Arizona execution goes terribly wrong

Oh, a little more checking on the Singapore thing, which is Androw's idea of a "civilized" country.

The two people they executed his year were executed for DRUG TRAFFICKING.

nope, not murder or rape, but drug trafficking.

Oh, a little more checking on the Singapore thing, which is Androw's idea of a "civilized" country.

I don't know what you in Chicago consider civilized or how you would know in the first place, but Singapore is on or near the very top of things like education, health, GDP and last in corruption and crime.

Someone living in a corrupt, crime-ridden shit hole like Chicago has little leverage in defining "civilization".

JoeB

Arguing to end the death penalty.

But I bet a he's all for the practice of abortion.

In other words, kill the innocent and let the guilty live.

And people wonder why liberalism is a mental disease.

Execution is execution. Their laws, their sentences. Don't like it, don't move there. Don't like our laws, move somewhere else. Simple enough.

I don't know what you in Chicago consider civilized or how you would know in the first place, but Singapore is on or near the very top of things like education, health, GDP and last in corruption and crime.

Someone living in a corrupt, crime-ridden shit hole like Chicago has little leverage in defining "civilization".

Guy, it's a police state.

Singapore | Amnesty International

Yeah, wonderful place...

Execution is execution. Their laws, their sentences. Don't like it, don't move there. Don't like our laws, move somewhere else. Simple enough.

Or change or laws.

Here's an idea. How about the next execution, we televise it. Live. And if the drug cocktail is fucked up again, we watch that for the full two hours.

That would put an end to that nonsense once and for all.

JoeB

Fetuses still aren't people.

I'm not for or against abortion. I'm just realistic enough to realize that if a woman doesn't want to have a fetus inside of her, it's not going to be inside of her for long.

Yeah, wonderful place...
It is. Here's a shit hole for you:

Search | Amnesty International USA

JoeB

Again, this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The death penalty and abortion are to completely different issues, the former concerning criminal law, the latter civil law – to seek to conflate the two is ignorant and unfounded, as one has nothing to do with the other.

As a fact of Constitutional law, prior to birth, the embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)), whereas one condemned to death is entitled to Constitutional protections in accordance with 8th Amendment jurisprudence.

It is therefore perfectly appropriate and consistent to be opposed to the death penalty while at the same time defend the privacy rights of women.

Yeah, wonderful place...

Let me guess. You went to Chicago once and got rolled by some of the brothers.

Or change or laws.

Here's an idea. How about the next execution, we televise it. Live. And if the drug cocktail is fucked up again, we watch that for the full two hours.

That would put an end to that nonsense once and for all.

The majority of Americans support the death penalty. Good luck getting the law changed.

Did the person sentenced to death die? If yes, then the execution didn't go wrong.

JoeB

I'm not for or against abortion. I'm just realistic enough to realize that if a woman doesn't want to have a fetus inside of her, it's not going to be inside of her for long.

What are they puppies?

You morons will do anything to deny reality

Yeah, wonderful place...

Let me guess. You went to Chicago once and got rolled by some of the brothers.
Why the hell would I go to Chicago?! Why would I go to any crime-infested shit hole? My entire experience in Chicago was a transfer at O'Hare. That was close enough.

JoeB

What are they puppies?

Speaking of denying reality ... our society has established it's a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy, if she so chooses. Get over it.

What are they puppies?

Speaking of denying reality ... our society has established it's a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy, if she so chooses. Get over it.

I'm not denying that abortions happen you stupid fuck. I was mocking what the moron said about human fetus.

Yes you can kill an innocent life but don't kill a convicted murderer. You people are so hypocritical its unreal.

What are they puppies?

I'm not denying that abortions happen you stupid fuck. I was mocking what the moron said about human fetus.

Yes you can kill an innocent life but don't kill a convicted murderer. You people are so hypocritical its unreal.
It's not just a choice, it's a right. And what do you mean, "you people are so hypocritical its unreal?" How am I a hypocrite. I bet you can't even demonstrate how.

It's not just a choice, it's a right. And what do you mean, "you people are so hypocritical its unreal?" How am I a hypocrite. I bet you can't even demonstrate how.

Where is that right expressed in the Constitution?

You people as in folks that believe as the first sentence described. If this is not you then disregard.

Oops

Carry on

Last edited:
JoeB

What are they puppies?

Reality- a fetus can't live outside of its mother at the point most of them are aborted.

therefore, not a person.

Not in the Law.
Not in medical science
Not even in the Bible, which considered causing a miscarriage to be a crime only worthy of fine.

Forum List

Back