Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

Trump wrote terminate the Constitution on Truth Social.

Trump asked the question if massive fraud led to the wrong person being put in as president, does that mean we have to just suck it up for 4 years until the person's term is over?

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
/----/ Because he didn't. Just like he didn't tell his followers to riot and storm the Capitol on Jan 6. Just like he didn't tell people to drink bleach.

Trump asked the question if massive fraud led to the wrong person being put in as president, does that mean we have to just suck it up for 4 years until the person's term is over?
He started to say that..
Trump has never said IF massive fraud was committed. He just declares there IS massive fraud without evidence

Then he went downhill from there declaring that rules and regulations needed to be terminated, including the Constitution

Here's what Trump posted on Truth Social.

It has been linked and posted numerous times, like true Trump followers, they just deny any information they find inconvenient

He started to say that..
Trump has never said IF massive fraud was committed. He just declares there IS massive fraud without evidence

Then he went downhill from there declaring that rules and regulations needed to be terminated, including the Constitution

If there was massive fraud, we just have to sit and take it?

I'm not "tired of this crap". Regarding what Trump says, I don't go past the headlines. I find it easy to ignore what the media finds relevant and instead use my time on matters of my own interest.

Forum List

Back