"Arf! Arf!"

The Huffington Post is having vapors again.

Thank Gawd he didn't call her a shoelace or something.

Donald Trump Sparks Outrage After Calling Omarosa A 'Dog' | HuffPost
That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.
It is a pejorative often used to denigrate women as unattractive though, so it is misogynistic.
What is it when I refer to a guy as a dog? Or actually a dirty dog as I did to a golf partner a week or so ago after he sank an impossible put on #17 that eventually cost me the match and the $5 we had riding on it.

I can't imagine anyone would be shocked or surprised or embarrassed at anything Trump says at this point.

He communicates like a child, and we've all been children. Fortunately, of course, most of us grew out of that.

At this point, all one can do is take a deep breath, shake your head, and continue on.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.
It is a pejorative often used to denigrate women as unattractive though, so it is misogynistic.
What is it when I refer to a guy as a dog? Or actually a dirty dog as I did to a golf partner a week or so ago after he sank an impossible put on #17 that eventually cost me the match and the $5 we had riding on it.
Why doesn’t Trump compare men to animals?

He does it frequently with women

I would have just called her a bitch -- it would have been far more accurate -- calling her a dog is more abstract

I can't imagine anyone would be shocked or surprised or embarrassed at anything Trump says at this point.

He communicates like a child, and we've all been children. Fortunately, of course, most of us grew out of that.

At this point, all one can do is take a deep breath, shake your head, and continue on.

Actually, he talks like most normal people talk among themselves. He give his opinions without apology, calls things as he sees them, and uses the epithets and euphemisms common to modern-day America, without the ridiculous politically-correct filters.

He speaks his mind. It is in part why he was elected.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

Is there any pejorative one can use against a woman that isn't sexist? if so give an example

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

Is there any pejorative one can use against a woman that isn't sexist? if so give an example

No. The whole concept of "sexism" is stupid, so just use what's laying around. :113:

Trump can't seem to understand that when he denigrates people he 1) debases the presidency, 2) gives them credibility and 3) shows what a pathetic loser he is.

Every Trump tweet just elevates Omarosa's credibility, As it stands now, every word of her book is no doubt true. If not, why would Trump sound like a lunatic attacking her?
In your mind maybe. She may not be a dog, but she certainly appears to be a criminal.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

I believe The Don has referred to Mattis as a bulldog.

Are you still faux offended?

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

I understand he has referred to some of his golf partners as "dogs". Probably affected their game.:eusa_boohoo:

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

I think he referred to Comey as a weasel.

Actually, he talks like most normal people talk among themselves. He give his opinions without apology, calls things as he sees them, and uses the epithets and euphemisms common to modern-day America, without the ridiculous politically-correct filters.

He speaks his mind. It is in part why he was elected.
Well, I guess "normal" means different things to different people.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

I STILL don't think this trash is worth a headline. He shouldn't have taken the bait, either. Beneath even HIS dignity, believe that or not.
Well no offense but I'm gonna have to ask you to prove he has any dignity to get beneath.

Trump can't seem to understand that when he denigrates people he 1) debases the presidency, 2) gives them credibility and 3) shows what a pathetic loser he is.

Every Trump tweet just elevates Omarosa's credibility, As it stands now, every word of her book is no doubt true. If not, why would Trump sound like a lunatic attacking her?
In your mind maybe. She may not be a dog, but she certainly appears to be a criminal.

Criminal?

You must be thinking about Crooked Donnie

Criminal?

You must be thinking about Crooked Donnie
No, I'm thinking of the skank that broke the law in the white house troll.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

Dumbass, moron, stupid, idjit, etc.

Forum List

Back