Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

We aren't talking about an election two years down the road. This is a current events forum and whether the former president denied what he said or didn't say is meaningless unless you are afflicted with TDS and can't get over your hatred enough to understand what is important in current events. Trump might not be the candidate in two years but the possibility that the current president is mentally unable to continue for the next two years is an important ongoing current events topic that the left seems to want to ignore.
The reality that the head of the MAGA/GOP party is a congenital liar is certainly important.

You're Faun, not fawn. Do try to keep up.
dance.gif

LOLOL

Now you're running away from your own posts, not just mine?

There is no other poster here named, "fawn." And you have previously called me "fawn"...

There's a "member photo" thread for your selfies, fawn.

And here you are, reading my posts even though you said you have me on ignore.

Thanks again for letting me know I scarred you for life.

spank-gif.278780

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
Trump needs to go to prison for the rest of his life!

If you allow him to terminate parts of it then what's to stop him for terminating all of it.
The Democrats are hell bent on terminating the 1st, 2nd, 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution. Probably a few others.

They hate free speech, freedom of religion, right to keep and bear arms, equal protection and the prohibition against slavery because they want everybody to be slaves to the state. They despise individual liberty.

The Democrats are hell bent on terminating the 1st, 2nd, 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution. Probably a few others.

They hate free speech, freedom of religion, right to keep and bear arms, equal protection and the prohibition against slavery because they want everybody to be slaves to the state. They despise individual liberty.
When did a Dem say that? trump....on the other hand....came right and said he wants to be reinstated and wants to terminate parts of the United States Constitution. And MAGA keeps defending the POS. AMAZING!

The direct quote looks to me an awful lot like a call for the termination of some or all of the Constitution.

How can this be interpreted any other way?

Someone who is defending him, please.
Don't answer by repeating "No it isn't."
Don't answer by repeating "No he didn't."
Don't answer by calling for another copy of the direct quote.
Don't answer by saying Democrats did bad stuff, too.
Don't answer by calling me an idiot.

Just answer the simple question.

How else can this possibly be interpreted?

Simple. Trump posted what he posted.

It was fucking wrong. It was stupid.

And if he wishes to back-peddle, now: good. He should.

Forum List

Back