Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

LOL

People have already been convicted of seditious conspiracy and more are coming.

tenor.gif

More show trials.

Stalin would have been proud.

"Evidence"

Plenty of Evidence was presented during the Moscow Show Trials as well.

LOL

According to you, Nicolas Cruz is innocent and his trial and conviction was just a "show trial."

Sell stupid elsewhere.

LOL

According to you, Nicolas Cruz is innocent and his trial and conviction was just a "show trial."

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Nice attempt to compare murder with political "crimes".

Just shows your complete lack of any intellectual or moral standards.

Nice attempt to compare murder with political "crimes".

Just shows your complete lack of any intellectual or moral standards.

Crime is crime. According to the stupid you sell, anyone can call any prosecution a "witch hunt,", and refer to actual evidence as a "Moscow Show Trial," just to avoid the pesky reality which their respective crimes entail.

That's YOUR standard.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Crime is crime. According to the stupid you sell, anyone can call any prosecution a "witch hunt,", and refer to actual evidence as a "Moscow Show Trial," just to avoid the pesky reality which their respective crimes entail.

That's YOUR standard.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

I'm talking about political "crimes", you bring up murder as an idiotic comparison.

Intellectually dishonest hack-twat is intellectually dishonest.

Keep responding with dismissal, it shows you got nothing other than ignorance and party loyalty.

Yezhov would have been proud, comrade.

I exemplified the flaw in your idiocy.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

So you cant explain in your own words what happened on J6, armaments' used in "battle", how many are killed in action, etc? Yes, no?

All you have are propaganda links. Well, I don't read propaganda. I asked you, short bus.
You can stop with the MAGAt denial of fact right now. I just finished watching a clip taken from that day and place. Here it is again....

"You can stop with the MAGAt denial of fact right now. I just finished watching a clip taken from that day and place. Here it is again...."

Thank you, poster Vrenn....for showing that video clip of another officer being assaulted and beaten by th J6 MAGAMob. Though, I will look on the bright side in that some mobsters (older guys it seems) seemed to be sheltering the officers from other dickheads who continue to try to get in an outside punch.

Nonetheless, for all the MAGA-Q Dicks & Karens who post on this website and claim it was peaceful, 'the cops invited them in'...it was a tourist visit....it was 'legitimate political discourse'....well, tell an officer who just got viciously clubbed with a steel rod how "discourse-ful" his experience was.

That doorway needed some Officer Byrd's doing target practice on a few of those MAGAMobsters.

IMHO

Forum List

Back