more seeks guns to be controlled.

Forum List

Back