Are you saved? Are you going to heaven?

DING-

John 5:13
Verse Concepts
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

Acts 16:31
Verse Concepts
They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Romans 10:9-10

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Romans 8:1
Verse Concepts
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

John 3:16
Verse Concepts
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
Better to err on the side of caution. Lest one think Jesus knows him when in fact he does not.
Worried whether a dead guy knows him. :lmao:
You misspelled risen.

DING-

Verse Concepts
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

Verse Concepts
They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
Better to err on the side of caution. Lest one think Jesus knows him when in fact he does not.
You misspelled risen.
Sorry, worried that a zombie knows him. :04:

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
You misspelled risen.
More worried that I know him.

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
You misspelled risen.
More worried that I know him.
Zombies are cool.

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

except there were hundreds who saw Him AFTER HIS Resurrection.

Are you a child of God? How do you know?
Saved from sky daddy’s wrath, by sky daddy..? Does not compute...

Psalm 14 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Fool Says, There Is No God
To the choirmaster. Of David.
14 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
there is none who does good.

2 The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man,
to see if there are any who understand,a]">[a]
who seek after God.

3 They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt;
there is none who does good,
not even one.

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Name one you've met first hand.

the cultural center for humanity at the time was Rome, the setting for your depiction has never warranted its veracity as a noteworthy event than one that took place where verification would less likely be required to be believed ... more of a setting for a 4th century fairy tale that relies on superstition than facts.

it is only in the 4th century document jesus is falsely referred to as a deity.

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

That’s all hearsay.

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

That’s all hearsay.

If it was, Rome wouldn't of turned Christian that fast after their many gods.

DING-

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

That’s all hearsay.

No proof, just hearsay written by someone decades after the fact.

That’s all hearsay.

I just gave you an example of the proof, read about Caesar, Marc Anthony, Cleopatra understand there world at the time, that was like around 44 B.C.

Rome changed to one monotheistic God way to fast.

That’s all hearsay.

I just gave you an example of the proof, read about Caesar, Marc Anthony, Cleopatra understand there world at the time, that was like around 44 B.C.

44BC is BEFORE Jesus apparently existed. :lmao:

That’s all hearsay.

So you posting your ignorance and didn't know the Romans worshiped multiple God's in that time?

That’s all hearsay.

So you posting your ignorance and didn't know the Romans worshiped multiple God's in that time?

They fed Christians to the lions. :rofl:

So now you just trolling?

Just trying to help you get your history right.

Just trying to help you get your history right.

So how did you do that?

All I am reading is you denying history and is embarrassed.

Forum List

Back