Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
It's not just an m.o. it's a psychosis. Trump similarly denied the pseudonyms of John Barron, and David Dennison.
Trump denied knowing who the proud boys were.

I have been watching elections before Jimmy Carter and I have never seen a party so intent on destroying our electoral system, as is the repub party. Amazingly undemocratic.

That's because they struggle winning elections. What else can they do? Admit defeat?

Dwelling on Trump is an excuse to ignore all that Biden had said and the mess he has made of this nation. Yeh, sure, the border is controlled...by anyone who wants to cross it. Hell, Biden is even suggesting he give amnesty to a million or more of them.

Yep these holier than thou Dems are sure changing America...to the worst.

The poster Americano is quite correct in that.
No "suspension" was mentioned that I saw.
Rather, DonT said this:
"allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

So, is it gonna be a suspension of the Constitution because DonT lost?
Or is it gonna be a termination of the Constitution because DonT lost?

Is that a distinciton without a difference?

Regardless of what term he used, he did not called for termination or suspension of the Constitution.
Even in your own post, you're taking his words out of context, which get completely different meaning if you read whole sentence.
But since you quoted out of context, lets check your honesty and intelligence and put it back into context, so please explain what exactly "allows for the termination of all rules, regulation, and articles"?

Which means you have no clue. Thanks for the confirmation.

Which means I don't blindly harp anything my side tells me to.

by the way, what bad place did Elon Musk touch all of you on recently

You are do full of 💩 eyes are brown. Lies like your are what convince suburbanites to votes the deniers out.

Just wait until another 2 years of failure of band aid crime policies in big cities and blue States have an even larger negative impact on crime.

Even a guy like Adams trying to do the right thing is being fought by the so called homeless advocates.

"...put it back into context, so please explain what exactly "allows for the termination of all rules, regulation, and articles"?
Context?

Oh sure.

Context:

" Despite being told by multiple people-who-would know, even my own people, that I had lost fairly, and even I though I acknowledged to some that I had lost, I still shilled for a "Stolen Election" grift. I was making a ton of money doing that. So when I began getting significant pushback on my tactics I switched tactics.

NOW......I'm saying that because I want to use 'fraud' as the reason for my loss, well then, let's not have any of the old rules apply. Let's not have the rules that our Constitution established about 250 years ago apply any more.

I want MY rules to apply.
NOT the United States' Constitution's rules. So let's terminate 'em.
"

----------------------------------------

THAT... context seems apt.

IMHO

Which means I don't blindly harp anything my side tells me to.

No one said you needed to be told anything. You could have simply looked at the two suits to see what was different about them. You obviously lack the intellect to do so.

No one said you needed to be told anything. You could have simply looked at the two suits to see what was different about them. You obviously lack the intellect to do so.

I lack the desire to do so until the courts decide to pass on them again to protect the system.

I lack the desire to do so until the courts decide to pass on them again to protect the system.

LOL

You're using mentally lazy as an excuse??

Regardless, you prove you have no valuable opinion on the matter since you don't even know what's in the lawsuits. Thanks for tryin' though. Be sure to pick up your participation trophy on the way out.

LOL

You're using mentally lazy as an excuse??

Regardless, you prove you have no valuable opinion on the matter since you don't even know what's in the lawsuits. Thanks for tryin' though. Be sure to pick up your participation trophy on the way out.

This coming from a side that thinks we have to pass the bill to know what's in it......

Context?

Oh sure.

Context:

" Despite being told by multiple people-who-would know, even my own people, that I had lost fairly, and even I though I acknowledged to some that I had lost, I still shilled for a "Stolen Election" grift. I was making a ton of money doing that. So when I began getting significant pushback on my tactics I switched tactics.

NOW......I'm saying that because I want to use 'fraud' as the reason for my loss, well then, let's not have any of the old rules apply. Let's not have the rules that our Constitution established about 250 years ago apply any more.

I want MY rules to apply.
NOT the United States' Constitution's rules. So let's terminate 'em.
"

----------------------------------------

THAT... context seems apt.

IMHO

Not your context, dunce.

Plus, you got it backwards. Democrats did not follow the election rules... they unconstitutionally changed the rules because of "COVID" to get drop boxed and mail in voting.
Notice, all places where Xiden "won" are places that changed the rules, and placed that counted votes for week, until they had enough to declare "victory".

Not your context, dunce.

Plus, you got it backwards. Democrats did not follow the election rules... they unconstitutionally changed the rules because of "COVID" to get drop boxed and mail in voting.
Notice, all places where Xiden "won" are places that changed the rules, and placed that counted votes for week, until they had enough to declare "victory".

Excuses noted.

So what was Trump's excuse for getting 3 million fewer votes than Hillary?

Forum List

Back