Arizona GOP candidate Blake Masters scrubs abortion section of his policy page in the latest sign of abortion issue shifting the political landscape

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In Arizona, Blake Masters backtracks on abortion, scrubs campaign website "I am 100% pro-life," Masters' website read as of Thursday morning. That language is now gone. Also deleted: support for "a federal personhood law"

FbB4IjWXkAAY6pt

All, or at least most, politicians do it.

(vid is from Australia)

Why can't they all just say that the issue should be put to a vote by the people of (insert state here) and be done with it for good and all?

The gop is as stupid as the dems are when it comes to virtue-signaling and it usually looks twice as bad when they do it because they are not near as good at it.

SCOTUS sent it back to the states to be hashed-out so let the people decide the outcome.

I TOLD YOU never underestimate the GOP's ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Roe vs Wade should have waited until AFTER the midterm elections hello. Democrats were on the ropes, pummeled by Biden's stupidity and the wreckage of their far left policies. Then the GOP hands Dems this gift, wow just wow.

In Arizona, Blake Masters backtracks on abortion, scrubs campaign website "I am 100% pro-life," Masters' website read as of Thursday morning. That language is now gone. Also deleted: support for "a federal personhood law"

FbB4IjWXkAAY6pt

is his wife on BC pills now, or they don't have sex. He's 36.

What constitutes a late term abortion?
Very few, the health of the mother or fetus is non-viable that the physicians tell her, anybody that carries for so long wants their fetus to grow and become a baby.

I TOLD YOU never underestimate the GOP's ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Roe vs Wade should have waited until AFTER the midterm elections hello. Democrats were on the ropes, pummeled by Biden's stupidity and the wreckage of their far left policies. Then the GOP hands Dems this gift, wow just wow.
Do you have a womb??

Why can't they all just say that the issue should be put to a vote by the people of (insert state here) and be done with it for good and all?

The gop is as stupid as the dems are when it comes to virtue-signaling and it usually looks twice as bad when they do it because they are not near as good at it.

SCOTUS sent it back to the states to be hashed-out so let the people decide the outcome.
some may vote for pro life, many will not.

Just using your post to make mine. If you truly believe in something you don't wait. You wait only if what you believe is only because of politics.

This candidate shows he is not pro-life. He shows he is pro-party.

If you really believe something needs done and you get it done but then lose an election you should be proud you accomplished what you set after doing not hide from it.

is his wife on BC pills now, or they don't have sex. He's 36.

Very few, the health of the mother or fetus is non-viable that the physicians tell her, anybody that carries for so long wants their fetus to grow and become a baby.

A teen hides her pregnancy for as long as she can. Some have been able to hide a pregnancy well into a pregnancy.

She does not want to be pregnant.

I note this because it was the main reason Dr. Martin Haskell noted he performed late term abortions during the hearings back in the 90's.

A teen hides her pregnancy for as long as she can. Some have been able to hide a pregnancy well into a pregnancy.

She does not want to be pregnant.

I note this because it was the main reason Dr. Martin Haskell noted he performed late term abortions during the hearings back in the 90's.
Is the wife on BC?

some may vote for pro life, many will not.
That's why they won't let the people vote on it as it's already been proven in a gop state that folks want a abortion option as long as it comes with some guardrails.....You know, a common sense approach.

I knew the various "trigger laws" and extreme states like TX and OK would come back and bite the gop in the ass.

The gop is very good at shooting themselves in the foot when they get the bible-thumpers involved in political social issues, always has been.

Is the wife on BC?

No idea what anyone's wife being on B.C has to do with anything I said. At the time of the discussion it included bans on procedures after 24 weeks if I recall correctly.

Just using your post to make mine. If you truly believe in something you don't wait. You wait only if what you believe is only because of politics.

This candidate shows he is not pro-life. He shows he is pro-party.

If you really believe something needs done and you get it done but then lose an election you should be proud you accomplished what you set after doing not hide from it.
Ideals are great, but you also need to win. We are fighting a Dem party that is incredibly dishonest, corrupt to it's core and has a vast propaganda fake news arm that spews their lies 24/7. First defeat the Democrats then fix America.

Ideals are great, but you also need to win.

If you believed in the overturning of RvW, you did win. With the excuse it might hurt elections, there is always the next election you could use as an excuse.

We are fighting a Dem party that is incredibly dishonest, corrupt to it's core and has a vast propaganda fake news arm that spews their lies 24/7. First defeat the Democrats then fix America.

Right, winning is more important than the lives people claimed to be protecting.

If you believed in the overturning of RvW, you did win. With the excuse it might hurt elections, there is always the next election you could use as an excuse.

Right, winning is more important than the lives people claimed to be protecting.
I'll save millions more playing the smarter long game.

After the Kansas debacle, Republicans will never allow Abortion on the ballot again

Your approach will gift Dems the ability to abort many more babies AND do a shit ton more damage to this country.

If the Dem's win the next election, how will it overturn the Supreme Court ruling? And as I said, you are arguing to never overturn a ruling you argued for years needs over turned.

Forum List

Back