Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
Nope. I don't care. A little tired of perpetually outraged pedo supporters though

Nothing there about suspending the Constitution

The poster Americano is quite correct in that.
No "suspension" was mentioned that I saw.
Rather, DonT said this:
"allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

So, is it gonna be a suspension of the Constitution because DonT lost?
Or is it gonna be a termination of the Constitution because DonT lost?

Is that a distinciton without a difference?

Yes, it's an answer; just not to the question I asked. You could have just said, "42." That too would have been an answer.

Unlike you and those "intellegence authorities" I don't give an answer with hard #'s unless I know the hard #'s.

What I said is it would take only one of these cases being proven to make people wake up to the fact that dems have been messing with elections on the fringe of legality for decades.

Unlike you and those "intellegence authorities" I don't give an answer with hard #'s unless I know the hard #'s.

What I said is it would take only one of these cases being proven to make people wake up to the fact that dems have been messing with elections on the fringe of legality for decades.

But this is easy. We know what was in her last suit, which was deemed baseless and frivolous by the judge.

We also know what's in this lawsuit. So what complaints are in her latest filing which weren't in her previous filing...?

But this is easy. We know what was in her last suit, which was deemed baseless and frivolous by the judge.

We also know what's in this lawsuit. So what complaints are in her latest filing which weren't in her previous filing...?

I'm going to let it play out.

We only need one.

What I said is it would take only one of these cases being proven to make people wake up to the fact.........We only need one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "one" for the side that the poster Marty prefers to win.
OK, we get it.
Not a whole lot wrong with that. However.......

...however, in the meantime he seemingly is uninterested or unaware of what America has seen time and time again since 2020.

We've seen MAGA-Q stable-geniuses voting two or three times, or voting dead wife's ballot, divorced wife's ballot, a dead mother's ballot, or signing thousands of fraudulent signatures to get on the ballot, or trying to insert thumb-drives into tabulators.

Yes, the vast majority of them have been MAGA-Qnuts.
America really doesn't need one more jackass in Florida's Villages voting two or three times in order to know who these fraudsters are supporting.
They are supporters of Don Trump.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "one" for the side that the poster Marty prefers to win.
OK, we get it.
Not a whole lot wrong with that. However.......

...however, in the meantime he seemingly is uninterested or unaware of what America has seen time and time again since 2020.

We've seen MAGA-Q stable-geniuses voting two or three times, or voting dead wife's ballot, divorced wife's ballot, a dead mother's ballot, or signing thousands of fraudulent signatures to get on the ballot, or trying to insert thumb-drives into tabulators.

Yes, the vast majority of them have been MAGA-Qnuts.
America really doesn't need one more jackass in Florida's Villages voting two or three times in order to know who these fraudsters are supporting.
They are supporters of Don Trump.

Good old tu quo que retorts, the only refuge of the person without anything to say.

The solution to all of this would be a 24 hour voting period, in person only unless actually out of the State at the time or an invalid.

Would eliminate the purported fraud you list above as well.

But dems won't support it because it eliminates harvesting and weeks of ballots coming in to fuck with.

Good old tu quo que retorts, the only refuge of the person without anything to say.

The solution to all of this would be a 24 hour voting period, in person only unless actually out of the State at the time or an invalid.

Would eliminate the purported fraud you list above as well.

But dems won't support it because it eliminates harvesting and weeks of ballots coming in to fuck with.
You are do full of 💩 eyes are brown. Lies like your are what convince suburbanites to votes the deniers out.

Forum List

Back