Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

And there's the BAZINGA! Sad!

Those easily bored are those with little imagination, little awareness, little humor.

I hated to see poor Back Again.....back himself into that sad corner. To self-identify.

We wish him well 👌.
They are also selfish. Why don't you people ever tell the whole truth?

His question was which of these do you do? As the "rightful winner," throw Biden out of office and declare him the president ... OR ... redo the election.

Are you OK with certifying fraudulent elections? Or not allowing complaints to be investigated? I am not.

If election fraud is discovered, and every election has some background noise of fraud, and by some unforeseen revelation in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona 78,332 votes were legally disqualified, then the states would certify new totals. If Trump were to prevail in some argument about irregularities in counting, then a recount might be ordered. It appears that the vote in Georgia is close enough to trigger an automatic recount.

Left only defense is that number of fraudulent votes is not enough to sway the election, but that is not true. If it turns out that Joe Blow voted twice, then election fraud has been discovered, the magnitude of the problem is precisely one vote in however many races he cast a ballot in, Joe is probably in trouble, and no one else really cares much because races with a one vote margin are pretty scarce. But if you’re talking about a hundred thousand fraudulent votes in a statewide race, and there had better be some pretty compelling evidence that this is the scale of the problem, then it’s a different problem. That’s definitely enough to sway the outcome of an election, so there is a high likelihood of the results of the first election being disallowed and a second election being called. I’d also expect some major law enforcement involvement in tracking down and prosecuting the perpetrators.

Quote the Constitution where it allows either of those once a president is certified the winner by Congress...

Article 1 of the Constitution gave states the responsibility of overseeing federal elections. Each state has it's own constitution, and election laws. When state under any excuse, and this time under excuse of "pandemic" unconstitutionally change the voting rules, that is a clear fraud and those elections should be annulled, and new election called.

"rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

THAT IS THE CONSTITUTION! "RULES REGULATIONS AND ARTiCLES."

I guess, being uncapable to process the whole thing at once, you're reading it selectively.

Rules and regulations are derived from the Constitution.

Normally, these cases of fraud would be resolved by courts, including SCOTUS. Problem is that left isn't allowing it to be investigated and go to courts, while claiming that election was fair. For four years you leftists were after Trump while claiming that he's illegitimate president. When no "collusion" could be proven, two impeachments, all the investigations couldn't help you, you had to SEAL the election to get him out of office. Only thing is, you were careless, and left the clues all over, and despite all the censorship in the media, social media coverup, and they're slowly seeing the light.

I guess, being uncapable to process the whole thing at once, you're reading it selectively.

Normally, these cases of fraud would be resolved by courts, including SCOTUS. Problem is that left isn't allowing it to be investigated and go to courts, while claiming that election was fair. For four years you leftists were after Trump while claiming that he's illegitimate president. When no "collusion" could be proven, two impeachments, all the investigations couldn't help you, you had to SEAL the election to get him out of office. Only thing is, you were careless, and left the clues all over, and despite all the censorship in the media, social media coverup, and they're slowly seeing the light.
You are just a fool. Give it up. trump's politicL career is over. Pick another messiah.

You are just a fool. Give it up. trump's politicL career is over. Pick another messiah.

You're so shortsighted. This is not about Trump, dunce.

This is not even about government overreach. It's about government being criminal and thing things specifically forbidden to them but he Constitution.

You're either too stupid to see that, or you don't care because you support it. Most likely both.

Are you OK with certifying fraudulent elections? Or not allowing complaints to be investigated? I am not.

If election fraud is discovered, and every election has some background noise of fraud, and by some unforeseen revelation in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona 78,332 votes were legally disqualified, then the states would certify new totals. If Trump were to prevail in some argument about irregularities in counting, then a recount might be ordered. It appears that the vote in Georgia is close enough to trigger an automatic recount.

Left only defense is that number of fraudulent votes is not enough to sway the election, but that is not true. If it turns out that Joe Blow voted twice, then election fraud has been discovered, the magnitude of the problem is precisely one vote in however many races he cast a ballot in, Joe is probably in trouble, and no one else really cares much because races with a one vote margin are pretty scarce. But if you’re talking about a hundred thousand fraudulent votes in a statewide race, and there had better be some pretty compelling evidence that this is the scale of the problem, then it’s a different problem. That’s definitely enough to sway the outcome of an election, so there is a high likelihood of the results of the first election being disallowed and a second election being called. I’d also expect some major law enforcement involvement in tracking down and prosecuting the perpetrators.

Article 1 of the Constitution gave states the responsibility of overseeing federal elections. Each state has it's own constitution, and election laws. When state under any excuse, and this time under excuse of "pandemic" unconstitutionally change the voting rules, that is a clear fraud and those elections should be annulled, and new election called.

Thanks for admitting the Constitution does not offer redo's or swapping in the loser of the election. That means doing either of those could only be accomplished by throwing out the Constitution in order to fulfill Trump's dementia.

Maybe now you'll understand he was calling for the termination of the Constitution.

:cuckoo:

The left could not prevent Trump from taking evidence of fraud to court. He couldn't do that because he had no such evidence. That's on him and his cult, not the left.

Thanks for admitting the Constitution does not offer redo's or swapping in the loser of the election. That means doing either of those could only be accomplished by throwing out the Constitution in order to fulfill Trump's dementia.

Maybe now you'll understand he was calling for the termination of the Constitution.

You wish he was, and in your twisted mind he probably was, but in reality, he hasn't.
Read post #202 again, I explained it in plain terms, that even idiot could understand it.

:cuckoo:

The left could not prevent Trump from taking evidence of fraud to court. He couldn't do that because he had no such evidence. That's on him and his cult, not the left.

Denying investigations while there is a pending complaint is a proof of fraud. Isn't that why there is a case in the front of SCOTUS right now?

You wish he was, and in your twisted mind he probably was, but in reality, he hasn't.
Read post #202 again, I explained it in plain terms, that even idiot could understand it.

I already refuted that nonsensical denial in post #205

Take it from an old Conservative. Before we can point fingers at the Dems, first we need to run the MAGAts off and start jailing your bunch for the Domestic Terrorist and Traitors you really are.
That would be a good start.

But you need to also run off the Christo-fascist right along with the racists and bigots – purveyors of white grievance politics, racist replacement theory, and anti-immigrant nativism.

Take it from an old Conservative. Before we can point fingers at the Dems, first we need to run the MAGAts off and start jailing your bunch for the Domestic Terrorist and Traitors you really are.

We should convict you anti-American MAGAtards in jail for seditionist betrayal of America, loser.

I already refuted that nonsensical denial in post #205

Except, you did not refute anything. You asked me which of those would I do.

By doing that, you acknowledged that Trump did, indeed, asked the question, and never said that he "wants to terminate the Constitution", as all of you liars on the left claim.

Except, you did not refute anything. You asked me which of those would I do.

By doing that, you acknowledged that Trump did, indeed, asked the question, and never said that he "wants to terminate the Constitution", as all of you liars on the left claim.

You're completely deranged. :cuckoo:

I never asked what you would do. I couldn't give a shit what you would do. I asked which of those the Constitution allows. Your inability to show the Constitution allows either shows he wants to circumvent the Constitution to be either declared the winner of the 2020 election he lost, or to have that election thrown out and done over.

Forum List

Back