Are You Watching Fox News?

He walks right out of the WH, no TelePrompTer, no script and walked right into the middle of the leftist media.. right fucking on Mr. President!

yeah, it's pretty impressive how he can keep a straight face while he lies his ass off for the benefit of ignorant asshats
BUTTHURT IS BUTTHURT ewe need sum cream!

you're not getting any smarter watching fox news, are you, sweet cheeks?

He walks right out of the WH, no TelePrompTer, no script and walked right into the middle of the leftist media.. right fucking on Mr. President!

yeah, it's pretty impressive how he can keep a straight face while he lies his ass off for the benefit of ignorant asshats

I don’t watch news to get smart! Is that what ewe think the news is for?

You don't watch the news, you watch Fox because it "thinks" for you.

That talking point is so old and worn out, you libtards are so persistent in your ignorance!

That talking point is so old and worn out, you libtards are so persistent in your ignorance!

Where do you get your ideas if not from Fox talking heads, or Trump's tweets and statements? As President Reagan once remarked, Trust but verify.

How do you verify what you hear on Fox & Friends or Trump's comments are true?

Why do you call others "libtards", claim others are ignorant and use talking points? Why not write an expository post, making the case that those who criticize Trump are not retarded, not ignorant and not truthful?

Last edited:
Now he went over to the others and giving them a whopping!

You be a good person and stand at attention like Trump said he wants his people to when he speaks, he would be so very proud of you.

What more evidence is needed to convince the public that Trump is a megalomaniac***

***Megalomaniac, ".a person who is obsessed with their own power"

Where do you get your ideas if not from Fox talking heads, or Trump's tweets and statements? As President Reagan once remarked, Trust but verify.

Why do you call others "libtards", claim others are ignorant and use talking points? Why not write an expository post, making the case that those who criticize Trump are not retarded, not ignorant and not truthful?
They're too busy getting their rocks off Herr Trump...

giphy.gif

Nothing else matters to them.

What ever Trump gives them. they lick it up, whether it be piss, snot, excrement...you can count on the likes of WillowTree to happily take it in, and ask for more afterwards.

They're too busy getting their rocks off Herr Trump...

giphy.gif

Nothing else matters to them.

What ever Trump gives them. they lick it up, whether it be piss, snot, excrement...you can count on the likes of WillowTree to happily take it in, and ask for more afterwards.
That's twice in one thread you've posted a man rubbing.

Very revealing what's on your mind.

This thread proves that Fake News Democrats have a lot more hate than brains.. Trump hurts there little feelings and they lash out like adolescent spoiled brats believing every crap sucking lie the hate mongering media poops out..

When's the last time the whiny hatin hypocrites demanded solutions of the Democratic Party...:th_waiting:

I'm watching a meltdown of Trump, live and on the lawn of the W.H. He's manic, and a complete breakdown may be in the works.
Omg! You are batshit crazy!

No Willow, I'm a realest and sane; and by pointing out how unfit Trump is to be POTUS is what I see and watch everyday.

Your comment and attack on my sanity is necessary for you, since the reality that Trump is unfit to be POTUS is a concept you cannot fathom.
Keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back