Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

I'm getting tired of the left's deranged obsession with Trump. The Country is falling apart with several scandals involving the Biden's but somehow the the allegation that Trump denied he said something rises to the level of a current event in the left's small fevered minds.

I'm getting tired of the left's deranged obsession with Trump. The Country is falling apart with several scandals involving the Biden's but somehow the the allegation that Trump denied he said something rises to the level of a current event in the left's small fevered minds.

Trump is the only Republican candidate for President in 2024
USMB is a Political Message Board

Where did you think you were?

Trump is clearly suffering from some kind of mental illness or a definable psychological disorder. Hell, everyone either knows it or strongly suspects it considering his well-documented erratic and irrational behavior over the years, but nobody seems to be willing to come out and say it.
It is scary to think he may be the nominee for the repubs in 2024. The man is hardly capable of writing a sentence...much less run a country. Just unbelievable....

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
What difference does it make? I don't give a damn what Trump says. Why do you?

It is scary to think he may be the nominee for the repubs in 2024. The man is hardly capable of writing a sentence...much less run a country. Just unbelievable....
Hahahahahahahaha hardly capable of writing a sentence....from the party of shaking hands with air.....

And yet the country was literally in the best condition that it had been in, in a century.
Weird, yes?

The Constitution does not apply to democrats. It need not be followed where they are concerned.

Because too many are infected with TDS.

You can read Trump's remarks here on Truth Social.

The Constitution does not apply to democrats. It need not be followed where they are concerned.

Trump is playing you all for fools. Read his post here.

And yet the country was literally in the best condition that it had been in, in a century.
Weird, yes?
Thousands dying because the mentally impaired leader ignored COVID. And man of them too his word or the word of his marketing arm, FOX news.

You can read Trump's remarks here on Truth Social.

LOL you can't post Trump saying I want to suspend the constitution? Why not? Just post his direct quote lying leftist.

LOL you can't post Trump saying I want to suspend the constitution? Why not? Just post his direct quote lying leftist.
1670354715517.png

Thousands dying because the mentally impaired leader ignored COVID. And man of them too his word or the word of his marketing arm, FOX news.
An many more thousands dying after Poopeypants "took over" and was given the cure-all jab....now how pathetic is that jimster?

Forum List

Back