Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

It was not wrong.

It was not stupid.

If you don't want to obey the rules, then there are no rules at all.
It is beyond stupid. It is immeasurably wrong.

The Constitution isn’t supposed to be subject to suspension.

Of course rules need to be followed and the proper remedy should be available. But suspending the Constitution isn’t part of the equation

It is beyond stupid. It is immeasurably wrong.

The Constitution isn’t supposed to be subject to suspension.

That's the WHOLE POINT. You either obey the rules or you don't. Selective application of the law is not obeying the rules. Selective prosecution on a partisan basis is not obeying the rules. There's a LONG fucking list of people not obeying the rules.

Of course rules need to be followed and the proper remedy should be available. But suspending the Constitution isn’t part of the equation

EVERYTHING is part of the equation.

Need I remind you that every one of this country's founders had a price on his head.

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.

How about you back your claim and instead of media interpretation of his words, you provide exactly what he said, word for word, and the whole thing.

No media outlet is posting his actual words, just their interpretation of it. Just like you are, they're all saying: "Trump said..." but nobody is actually publishing what he said, but what they wish he said. Check it yourself. Of course, you wont do that... right?

Last edited:
That's the WHOLE POINT. You either obey the rules or you don't. Selective application of the law is not obeying the rules. Selective prosecution on a partisan basis is not obeying the rules. There's a LONG fucking list of people not obeying the rules.

EVERYTHING is part of the equation.

Need I remind you that every one of this country's founders had a price on his head.
You babble amusingly.

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
I’m tired of both parties pretending they give a damn about the working American.

It is scary to think he may be the nominee for the repubs in 2024. The man is hardly capable of writing a sentence...much less run a country. Just unbelievable....
Let's be honest here. If a person in real life knew someone who acted and behaved like Trump in their personal or professional lives, what would they say to friends and family about that person? And how long would they put up with it before they decided to move on with their life? Trump is basically an abusive person in his interactions with others, and most people would not put up with that kind of behavior on a daily basis.

How about you back your claim and instead of media interpretation of his words, you provide exactly what he said, word for word, and the whole thing.

No media outlet is posting his actual words, just their interpretation of it. Just like you are, they're all saying: "Trump said..." but nobody is actually publishing what he said, but what they wish he said. Check it yourself. Of course, you wont do that... right?
You people are so simple. No wonder he has fooledyou into sending him money.

1670379341549.png

Media is posting his EXACT WORDS. You just can not read them.

A screencap of it has been posted several times in this thread alone, and quoted several times more, including only sixteen posts before yours.

Look around. It's everywhere. Explain it if you can.

And if he wishes to back-peddle, now: good. He should.
Yeah, I quite agree. He should.
But the hiccup here is this: the nature of this particular back-peddle is to gaslight.
To tell America he never said what he said. They heard wrong. Or they read it wrong. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

So, BAgain is quite right -- and I think most posters here agree with BAgain. If Trump wishes to back-peddle he should. And that is a good thing.

But HOW one back-peddles matters. It is not unimportant.
If it ain't sincere then it ain't a back-peddle. It ain't righting a wrong.

IMHO

Yeah, I quite agree. He should.
But the hiccup here is this: the nature of this particular back-peddle is to gaslight.
To tell America he never said what he said. They heard wrong. Or they read it wrong. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

So, BAgain is quite right -- and I think most posters here agree with BAgain. If Trump wishes to back-peddle he should. And that is a good thing.

But HOW one back-peddles matters. It is not unimportant.
If it ain't sincere then it ain't a back-peddle. It ain't righting a wrong.

IMHO
1. What he said was stupid.
2. Of course he should back peddle.
3. Whether his back peddle is sincere or not isn’t really for you to judge.

A screencap of it has been posted several times in this thread alone, and quoted several times more, including only sixteen posts before yours.

The same reply...."No, he did not really say that."

Actually...HE DID! And the multiple screen prints point out his exact words. I am sure the new Special Counsel, Jack Smith, is taking note. trump is a large piece of dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

MAGA is dying a slow, panful death. The MAGA, trumpism numbers are probably down to 15-20% of the GOP. The GOP now realizes that sticking with the mentally deranged trump could end the party.

"Whether his back peddle is sincere or not isn’t really for you to judge."
Well, I would demur.

Rather, it is indeed ....for me to be included in the millions of judges of such public pronouncements.
Don Trump is a public figure. Not unwillingly. In fact, intentionally and assertively.
He puts himself....and his thoughts and words....into the public realm (in this case his Truth Social chatboard).

Accordingly, he gets the accolades ...or otherwise.....whenever any figure makes a 'public' announcement.

Same old Trump. What's to get tired of?

His mouth is junior high level educated.
Still love seeing him make leftist twats shit themselves in rage.

Well, I would demur.

Rather, it is indeed ....for me to be included in the millions of judges of such public pronouncements.
Don Trump is a public figure. Not unwillingly. In fact, intentionally and assertively.
He puts himself....and his thoughts and words....into the public realm (in this case his Truth Social chatboard).

Accordingly, he gets the accolades ...or otherwise.....whenever any figure makes a 'public' announcement.
No you would “demur,” you silly pretentious twit. You merely disagree. That’s fine. Nobody cares.

Forum List

Back