Are You Watching Fox News?

Willow’s masturbating over it
Yep...you got it. Every time their Fruher is on FOXNEWS this is them...

giphy.gif

You remember when the libtards were so adoring of obummer cause he talked to our enemies? NOW all of a sudden weshouldn’t Talk to our enemies! FFS!

I'm watching a meltdown of Trump, live and on the lawn of the W.H. He's manic, and a complete breakdown may be in the works.
Wait until Jr. and Ivanka get charged with NY crimes for stealing foundation donations. Out of his pardon zone.

History in the making.... you are all watching the one and only, antichrist! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You remember when the libtards were so adoring of obummer cause he talked to our enemies? NOW all of a sudden weshouldn’t Talk to our enemies! FFS!

I remember Obama bending over a lot, he was good at that...

He walks right out of the WH, no TelePrompTer, no script and walked right into the middle of the leftist media.. right fucking on Mr. President!

yeah, it's pretty impressive how he can keep a straight face while he lies his ass off for the benefit of ignorant asshats
BUTTHURT IS BUTTHURT ewe need sum cream!

I'm watching a meltdown of Trump, live and on the lawn of the W.H. He's manic, and a complete breakdown may be in the works.
Omg! You are batshit crazy!

No Willow, I'm a realest and sane; and by pointing out how unfit Trump is to be POTUS is what I see and watch everyday.

Your comment and attack on my sanity is necessary for you, since the reality that Trump is unfit to be POTUS is a concept you cannot fathom.

Forum List

Back