Are you still dumb enough to think Trump is for real?

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
If so, read this:

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor.

Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"?

Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case.

His reply?

"Making America great again," according to The Time
s.

If so, read this: Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history' But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor. Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"? Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case. His reply? "Making America great again," according to The Times.
Trump is an empty suit. America is great right now. :2up:

If so, read this:

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

But according to an unnamed Kasich adviser who spoke with The New York Times, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. reached out to him with an enticing proposal for the Ohio governor.

Did Kasich want to serve as vice president? More specifically, as characterized by The Times, the "most powerful vice president ever"?

Trump Jr. reportedly explained that his father's vice president would be put in charge of foreign and domestic policy. The Kasich adviser then asked what Trump himself would be in charge of if that were the case.

His reply?

"Making America great again," according to The Time
s.
86402485dbfif.jpg

I agree. Trump fans shouldn't cry about their own stupidity. They should fix it.

Who are you voting for OP?

I was a Bernie supporter. But I'm voting Hillary.
So you want to talk about being "dumb" yet your ass supported a sell out and Hillary is so full of shit, she needs waders to take a dump.
Fucking hack

I agree there are not 2 good choices. There's a choice for someone who will likely end our democracy as we know it, appoint an ignorant racist to the Supreme Court, and alienate every one of our allies in the world, and Hillary Clinton.

Show me a politician who hasn't lied, and I'll show you a fish that can't swim.

So you want to talk about being "dumb" yet your ass supported a sell out and Hillary is so full of shit, she needs waders to take a dump.
Fucking hack

I agree there are not 2 good choices. There's a choice for someone who will likely end our democracy as we know it, appoint an ignorant racist to the Supreme Court, and alienate every one of our allies in the world, and Hillary Clinton.

:rofl:

Fucking hack

I find your position naive. You are free to be naive, of course. With the GOP Congress, Hillary will try to rule by executive fiat. That will be the end of democracy as we know it.

You'll have to write her in then. She won't be on the ticket come November. She'll be locked up.

Jesus you're dumb.

Who's going to lock her up? Hannibal Lecter? The FBI just cleared her.
Yeah, they said she was too fucking stupid to send an email correctly.. yet, everyone else is the dumb one..
thats right, your stupid ass calls other people dumb for voting for trump, but your candidate is too fuckign stupid to send an EMAIL
Fucking idiot

Fucking hack

:rofl:

This is what I'm talking about /\/\/\/\/\

It's not just that people are witless buffoons nowadays. It's that they feel empowered to speak. They're patted on the head and told "you're JUST as smart as those other people, Billy Boy. You give 'em the what-for!"

In the past, they'd be dismissed as idiots. There's occasionally something good to be said for elitism. What if an illiterate farmer was enabled to shout down Thomas Jefferson?

You'll have to write her in then. She won't be on the ticket come November. She'll be locked up.

Jesus you're dumb.

Yeah, they said she was too fucking stupid to send an email correctly.. yet, everyone else is the dumb one..
thats right, your stupid ass calls other people dumb for voting for trump, but your candidate is too fuckign stupid to send an EMAIL
Fucking idiot

All I see is you calling her stupid.

Explain to me how that will end with her locked up. If stupidity was a crime, your internet access in jail would be very limited, and we wouldn't be subjected to your posts.

And you believe Hillary, someone who can't even handle classified material... is for real?

Damn...

Fucking hack

I find your position naive. You are free to be naive, of course. With the GOP Congress, Hillary will try to rule by executive fiat. That will be the end of democracy as we know it.

Maybe. Or maybe Trump would nuke Europe and be unable to find Capitol Hill?

Jesus you're dumb.

Fucking idiot

All I see is you calling her stupid.

Explain to me how that will end with her locked up. If stupidity was a crime, your internet access in jail would be very limited, and we wouldn't be subjected to your posts.
do you read any posts or just respond with whatever you feel like typing?

Forum List

Back