Are you shocked too?

We are all shocked that Trump is president. It is understandable then that those who wanted and thought The Beast would win were unprepared. Next time Eddie should lubricate because you can never really be sure.

I'm not shocked that people rejected Hillary's coalition of those who hated mainstream Americans. Whether they believed any of his promises is probably less of a motivation than Hillary cuddling up to Islamists and Black lives matter racists while telling them they were deplorable if they didn't like it.

Eddie should have read his own link....they are talking about the media LMAO

“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally,” Lewandowski said

Sorry, but this is Lewandowski showing his ignorance. The media reported what Trump SAID, using live air time at his rallies as well as ink and his one-to-one interviews with tv anchors.

Most of us know there's not going to be a wall on the Rio Grande or millions of jobs coming back to the U.S. Some of you idiots still think so, though.

Eddie's too ignorant to understand his own biased links.

This article is about the meeting at Harvard where both sides of the campaign staffers got to take their swings and slings. Lewandowski was dismissed and replaced. So what he says is just so much methane emitted from his lower cerebral cortex located in his bermuda shorts.

I'm underwhelmed. Try again. :cuckoo:
What will overwhelm you ?? A war started by chump??

trump is not going to start a war. War is wasteful

Funny, coming from wingnuts who supported Hillary Clinton. She was all-in on a new Cold War with Russia. She would have dragged us to the brink of WWIII.

I am fascinated-----from where do you get that Hellcat was seeking a "cold war"
with Russia?

Personally I'm shocked that the left is whining about campaign promises when guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Funny, coming from wingnuts who supported Hillary Clinton. She was all-in on a new Cold War with Russia. She would have dragged us to the brink of WWIII.

with Russia?
republicans have a habit of making up shit and going with it

with Russia?

She was Warmongering against Russia bigtime. She reminded me of that other old corrupt fart, John McCain. I think Trump will be smarter. WWIII averted.

with Russia?

She was Warmongering against Russia bigtime. She reminded me of that other old corrupt fart, John McCain. I think Trump will be smarter. WWIII averted.
So your big achievement for chump is that he averted WW3??? lol lol

Forum List

Back