Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
So you believe Biden will provide "strong leadership?"

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?
Trump never said anything like that.

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

Trump does not pander to racists, you fucking moron.

wanna bet? look who has been his faithful base.

Patriotic Americans are his base.

you call those people in that video patriotic americans?

I’m not sure the Democratic Party exists in Arizona if it wasn’t for illegals
Home | Senator Kyrsten Sinema

now get yer ass in gear & find a credible link showing that she was elected by illegals.

GO!

& the (R) bitch that replaced mccain after he passed away is having some real stiff competition by mark kelly, her (D) opponent whose ratings are leaving her in an arizona dust devil.
We are trying to prove she was elected by illegals but democrats want to keep that information in the basement

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

so prove me wrong & provide some links. but there are none? none you say?

loooooooooooooooooooser......................
You won’t give us the voter rolls! How plain and simple do I have to say it?

i can't give you voter rolls dummy. but i gave you links to why the secs of states who have that power, didn't want to give them. you can educate yerself or stay the lazy poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.
We know why they won’t. It will prove dead people are voting democrat.. millions of them

& the (R) states would have jumped at the chance to out them. lol.... you really didn't think that reply thru b4 you posted it.

tsk tsk tsk - you are just SO lazy!
Massachusetts attorney general is a democrat

ummm... so? it's the secretary of state that is in charge of each states' electoral process. are you now going to tell me that every red state has a (D) sec of state?
I would say some are yes , or the gov is a democrat, or the attorney general is a democrat. Either way democrats are hiding

list the red (R) states that have (D) secretaries of state.

& how come all voter/election fraud have been (R)s? <snicker>
In 2017? Does it matter is was stopped by trump because democrats refused to had over information. I’m 100% sure it was because of democrats

lol have some Integrity

I have. Your own board admitted that there was very little vote fraud.

Democrat refused to give Kobach voter rolls.. why hide?

(R)s did too. 44 states refused - so no way you can say they were all (D).

know why? because kobach et al weren't trusted.
Link?

i gave a link way early in the thread, & i believe it was to YOU - & of course you left it alone.... no response. 'cause you don't have one.

but here - take yer fucking pick.

kobach voter fraud 44 states refused to comply - Google Search

where are your links disputing it? lol....lol....LOL!!!!!
That’s a Google search you stupid hack lol give me the data!

i'm sure you can find it yerself within the vast array of articles to choose from if you gave a damn. kobach et al wanted SS numbers & other info as well. go find it, it's in there lazy ass.
So no link. Gotcha

i did already & you ignored it. besides - you're lazy.

got it.
I got a google search. Is that what you sent?

& i replied:

i'm sure you can find it yerself within the vast array of articles to choose from if you gave a damn. kobach et al wanted SS numbers & other info as well. go find it, it's in there lazy ass.

get crackin'!
Well that’s how you find out who’s alive lol why do you democrats have to hide?

ask the (R)s what are THEY hiding.
Give me a link .. are you hiding to?

done did already, lazy ass. where are your links disproving it?
I don’t need a link we don’t have the data because of democrats

republicans didn't want to give that info up either - so basically you are copping out.
Name 5 in these states that said no

Where is trump failing?

40,000 dead.... 23 million people have lost their jobs.
View attachment 325383
Typical: blaming Trump for what he isn't responsible for. Why not blame him for cancer while you are at it?

donny isn't responsible for covid- 19 ... but because he ignored all the warnings & how he totally fucked up the response with his too little too late approach.

lol have some Integrity

Link?

i gave a link way early in the thread, & i believe it was to YOU - & of course you left it alone.... no response. 'cause you don't have one.

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

Again you lie he asked for the last four digits, Trump election panel asks all 50 states for voter roll data

per your article:

"It's obviously very concerning when the federal government is attempting to get the name, address, birth date, political party and Social Security number of every voter in the country,” Kander said. “ I certainly don't trust the Trump Administration with that information, and people across the country should be outraged."

^^^ THAT is why at least 44 states told them to fuck off.
I guess kander doenst know what Kobach wanted because he is wrong. About SS number.. is kander a democrat?

now get yer ass in gear & find a credible link showing that she was elected by illegals.

GO!

& the (R) bitch that replaced mccain after he passed away is having some real stiff competition by mark kelly, her (D) opponent whose ratings are leaving her in an arizona dust devil.
We are trying to prove she was elected by illegals but democrats want to keep that information in the basement

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

i can't give you voter rolls dummy. but i gave you links to why the secs of states who have that power, didn't want to give them. you can educate yerself or stay the lazy poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.
We know why they won’t. It will prove dead people are voting democrat.. millions of them

& the (R) states would have jumped at the chance to out them. lol.... you really didn't think that reply thru b4 you posted it.

ummm... so? it's the secretary of state that is in charge of each states' electoral process. are you now going to tell me that every red state has a (D) sec of state?
I would say some are yes , or the gov is a democrat, or the attorney general is a democrat. Either way democrats are hiding

In 2017? Does it matter is was stopped by trump because democrats refused to had over information. I’m 100% sure it was because of democrats

lol.... you are grasping.

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
So you believe Biden will provide "strong leadership?"

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?
Trump never said anything like that.

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

Trump does not pander to racists, you fucking moron.

wanna bet? look who has been his faithful base.

Patriotic Americans are his base.

you call those people in that video patriotic americans?

Here's a clue for you, moron: Islam is not a race.

You have one guy in the entire video saying something racist.

How many Bernie supporters said we should kill pigs? Some Bernie supporters actually did kill police. That's what you defend.

GO!

bullshit.

& check mate, loser.
Umm ok lol

It hasn't, douchebag.

i gave several instances that (R) were caught red handed.
You Gave me 44 instances of democrats hiding voter information lol haha

What I would like to do is have a vaccine for the whole population
In the absence of a vaccine, I would like to see the country flooded with test kits.
Till that time, isolation is all we have.

We have 330 million people in this country. You're not going to get that amount of test kits anytime soon. Improvements and discoveries will be made, just like when we discovered AIDS. It takes time.

New N-95 masks are being made 24/7. New treatments are being used. Vaccine testing is happening as we write. We are increasing our production with those test kits you speak of.

Dogs might join the good fight to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in humans–especially for those who are symptom free, according to a team of researchers.

Due to the urgent need of coronavirus testing, preparations to intensively train dogs to detect asymptomatic carries of the virus have started and could be ready in six weeks, according to the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

“It’s very early stages,” says James Logan, head of LSHTM’s Department of Disease Control.

“We know diseases have odors — including respiratory diseases such as influenza — and that those odors are in fact quite distinct. There is a very, very good chance that Covid-19 has a specific odor, and if it does I am really confident that the dogs would be able to learn that smell and detect it.”

weeks upon weeks ago, pence outright lied when he said millions would be tested 'by the end of the week' & donny outright lied when he said 'any one who wants to be tested -can '. both business & medical are saying the same thing - that we need to TRIPLE our testing, that means 500,000 people A DAY in order to get up to speed b4 even considering opening the country up, ray ray.

donny dropped the ball, bigley & the CDC is as well, by insisting that their tests be used - which ended up contaminating the CDC lab & ran dangerously short of the components needed to perform them. there has been a tremendous backlog at the labs approved for testing after they realised they were fucking up bigley with our response to this disease.

You explained it already. Trump thought we had those test kits, but our FDA only approved of the test kits developed by the CDC which ultimately revealed defections. How is Trump responsible for that?

In 2009, we depleted our pandemic stockpile and it was never replaced. That's not up to President Trump. Health and Human services have to make a request to Congress to fund that stockpile which they never did the last ten years.

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

EVERY elected president has won because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807

already proved that map is deceiving. most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

How many of those trees, cows and cornfields vote?

oh please. that's nonsense....cause even though the population of bumfuck, iowa is less than any east or west coast cosmopolitan area - the entire hayseed state will throw its EC vote to the red conservative.

Of course it's nonsense.

but it's fools like you that keep bringing up 'cows, cornfields, and trees' when discussing red states.
why do you think states with those cornfields etc etc have less virus??? BECAUSE there are LESS people there and more cows

and you dont' believe those people have a voice?

When y'all get your way, do we put the throne in NYC, or Los Angeles?

Won't be any need for the Oval Office, if Ca or NY decides who the president is.

Y'all apologists keep on falling back on this fallacious absurdity of "CA or NY deciding who the POTUS is" as if suddenly nobody else had a vote, desperately hoping somebody will buy it. And yet in the next moment it'll be "take away California and Rump wins the pop vote". BOTH are equally uselessly absurd.

What's really absurd is anybody looking at the popular vote as nothing more than a fluke. How can anybody say a person won something they weren't even trying for, and claim that as some sort of victory?

I don't recall seeing anyone say that. What I did note in this thread was that Rump could not win even 50% of the vote of the state in question. Nor several others including my own. Yet he got 100% of those states' electoral votes. And I noted that that system is fucked up.

There's nothing wrong with the system. Been using it for a couple of hundred years. Now you people are upset because you can no longer win by the system. Instead of changing your policies or views, you want to change the system to win. How about trying to win by not going more and more left with every election?

"You people"? :eek:

I posted nothing about any "left". I posted the same thing I've been posting for decades about how fucked up the system is, and why. Go ahead and explain to us how a system where a candy who can't even muster HALF of a state's vote, yet gets ALL its electors, is a system there's "nothing wrong with". And btw it hasn't been that way for two hundred years at all. In fact Madison advocated a Constitutional Amendment to ban the practice, when it was just getting started.

It actually works that way in every election, winner takes all. If we divided all the electoral votes based on who voted where, then it defeats the purpose of the electoral collage as it would actually be a popular vote contest.

--- AND?

WTA has *NOT* been the system for two hundred years *NOR* is it mandated or even suggested by the Constitution, and as illustrated it leads to the malarkey of getting 100% of a state's vote while being unable to even attain 45% of its citizens' wishes. Or even much less in other years.

Now, the Constitution also doesn't require that EV to reflect the state election results. It doesn't require a Presidential election to be held at all. But if you're going to use that system and claim that the state's EVs will be based on its election, and then you pull this shit, you're a liar. The people of Utah didn't vote for Rump. The people of AridZona didn't vote for Rump. The people of my state didn't vote for Rump. Nor did those of Florida. Neither did the people of Michigan, NOR the people of Pennsylvania, NOR the people of Wisconsin. Yet ALL of those states threw ALL their EVs to a candie who could not win the preference of their state. For that matter the people of Virginia, and Minnesota, and Nevada, didn't vote for Clinton either.

The entire electorate of all those states had their choices tossed into the dumpster, along with all the Californians and New Yorkers who voted for Rump, all the Texans and Ohioans who voted for Clinton, etc etc ad infinitum.

THAT's a fucked up system. If we're going to claim to hold an election, then hold an election. If we're not, let's not be liars and claim what we're doing is an election because IT ISN'T.

Again, we are not a democracy which is what you are suggesting.

I offered no descriptor, though others have. What I'm saying is we're not honest about how we do it. Which we're not.

You either win your state or you don't. That's the way we do it, and that's the way it's been done.

And again ----------------- as already pointed out from the beginning of this thread --------------- Rump DID NOT win the state that is the subject here, NOR did he win Utah, NOR did he win Wisconsin, NOR did he win Michigan, NOR did he win Pennsylvania, NOR did he win Florida, NOR did he win North Cackalackee, while Clinton did not win Virginia NOR did she win Minnesota NOR did she win Nevada. You can look any of those up. There may be more I don't remember. And NOWHERE, in any state, in any election in any year, did the entire state vote unanimously for ANYBODY, EVER.

Therefore, why do we even bother holding an election at all, if we're just going to ignore the results thereof?

I know that. It's why we have the EC.

Let's get rid of the EC. Let's just do it like every other election. Either you win the state or you don't. Each state counts for one win. Rhode Island counts the same as Texas. There, problem solved.

Actually the reasons we have the EC are all obsolete. One, there is no limitation on a voter from one end of the country not being familiar with a candi from the other end, as we have mass media technology we didn't have in the 18th century. Two, we no longer have Slavery to give the Slave States extra votes so they can stream an endless torrent of Presidents from Virginia. And Three, the duty of Electors to filter out a con artist who could hoodwink the people has been undermined by the unConstitutional so-called "faithless elector" laws which take the Constitutionally-mandated Elector's duty away from him/her and make the Elector into a robot. So we've ALREADY short-circuited the Electrical College. Why do they still show up, with their balls cut off?

Did you hear about this pandemic going on? Lol

YOu mean the one Trump's incompetence caused? The problem isn't just the Pandemic, the problem is the Corporate Debt Crisis that no one was really talking about. Corporate Debt ballooned to 10 Trillion, about half of the US economy, with no real way to pay that back now that the economy has tanked.

Nope. Trump is done, buddy.
The world disagrees,, nations leaders are calling him wondering how he’s doing to well..

links?
70995329-2B03-46B1-BE22-F5907310BB93.jpeg

Where is trump failing?

View attachment 325383
Typical: blaming Trump for what he isn't responsible for. Why not blame him for cancer while you are at it?

donny isn't responsible for covid- 19 ... but because he ignored all the warnings & how he totally fucked up the response with his too little too late approach.
Damn! Go arrest him! Lol

Where is trump failing?

View attachment 325383

You mean the warnings for Nazi Pelosi? Mayor DeBlasio? What should he have done, shut our economy down at the end of February when not a single person had died of Coronovirus?

You people are fucking lunatics. Blaming Trump for the Coronavirus is the ultimate in desperation. Only the gullible are falling for it.

1328133676179_9398846.png

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

EVERY elected president has won because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807

already proved that map is deceiving. most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

How many of those trees, cows and cornfields vote?

oh please. that's nonsense....cause even though the population of bumfuck, iowa is less than any east or west coast cosmopolitan area - the entire hayseed state will throw its EC vote to the red conservative.

Of course it's nonsense.

but it's fools like you that keep bringing up 'cows, cornfields, and trees' when discussing red states.
why do you think states with those cornfields etc etc have less virus??? BECAUSE there are LESS people there and more cows

and you dont' believe those people have a voice?

When y'all get your way, do we put the throne in NYC, or Los Angeles?

Won't be any need for the Oval Office, if Ca or NY decides who the president is.

Y'all apologists keep on falling back on this fallacious absurdity of "CA or NY deciding who the POTUS is" as if suddenly nobody else had a vote, desperately hoping somebody will buy it. And yet in the next moment it'll be "take away California and Rump wins the pop vote". BOTH are equally uselessly absurd.

What's really absurd is anybody looking at the popular vote as nothing more than a fluke. How can anybody say a person won something they weren't even trying for, and claim that as some sort of victory?

I don't recall seeing anyone say that. What I did note in this thread was that Rump could not win even 50% of the vote of the state in question. Nor several others including my own. Yet he got 100% of those states' electoral votes. And I noted that that system is fucked up.

There's nothing wrong with the system. Been using it for a couple of hundred years. Now you people are upset because you can no longer win by the system. Instead of changing your policies or views, you want to change the system to win. How about trying to win by not going more and more left with every election?

"You people"? :eek:

I posted nothing about any "left". I posted the same thing I've been posting for decades about how fucked up the system is, and why. Go ahead and explain to us how a system where a candy who can't even muster HALF of a state's vote, yet gets ALL its electors, is a system there's "nothing wrong with". And btw it hasn't been that way for two hundred years at all. In fact Madison advocated a Constitutional Amendment to ban the practice, when it was just getting started.

It actually works that way in every election, winner takes all. If we divided all the electoral votes based on who voted where, then it defeats the purpose of the electoral collage as it would actually be a popular vote contest.

--- AND?

WTA has *NOT* been the system for two hundred years *NOR* is it mandated or even suggested by the Constitution, and as illustrated it leads to the malarkey of getting 100% of a state's vote while being unable to even attain 45% of its citizens' wishes. Or even much less in other years.

Now, the Constitution also doesn't require that EV to reflect the state election results. It doesn't require a Presidential election to be held at all. But if you're going to use that system and claim that the state's EVs will be based on its election, and then you pull this shit, you're a liar. The people of Utah didn't vote for Rump. The people of AridZona didn't vote for Rump. The people of my state didn't vote for Rump. Nor did those of Florida. Neither did the people of Michigan, NOR the people of Pennsylvania, NOR the people of Wisconsin. Yet ALL of those states threw ALL their EVs to a candie who could not win the preference of their state. For that matter the people of Virginia, and Minnesota, and Nevada, didn't vote for Clinton either.

The entire electorate of all those states had their choices tossed into the dumpster, along with all the Californians and New Yorkers who voted for Rump, all the Texans and Ohioans who voted for Clinton, etc etc ad infinitum.

THAT's a fucked up system. If we're going to claim to hold an election, then hold an election. If we're not, let's not be liars and claim what we're doing is an election because IT ISN'T.

Again, we are not a democracy which is what you are suggesting.

I offered no descriptor, though others have. What I'm saying is we're not honest about how we do it. Which we're not.

You either win your state or you don't. That's the way we do it, and that's the way it's been done.

And again ----------------- as already pointed out from the beginning of this thread --------------- Rump DID NOT win the state that is the subject here, NOR did he win Utah, NOR did he win Wisconsin, NOR did he win Michigan, NOR did he win Pennsylvania, NOR did he win Florida, NOR did he win North Cackalackee, while Clinton did not win Virginia NOR did she win Minnesota NOR did she win Nevada. You can look any of those up. There may be more I don't remember. And NOWHERE, in any state, in any election in any year, did the entire state vote unanimously for ANYBODY, EVER.

Therefore, why do we even bother holding an election at all, if we're just going to ignore the results thereof?

I know that. It's why we have the EC.

Let's get rid of the EC. Let's just do it like every other election. Either you win the state or you don't. Each state counts for one win. Rhode Island counts the same as Texas. There, problem solved.

Actually the reasons we have the EC are all obsolete. One, there is no limitation on a voter from one end of the country not being familiar with a candi from the other end, as we have mass media technology we didn't have in the 18th century. Two, we no longer have Slavery to give the Slave States extra votes so they can stream an endless torrent of Presidents from Virginia. And Three, the duty of Electors to filter out a con artist who could hoodwink the people has been undermined by the unConstitutional so-called "faithless elector" laws which take the Constitutionally-mandated Elector's duty away from him/her and make the Elector into a robot. So we've ALREADY short-circuited the Electrical College. Why do they still show up, with their balls cut off?

As I said, then get your electors to get rid of the EC, and whoever wins the state wins. Simple as that and I'm for it.

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

republicans didn't want to give that info up either - so basically you are copping out.

The states which say they will not comply or will only partially comply by providing already public information are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado,Connecticut, Delaware,Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming and Wisconsin.

Most states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

i'm sure some of the others listed not in bold are also (R)

Where is trump failing?

View attachment 325383

You mean the warnings for Nazi Pelosi? Mayor DeBlasio? What should he have done, shut our economy down at the end of February when not a single person had died of Coronovirus?

You people are fucking lunatics. Blaming Trump for the Coronavirus is the ultimate in desperation. Only the gullible are falling for it.

the warnings by the pentagon in 2017. the warnings from our intel community. the warnings from the pandemic war game in 2019, where we were found to be failing at all levels in our response. the warnings from seeing it spread outa china & across europe.

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

The states which say they will not comply or will only partially comply by providing already public information are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado,Connecticut, Delaware,Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming and Wisconsin.

Most states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

i'm sure some of the others listed not in bold are also (R)
So you don’t have 5 gotcha

Forum List

Back