Are You Learning Yet?

28577318_844853395710661_1644807739414469368_n.jpg
Man that's a real weiner, someone must have stayed up all night to think of that cutter....

Yeah....GLAAD is certainly for you.
Don't forget the free douche with membership....

I'm positive GLAAD will happily provide you with one upon payment of dues, Runt.
So they are claiming that that is a chick in the meme? Could be debatable....Look at the hands...

As long as they keep killing kids the NRA should be fine...

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..
The way the NRA looks at it, "they'll get over it"..

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.

That's like saying Progressive who pass out condoms and teach kids how to use them with cucumbers somehow support statutory rape or pedophilia.
Good grief this inbred trash thinks guns are like condoms. Holy fuck.

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.

That's like saying Progressive who pass out condoms and teach kids how to use them with cucumbers somehow support statutory rape or pedophilia.
In the Army you are taught to use a condom on yer gun, everything else is a weapon....

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK

Yes laws are good, we need some serious gun laws.

In the Army you are taught to use a condom on yer gun, everything else is a weapon....
The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a condom... :laugh:

Yeah OK
You mean "As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children" making money hand over fist for the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

Yeah OK

For some reason they don’t want to repeal murder laws, even though criminals will commit murder anyways

Yeah OK
You mean "As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children" making money hand over fist for the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

Meh....I have zero interest in your redundant crap. Read your history, same shit over and over and over again. It's like screaming "someone pay attention to me I have a point!!!!" LOL

You assholes use the deaths of innocent children to push an agenda....fucking pathetic

No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...
Some seem to be cult joiners.....and some go in for blood cults.
Yeah what’s up with that cult following all about Constitutional rights anyway.

Yeah OK

We have about 20,000 of them.

How many more do you think it will take to do the trick?

No. Liberals tell themselves that the NRA is on the ropes. NRA members are destroyng their weapons.
I have these weapons you speak of yet never joined the NRA..I am a member of zero clubs, frats or freak shows...I just haven't been able to find a freak show lately...
Some seem to be cult joiners.....and some go in for blood cults.
Yeah what’s up with that cult following all about Constitutional rights anyway.
the cult is failing the tenets of the fourth amendment...

not very good cultist at all...

More laws to put more of your defense in the hands of the FBI and sheriff office that failed miserably to help anyone in this shooting. Yeah let’s do that. Solid fuckin plan.

Yeah OK

We have about 20,000 of them.

How many more do you think it will take to do the trick?

They are after one...a gun ban. The morons fool nobody

Yeah OK

Meh....I have zero interest in your redundant crap. Read your history, same shit over and over and over again. It's like screaming "someone pay attention to me I have a point!!!!" LOL

You assholes use the deaths of innocent children to push an agenda....fucking pathetic
I love how you want to argue with my comments on a thread that actually was started showing how much the NRA and gun manufacturers are profiting from the Florida mass shootings.

Doesn't get more priceless than that! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back