Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

"...and we have nothing to talk about."

Well, it took you a long time and a lotta bandwidth for you to finally agree with my poor avatar.
Better late than never, tho.

Good luck......and, BTW......tomorrow you can catch the final J6 Congressional Committee hearing. I believe it starts at 1pm EST, but check your local listings.

And then, if you would, come back to this forum and start a new thread on your perceptions or reaction to the information offered in the hearing.

Thanx in advance. And again....truly....we wish you good luck.

Well, it took you a long time and a lotta bandwidth for you to finally agree with my poor avatar.

Good luck......and, BTW......tomorrow you can catch the final J6 Congressional Committee hearing. I believe it starts at 1pm EST, but check your local listings.

And then, if you would, come back to this forum and start a new thread on your perceptions or reaction to the information offered in the hearing.

No wonder why you're leftist dunce...
You quoted this part:
...and we have nothing to talk about.
While the whole quote is:
Until YOU answer those questions, I don't care for your propaganda links, and we have nothing to talk about.

No answers?

Again, dunce...

I don't care about endless testimonies, or about what media is saying it happens.
I asked you to explain what YOU think it happen. Every single time, you offer nothing but links.

Yes, it's propaganda.

The same players who pushed for Russian collusion, which was proven lie.
The same players who pushed Steele dossier, which was proven to be a lie.
The same players who pushed for FISA warrants to spy on candidate and later president.
The same players who used tech to remove any info about their crimes and corruption, and censor free speech.

You claimed it was attack on Capitol. I asked you several times the same questions: Who attacked whom? What weapons were used? How many people died? How they were killed? Where was Capitol police during the "attack" and what they were doing? Here is another one, what was FBI role in "attack" on Capitol?

Until YOU answer those questions, I don't care for your propaganda links, and we have nothing to talk about.

All of those questions have been answered over and over. The only propaganda is you saying it's all false. It happened. You lost. Get over it.

All of those questions have been answered over and over. The only propaganda is you saying it's all false. It happened. You lost. Get over it.

I see you decided to jump into the conversation I was having with @Chillicothe. Assuming you read it all, and based on your post it seems you do know where he provided answers to my questions. Since I haven't seen them, even after several requests, and you claim he did, how about you point to posts where those answers are. Smart ass.

I see you decided to jump into the conversation I was having with @Chillicothe. Assuming you read it all, and based on your post it seems you do know where he provided answers to my questions. Since I haven't seen them, even after several requests, and you claim he did, how about you point to posts where those answers are. Smart ass.

You just keep denying over and over. And you keep losing.

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
by media dont you really mean the democrat propaganda outlets.....so see a shrink about your incredible fear of the donald

What really gets old is people pretending to be outraged about something they say Trump done, or said, while excusing and ignoring what the democrats are doing.
True. All Democrat politicos are traitors. All who VOTE Democrat are suckers.

by media dont you really mean the democrat propaganda outlets.....so see a shrink about your incredible fear of the donald
trump is a Buffoon that sells poorly Photoshopped trading cards. His political career is over. He should be more concerned about staying out of jail.

Did that really happened, or you heard it on CNN?

Like I said, you must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know how Trump tried to get fake electors sent to Congress and for Pence to unilaterally hand the election to himself and Trump.

RNC chair links Trump to fake-elector plot

At one point in Tuesday’s hearing, the committee shared evidence that Trump was pretty directly involved in the fake-elector plan.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said Trump, on a conference call, introduced Eastman to talk about having the fake electors in place as a contingency.

“Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors in case any of the legal challenges that were ongoing changed the result of any of the states,” McDaniel testified.

You do know that fake electors doesn't exist, do you?
Do you have direct quote from Trump that he tried to get "fake electors"?

By the way, what exactly happened on J6?

LOL

Lying by denying the fake electors existed isn't going to help Trump...

maxresdefault.jpg

I checked your previous post and I understand why Trump lives rent free in your head.

You forgot Babylon Bee, my friend, they're more accurate on what happened on J6 that any of those you listed.

LOL

Tell that to the J6 thugs being convicted for their crimes that day. I'm sure it will bring them solace.

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.

Just imagine the tsunami of feckless rage that come spewing out of that quivering orange pustule if he loses the GOP nomination.

Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted.. remember in 2012 Trump raged against the Electoral College.

Trump claimed that because he read a tweet making that baseless claim. That tweet came from Gregg Phillips who never was able to corroborate it with any evidence. He just tweeted it and then Trump retweeted it. Gregg Phillips simply lied about election fraud. 4 years later, Gregg Phillips was lying again about election fraud. Only in 2022, Dinesh D'Souza made a movie featuring Gregg Phillips' lies.

Again, dunce...

I don't care about endless testimonies, or about what media is saying it happens.
I asked you to explain what YOU think it happen. Every single time, you offer nothing but links.

Yes, it's propaganda.

The same players who pushed for Russian collusion, which was proven lie.
The same players who pushed Steele dossier, which was proven to be a lie.
The same players who pushed for FISA warrants to spy on candidate and later president.
The same players who used tech to remove any info about their crimes and corruption, and censor free speech.

You claimed it was attack on Capitol. I asked you several times the same questions: Who attacked whom? What weapons were used? How many people died? How they were killed? Where was Capitol police during the "attack" and what they were doing? Here is another one, what was FBI role in "attack" on Capitol?

Trump supporters attacked Congress. Their weapons varied from the size of their mob to various handheld weapons, such as bats, axes, knives, sticks, pipes, stun devices, bear spray, pipe bombs, etc. 4 died that day. The Capitol police were either fighting directly with that violent mob or they were trying to contain them. Some tried appeasing them and several were disciplined for showing support. As far as the FBI, there is no proof they played any role in the attack.

LOL

Didn't go well for Trump. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back