Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Where is trump failing?

40,000 dead.... 23 million people have lost their jobs.
View attachment 325383
Typical: blaming Trump for what he isn't responsible for. Why not blame him for cancer while you are at it?

donny isn't responsible for covid- 19 ... but because he ignored all the warnings & how he totally fucked up the response with his too little too late approach.

You mean the warnings for Nazi Pelosi? Mayor DeBlasio? What should he have done, shut our economy down at the end of February when not a single person had died of Coronovirus?

You people are fucking lunatics. Blaming Trump for the Coronavirus is the ultimate in desperation. Only the gullible are falling for it.

the warnings by the pentagon in 2017. the warnings from our intel community. the warnings from the pandemic war game in 2019, where we were found to be failing at all levels in our response. the warnings from seeing it spread outa china & across europe.
What utter horseshit. The government has been promoting hysteria for decades. No president had ever done anything about it. Obama drewn down our stockpiles for medical supplies to deal with epidemics for 6 years. Obama even imported people into the country who were infected with Ebola and allowed them to run around loose.

This "pandemic" is no worse than the common flu.

No, that's exactly what he DIDN'T do. They all warned him for months that this was a big deal. He called it a hoax, went golfing and ranted at his little brownshirts at rallies.

As a wise man said about the Presidency, "The Buck Stops Here"

Really? Who was warning him for months?
Trump says 'nobody' could've predicted a pandemic like coronavirus. Here are all the times he was warned about it and refused to take action.
Trump says 'nobody' could've predicted a pandemic like coronavirus. Here are all the times he was warned about it and refused to take action.

lol have some Integrity

I have. Your own board admitted that there was very little vote fraud.

Democrat refused to give Kobach voter rolls.. why hide?

(R)s did too. 44 states refused - so no way you can say they were all (D).

know why? because kobach et al weren't trusted.
Link?

i gave a link way early in the thread, & i believe it was to YOU - & of course you left it alone.... no response. 'cause you don't have one.

but here - take yer fucking pick.

kobach voter fraud 44 states refused to comply - Google Search

where are your links disputing it? lol....lol....LOL!!!!!
That’s a Google search you stupid hack lol give me the data!

i'm sure you can find it yerself within the vast array of articles to choose from if you gave a damn. kobach et al wanted SS numbers & other info as well. go find it, it's in there lazy ass.
So no link. Gotcha

i did already & you ignored it. besides - you're lazy.

got it.
I got a google search. Is that what you sent?

& i replied:

i'm sure you can find it yerself within the vast array of articles to choose from if you gave a damn. kobach et al wanted SS numbers & other info as well. go find it, it's in there lazy ass.

get crackin'!
Well that’s how you find out who’s alive lol why do you democrats have to hide?

ask the (R)s what are THEY hiding.
Give me a link .. are you hiding to?

done did already, lazy ass. where are your links disproving it?
I don’t need a link we don’t have the data because of democrats

republicans didn't want to give that info up either - so basically you are copping out.
Name 5 in these states that said no

The states which say they will not comply or will only partially comply by providing already public information are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado,Connecticut, Delaware,Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming and Wisconsin.

Most states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

i'm sure some of the others listed not in bold are also (R)
So you don’t have 5 gotcha

i gave you more than that.

No, that's exactly what he DIDN'T do. They all warned him for months that this was a big deal. He called it a hoax, went golfing and ranted at his little brownshirts at rallies.

China talking points? lol you know and I know China wasn’t honest with about virus. Stop watching fake news you sound like a fool

lol have some Integrity

Link?

i gave a link way early in the thread, & i believe it was to YOU - & of course you left it alone.... no response. 'cause you don't have one.

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

republicans didn't want to give that info up either - so basically you are copping out.

The states which say they will not comply or will only partially comply by providing already public information are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado,Connecticut, Delaware,Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming and Wisconsin.

No you didn’t.. if you can’t give me five names of republicans that said no and why.. then you democrats are hiding illegal votes

So when did somebody give a date when this pandemic was supposed to occur?

BTW, shit for brains, people have been predicting pandemics since the 1980s.

take that moldy old MAGA hat off incel, & put yer critical thinking cap on.
including [district of columbia] 2019

View attachment 324454
No need to be angry you lost! You always have 2032, to mount a come back

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

EVERY elected president has won because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807

already proved that map is deceiving. most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

How many of those trees, cows and cornfields vote?

oh please. that's nonsense....cause even though the population of bumfuck, iowa is less than any east or west coast cosmopolitan area - the entire hayseed state will throw its EC vote to the red conservative.

Of course it's nonsense.

but it's fools like you that keep bringing up 'cows, cornfields, and trees' when discussing red states.

yet it's fact. middle america is less populated & are traditionally red, but carry weight when it comes to the EC.

as they should.

No different than 80% of NY voting red, only to be overruled by NYC, is it?

which is why the popular vote should be the deciding factor. if NY, by sheer numbers of people alone went for a (R), then that is the way it should be. same for cali, FLA, or montana.

which is why the popular vote should be the deciding factor.

For a state, sure.

for a presidential election?

The states elect, not the people.

states aren't made up of trees & cows.

no, they're made up of people, some large, some small.

What makes you believe the voters in NYC know what's better for Iowa than the people in Iowa?

San Francisco knows what's better for Idaho than Idaho?

that's what state senators & reps are for.... they are on the ground & listen to their constituents. even congress critters who are voted in, are there thru majority votes by individuals.

donny is treating the red states more favorably than blue states because of his electability in those states. how sick is that?

donny is treating the red states more favorably than blue states because of his electability in those states.

and how is that any different than any other president in history?

You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

I'm surprised you don't have Athletes tongue.
Trump isn't treating red states any different than blue states. Blue states are just lying about the help they get. Red states say thank you. Blue states never miss an opportunity to make up lies about Trump. Blue states made this dempanic into something much worse than it ever was JUST to lie.

^^^ fake news ^^^.
Well then explain why some of those Governors in those Blues States are praising Trump in how he's dealing with them?

because they are playing the game & telling donny what he wants to hear in order for them to save lives.

duh.

Democrats you Gotta stop watching fake news I don’t think you understand how bad you look in America and across the world

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

No you didn’t.. if you can’t give me five names of republicans that said no and why.. then you democrats are hiding illegal votes

you can say whatever you want - the link i gave listed all the states that refused to comply. 44 states at the minimum & up to 47 means red states are included.

you can't slice it or dice it & make it come out the way YOU want, incel. tutt tutt, suck it up like a man & accept it. you have no choice & trolling doesn't doesn't work against cold hard fact.

Last edited:

View attachment 324454

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807

already proved that map is deceiving. most of those little squares have more trees, corn fields, & cows than people.

oh please. that's nonsense....cause even though the population of bumfuck, iowa is less than any east or west coast cosmopolitan area - the entire hayseed state will throw its EC vote to the red conservative.

Of course it's nonsense.

but it's fools like you that keep bringing up 'cows, cornfields, and trees' when discussing red states.

yet it's fact. middle america is less populated & are traditionally red, but carry weight when it comes to the EC.

as they should.

which is why the popular vote should be the deciding factor. if NY, by sheer numbers of people alone went for a (R), then that is the way it should be. same for cali, FLA, or montana.

For a state, sure.

What makes you believe the voters in NYC know what's better for Iowa than the people in Iowa?

that's what state senators & reps are for.... they are on the ground & listen to their constituents. even congress critters who are voted in, are there thru majority votes by individuals.

donny is treating the red states more favorably than blue states because of his electability in those states. how sick is that?

donny is treating the red states more favorably than blue states because of his electability in those states.

Trump isn't treating red states any different than blue states. Blue states are just lying about the help they get. Red states say thank you. Blue states never miss an opportunity to make up lies about Trump. Blue states made this dempanic into something much worse than it ever was JUST to lie.

^^^ fake news ^^^.
Well then explain why some of those Governors in those Blues States are praising Trump in how he's dealing with them?

because they are playing the game & telling donny what he wants to hear in order for them to save lives.

duh.
Are Dims ever responsible for anything they do? Are you TDS morons always demanding that Trump take responsibility?

the pentegon briefed the new (trump's) administration in jan. of 2017 that a this country was ripe for a pandemic - a CORONAVIRUS - & that upwards of 100K were going to die - & that our military will be affected - most likely to occur in his first term. donny did nothing to beef up our stockpiles & him LYING & WHINING that obama 'left the cupboatd bare' 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO just doesn't cut it. he had 3 FUCKING YEARS to build up our stockpile & chose to do nothing. AND when china finally let the world know a virus is breaking out - - -what did donny do? he sent TONS & TONS of PPE & equiptment obver to CHINA ... & left us dry.

View attachment 324454

because of the EC.

View attachment 324807

Of course it's nonsense.

as they should.

For a state, sure.

^^^ fake news ^^^.

duh.
Are Dims ever responsible for anything they do? Are you TDS morons always demanding that Trump take responsibility?

are you ever gonna admit the buck stops with donny & he dropped the ball?

View attachment 324454

because of the EC.

View attachment 324807

Of course it's nonsense.

as they should.

For a state, sure.

^^^ fake news ^^^.

duh.

And we might add, does a damn fine job of it..

the pentegon briefed the new (trump's) administration in jan. of 2017 that a this country was ripe for a pandemic - a CORONAVIRUS - & that upwards of 100K were going to die - & that our military will be affected - most likely to occur in his first term. donny did nothing to beef up our stockpiles & him LYING & WHINING that obama 'left the cupboatd bare' 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO just doesn't cut it. he had 3 FUCKING YEARS to build up our stockpile & chose to do nothing. AND when china finally let the world know a virus is breaking out - - -what did donny do? he sent TONS & TONS of PPE & equiptment obver to CHINA ... & left us dry.

Really? Do you have a link to this document?

BTW, moron, 80,000 people died from flu during the 2017-2018 season.

Obama reduced our stocks of medical supplies for dealing with pandemics for 6 straight years, and we haven't run short of anything during this pandemic.

You're pumping out horseshit.

View attachment 324454

because of the EC.

View attachment 324807

Of course it's nonsense.

as they should.

For a state, sure.

^^^ fake news ^^^.

duh.

When he drops the ball, I'll let you know.

When are Dims going to take responsibility for their idiocies?

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
So you believe Biden will provide "strong leadership?"

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?
Trump never said anything like that.

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

Trump does not pander to racists, you fucking moron.

wanna bet? look who has been his faithful base.

Patriotic Americans are his base.

you call those people in that video patriotic americans?

Here's a clue for you, moron: Islam is not a race.

You have one guy in the entire video saying something racist.

How many Bernie supporters said we should kill pigs? Some Bernie supporters actually did kill police. That's what you defend.

you just proved you didn't watch it.

coward.

i don't know what bernie supporters have said or did. your what aboutism just doesn't fly.

coward.

Last edited:

View attachment 324454

because of the EC.

View attachment 324807

Of course it's nonsense.

as they should.

For a state, sure.

^^^ fake news ^^^.

duh.

And we might add, does a damn fine job of it.

Stripped of all context, obviously. Why do you suppose that was done?

Trump was talking about the lag in testing, and he obviously wasn't responsible for that. Fauci even said so.

The CDC was responsible. That's why you douchebags have to strip the context. It's just another form of lying.

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

How many Bernie supporters said we should kill pigs? Some Bernie supporters actually did kill police. That's what you defend.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

you just proved you didn't watch it.

coward.

i don't know what bernie supporters have said or did. your what aboutism just doesn't fly.

coward.

i did watch it, almost to the end. Aside from someone using the term "beaner," what racist statements were made?

lol have some Integrity

Link?

So no link. Gotcha

got it.

& i replied:

get crackin'!

you can say whatever you want - the link i gave listed all the states that refused to comply. 44 states at the minimum & up to 47 means red states are included.

you can't slice it or dice it & make it come out the way YOU want, incel. tutt tutt, suck it up like a man & accept it. you have no choice & trolling doesn't doesn't work against cold hard fact.
Looks like you can’t provide 5 lol hahah

Where is trump failing?

40,000 dead.... 23 million people have lost their jobs.
View attachment 325383
Typical: blaming Trump for what he isn't responsible for. Why not blame him for cancer while you are at it?

donny isn't responsible for covid- 19 ... but because he ignored all the warnings & how he totally fucked up the response with his too little too late approach.
If that were the case we would be the only country that had issues. 180+ do. We have ~11.7 deaths per 100k. Relax snowflake.

Forum List

Back