Are You White? Do you feel guilty?

All people should feel guilty of what they have actually done wrong. That includes all groups of people in this nation. I did not have a slave or treated a black poorly. Most people treat each other with respect but expecting one group to "pay up" for past sins of their ancestors will only make the division in this country deeper.

28682-Hell-no-gif-CD0Y.jpeg

My white part does not feel guilty and my dark part does not feel entitled to anything.

None of my ancestors owned slaves and I have no idea if any ancestors were slaves. Doesn't matter since it's all in the past. Those who engaged in slavery are long dead and no longer matter. We don't demand reparations from Germany for the sins of their ancestors. It's just stupid.

Things are getting pretty scary with all the hate-filled chants, threats and acts of violence in the streets now. That never solved anything and it should be stopped, not encouraged. When Obama used the slain police officer's memorial to criticize cops, I realized how far he is willing to go to divide people. The agenda is all that matters. I suspect that Hillary would try to make reparations a reality if she won. She's already out there talking about guilt and white privilege. She probably has a reason to feel guilty, as should anyone who has supported the policies that have encouraged minorities to turn to government rather than rely on their own abilities. It's been nanny government and fostering the entitlement mentality that has destroyed the families and caused generations to fail when it comes to teaching their children a good work ethic and respect for society. They seem to think that society owes them because of all the constant brainwashing about how the evil whites kept them down. It's been liberal politicians that somehow earned the trust of some people and then kept them down, angry and poor.

Those Whites who believe strongly in reparations for slavery should be voluntarily consigned to serve designated Blacks as slaves for periods of time ranging from ten to fifty years depending on the expressed depth of their individual feelings of guilt.

Tit for tat -- or they can shut the hell up!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back