Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

Nope. They're taking one sentence out of context. I asked you for his full statement, and yet, as predicted, you failed at it again.

Of course, you can't expect from leftist "fact checkers" to be honest.
The full text has been posted here multiple times. We cannot help if you are too ignorant to read it. Understand that no one who makes a statement like this will ever have an opportunity to speak an oath to defend the very document he wanted to terminate...again.

trump gave the nomination to desantis with this...his latest blunder. He will whine and pout and threaten...but his political career is over. The GOP will suffer his wrath. He will

1. Trash the GOP and desantis
2. Burn the repub party to the ground
3. Run third party and screw the people who have bowed to him for years.
4. Tell his 15% of the GOP to stay home in future elections. (The most probable)

A screencap of it has been posted several times in this thread alone, and quoted several times more, including only sixteen posts before yours.

Look around. It's everywhere. Explain it if you can.

Have you read it? Here it is again, from earlier post.

1670472496287.png

Yes, I can explain, since you are not capable of understanding it.

Nowhere he said that "he would like to terminate the Constitution", as you on the left falsely claim.
Notice, in first sentence he's asking a question. In second one, that's highlighted, he's saying what Constitution allows you to do in case of fraud, rebellion, or corrupted government.

If only lefties could read.

He said to drink bleachhhhh!!!! REEEEE!!!!!

Last edited:

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.
Arncha gettin tired of getting Trumped? I think the man consumes your very existence.

Last edited:
Nope. They're taking one sentence out of context. I asked you for his full statement, and yet, as predicted, you failed at it again.

Out of context??

How else do you take, "Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," if not, "a massive fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution??

View attachment 736181

Nowhere he said that "he would like to terminate the Constitution", as you on the left falsely claim.
Notice, in first sentence he's asking a question. In second one, that's highlighted, he's saying what Constitution allows you to do in case of fraud, rebellion, or corrupted government.

His question was which of these do you do? As the "rightful winner," throw Biden out of office and declare him the president ... OR ... redo the election.

Quote the Constitution where it allows either of those once a president is certified the winner by Congress...

The full text has been posted here multiple times. We cannot help if you are too ignorant to read it. Understand that no one who makes a statement like this will ever have an opportunity to speak an oath to defend the very document he wanted to terminate...again.

trump gave the nomination to desantis with this...his latest blunder. He will whine and pout and threaten...but his political career is over. The GOP will suffer his wrath. He will

1. Trash the GOP and desantis
2. Burn the repub party to the ground
3. Run third party and screw the people who have bowed to him for years.
4. Tell his 15% of the GOP to stay home in future elections. (The most probable)

When I enlisted in the Air Force I took an oath to defend the Constitution Of the United States. I took that oath seriously back then and I still do today.

***snip***

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):​

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

If Trump wants to do away with the Constitution so he can be President again he has lost my support. The Constitution of our nation is far more important to preserve than Trump.

View attachment 736181

"rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

THAT IS THE CONSTITUTION! "RULES REGULATIONS AND ARTiCLES."

You quoted post 189.

Trump's full post, in its entirety with all of its context as a Truth Social post, is in post 187.

It. Is. Right. There.

I demur.
Oh hell, I disagree.
Poster BackAgain cared.
Cared enough to respond.

Bazinga!!
Zzz.

It is always my pleasure to correct you and your petty efforts to come across as sophisticated or as intellectual. You’re neither. You’re a fucking gas bag, chiliconcrap.

And stealing the word of a star of The Big Bang is also unimpressive.

True story.

You quoted post 189.

Trump's full post, in its entirety with all of its context as a Truth Social post, is in post 187.

It. Is. Right. There.
The trumpist of bending into pretzels trying to defend their "failing" messiah. trump's political career is over. They are just trying to ignore the facts. He will be fortunate to not be jailed by 2024, much less be elected again. The first time was a HUGE mistake. It will NEVER happen again.

The trumpist of bending into pretzels trying to defend their "failing" messiah. trump's political career is over. They are just trying to ignore the facts. He will be fortunate to not be jailed by 2024, much less be elected again. The first time was a HUGE mistake. It will NEVER happen again.

In South America, the banana republic leaders that get voted out try and take over the government are charged, tried and either sent to prison for life or shot. To them, a leader or ex leader doing this is tradition as well as the firing squads that end it. It's not a tradition in the US. But the MAGAts want to start that tradition.

"You’re a fucking gas bag...."

But, but......but good poster Back Again, I mildly like, admire, respect......your contributions to this venue.
We were sure you could detect that.

Still, my poor avatar wishes yours better luck in future postings.
;)

But, but......but good poster Back Again, I mildly like, admire, respect......your contributions to this venue.
We were sure you could detect that.

Still, my poor avatar wishes yours better luck in future postings.
;)
Your avatar doesn’t wish.
Your avatar doesn’t speak or post.
Your avatar doesn’t think.
Your avatar can’t think.

You do the posting.

Your strange use of language would have us believe that if you wear a Halloween mask, the mask does the talking for you.

It might help if you learned the meaning of words. Like avatar. And demur.

"It might help if you learned the meaning of words. Like avatar."

Ah, another lacking imagination?
Or, possibly, lacking humor?
A sour non-creative?
Pedestrian-like worker bee?
I suppose some could imagine all of the above.
But I'll stay neutral, and just try to be cordial and respectful.
And that's an OK strategy.

This is, after all, a venue populated by a strong share of MAGAQ's. There's no humor there.
And that's OK too, considering the threats they face from Lizard People, MS-13, CRT, students ID'g as pets and pee'g in classroom litter boxes, and drag queens, too. The MAGAQ's have much to fear. No wonder they are grievance-filled.

We wish them all a safe journey here in the land of opportunity and the land of the free. 👍

Ah, another lacking imagination?
Or, possibly, lacking humor?
A sour non-creative?
Pedestrian-like worker bee?
I suppose some could imagine all of the above.
But I'll stay neutral, and just try to be cordial and respectful.
And that's an OK strategy.

This is, after all, a venue populated by a strong share of MAGAQ's. There's no humor there.
And that's OK too, considering the threats they face from Lizard People, MS-13, CRT, students ID'g as pets and pee'g in classroom litter boxes, and drag queens, too. The MAGAQ's have much to fear. No wonder they are grievance-filled.

We wish them all a safe journey here in the land of opportunity and the land of the free. 👍
You’ve managed to be even more boring than you usually are. Quite the accomplishment.

"even more boring than you usually are"

And there's the BAZINGA! Sad!

Those easily bored are those with little imagination, little awareness, little humor.

I hated to see poor Back Again.....back himself into that sad corner. To self-identify.

We wish him well 👌.

And there's the BAZINGA! Sad!

Those easily bored are those with little imagination, little awareness, little humor.

I hated to see poor Back Again.....back himself into that sad corner. To self-identify.

We wish him well 👌.
More ennui. It’s a chiliconcrap specialty.

Nice attempt at deflection....but you failed to even address the OP. Try again.

Are you getting tired on the trump game of deny, deflect, and delay. Trump is a pathological lair and those who bow to him are as delusional as he is.
After the revelations from Musk nobody lies and enforces their lies like the Democrats do. They do not have the power to abuse like the Democrats do.

Forum List

Back