Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

I thought they were doing it in secret?

the propagandist lied to you. it is literally being lived streamed

What channel 4chan?If it is being live streamed who needs this bimbo to narrate?

Thanks
Is there any accompaniment music added?

What channel 4chan?If it is being live streamed who needs this bimbo to narrate?

Thanks

No, but you can whistle DIXIE while watching.

Thanks

I prefer to sing Roy Roger diddies.

RepubDemo.jpg

Thanks

I prefer to sing Roy Roger diddies.

sorry cowboys are racist.

I'd hate to see what horseracing would look like if Democrats were in charge of that. Every race would be fixed. Lets have a great Derby today.

I'm thinking that the results of the clown car from Florida's forensic audit will be challenged in a lawsuit. Bringing us the "No sane person would ever believe us" sequel.

I don't know what these people hope to prove except that they know how to waste the taxpayers' money. Even if it wasn't a remarkably stupid idea, after the results have been certified for months, the results would not have any evidentiary value. It's a totally partisan boondoggle that has not been conducted according to any rules of ballot-counting. I guess the republicans can use it for propaganda purposes among their sheep, who seem to be attracted to theatrics.

Anyone who thinks that there is a reasonable expectation that they will finish this recount and announce that Biden is the winner is insane.

So Capitol rioters are counting votes using a system designed by a QAnon freak

WHat could possibly go wrong
Simply being at the capitol doesn't make you a rioter, shit for brains. That isn't a crime.

Next, you turds will make being a Republican a crime.

I don't believe we will see any results.

In fact I think the full weight of the DOJ and federal law enforcement would descend on AZ, destroy cities, throw everyone suspected of being involved in GITMO like soviet troops in Hungary before they allow any results to be reported on, as if the media WOULD report on it.

We do not have a legitimate constitutional government anymore. Do not be under any illusions. We are plebs led by a ruling globalist aristocracy that has possibly KILLED one president and undermined the efforts of others to reduce the impact of their power. They may tolerate us voting from time to time, but nothing ever really changes for the better does it?

Forum List

Back