Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

'Delusional,' 'Absolutely false': Governors cry foul on Trump testing claims
Allan Smith
NBC NewsApril 19, 2020

'Delusional,' 'Absolutely false': Governors cry foul on Trump testing claims

take yer pick of articles that all reported it & both politifact & snopes confirm it:

trump PPE china 17 tons - Google Search

fact. jack.
Exported for $$$ not “given away” thanks for the clarification

allowing them to sell to china instead of beefing up the stockpile for american citizens by imposing the DPA still means he pissed it away.

he cared about money more than american lives.
Get some rest, don’t let trump get in your head like this..

you have literally been here all day grabbing yer ankles for donny. are you a tweeker?
No I’m just happy the great job he’s doing.
great job ?he was warned and did shit until weeks later.... Americans at WHO warned him And republicans still kiss his ass
He wasn't "warned," douchebag.

Iraq hawk/Russia hawk Biden is more likely to start a war than Trump.

that's the argument the online alt-left are making, that's the argument that's gonna re-elect Trump, my friends!

Crazy Noam Chomsky lives in Arizona. that's why its a liberal state in my book, my friends, and Trump can afford to lose it and still win in a landslide

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
So you believe Biden will provide "strong leadership?"

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?
Trump never said anything like that.

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

Trump does not pander to racists, you fucking moron.

wanna bet? look who has been his faithful base.

Damn

Here's the video of trump literally saying the things you stated he said.

Here he is saying the continental army took over airports

Here he is saying that windmills cause cancer

Here he is disputing Obama's birth certificate.

Damn, what a senile fuk

Don’t talk about yourself like that

Covfefe

Respect your fellow elders

Iraq hawk/Russia hawk Biden is more likely to start a war than Trump.

that's the argument the online alt-left are making, that's the argument that's gonna re-elect Trump, my friends!

Um, no, 23 million unemployed. There's no argument that's going to re-elect Trump.
How many of those are actually benefitting because of the unemployment benefits. So you again stupidly blame Trump for a shutdown that you support. Amazing.

Dummycraps live in a fantasyworld.
Trump's Job Rating Slides; U.S. Satisfaction Tumbles

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As President Donald Trump works to contain the damage from the novel coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., the rally in support he enjoyed as the nation entered a virtual lockdown has faded. His job approval rating, now 43%, has slipped six percentage points since mid-March when he earned 49% approval, which tied his personal best.

I think you people on the left would turn suicidal if we ever outlawed polls. :laugh:
Republicans seem to like them

When they are in their favor
They're never in our favor.
Try again.

More to the point, no pun intended, we have 4¼% of the earth's population and a THIRD of its C-19 infections. That sound like "winning" to you Bubbles?

We'e doing better than Europe. Their population is a little over 140 million people, and they have a little over a million cases. US population is 330 million, and we have 735,000 cases.

That's a disingenuous comparison. Europe was coping with C-19 WAY before we were.

And btw the population of Europe is way higher than 140 million no matter how we define what "Europe" is. There's a fake Googly Image going around that claims five countries (UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany) have a combined pop of 320, and it's actually 324 ....for just those five. More than twice your number.

At the moment we actually have 762,149 cases, more than triple the next closest country (which is Spain).
Cuomo says New York is on "the other side" of the coronavirus curve

the senate needs to flip as well. i live in CT, but have been donating to a few senate races; i'm giving to susan collins' opponent in maine (sara gideon) , ms lindsey's opponent (jaime harris) in s. carolina, moscow mitch's opponent (amy mcgrath) in KY, & the bitch who took over john mccain's seat in AZ opponent (mark kelly, husband of gabby gifford)

Kelly expands lead over McSally in Arizona
By Reid Wilson - 04/15/20 06:00 AM EDT

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly leads Sen. Martha McSally (R) by 9 points in Arizona, one of the states at the heart of the battle for control of the Senate in 2020.
A new Arizona Public Opinion Pulse survey conducted by the Phoenix-based nonpartisan polling firm OH Predictive Insights shows Kelly leading McSally by a 51 percent to 42 percent margin.
The company's last survey found Kelly leading by a 7-point margin, 49 percent to 42 percent.
Kelly, a first-time candidate and the husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), leads McSally by 10 points in Maricopa County, which accounts for the vast majority of Arizona's vote. Only one candidate in recent history, former Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas (R) in 2015, has won statewide election in Arizona without carrying Maricopa County.
Kelly expands lead over McSally in Arizona
/——/ Fake poll. So out of 600, how many support Giffords? The poll surveyed 600 likely Arizona voters on both cellphones and landlines from March 3 to 4. It carried a margin of error of 4 percentage points.

Here's ^^ a wag who goes "fake poll" and then two sentences later proceeds to post all the details of a poll that "never took place".

THEN HE DOES IT AGAIN. :wtf:

Self-delusion is a bizzaro game. :cuckoo:
/——/ Hey Stupid Head. I didn’t say the poll never happened. I said it was a fake poll because it was flawed. Learn how to read, you moron.

Ah but "fake" and "flawed" are two different things in English.

Not sure if they mean the same thing in Russian?
/——-/ Stop playing stupid, it’s tiresome. In either poll, they found about 300 random adults that said Orange Man Bad, this is out of a population of 253,000,000 adults. Fake poll.

The world disagrees,, nations leaders are calling him wondering how he’s doing to well..

The world considers Trump a buffoon.
View attachment 325282 huh

YOu realize the President of India is kind of a fascist, right?

If you’re implying Trump is a fascist you should probably get an education because you’re probably not gonna win an election for 20 to 40 years.. free speech, gun rights, deregulation is the opposite of fascist lol why you democrats keep losing, so much hate

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

asshat not all whites are racist but a race-baiting pander like you is a racist

uh-huh. not only has yer chosen one, who said there are 'fine people on both sides' of a protest march that included torch bearing confed neo nazis - was sued, along with daddy drumpf - by the gov'ment - for housing discrimination,

now understand & read this slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & then y'all can have a circle jerk over how great he is.

you know you want to.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

asshat not all whites are racist but a race-baiting pander like you is a racist

uh-huh. not only has yer chosen one, who said there are 'fine people on both sides' of a protest march that included torch bearing confed neo nazis - was sued, along with daddy drumpf - by the gov'ment - for housing discrimination,

now understand & read this slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & have a circle jerk over how great he is.

More fake news. Can’t you make it with out lying? Oh and here’s a video that proves your a liar about the time line. Enjoy

If you’re implying Trump is a fascist you should probably get an education because you’re probably not gonna win an election for 20 to 40 years.. free speech, gun rights, deregulation is the opposite of fascist lol why you democrats keep losing, so much hate

Uh, guy, the Nazis loosened gun laws, and Trump has attacked free speech and the free press.

Forum List

Back