Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs is now facing an investigation for bribery and fraud

Katie is a Mongolian Idiot.
This is clearly pay to play and Katie needs to be locked the fawk up, for a long time. And I know just the place, Sunshine Residential Homes.

It is beyond the pale, that a Social Worker would direct funds to such a disgusting outfit.

To be the premier provider of healing and enrichment opportunities for Arizona’s children needing emergency out of home placement.
These businesses are flippin money machines. They take children removed from their homes, for whatever reason, and warehouse them like cattle. The group home setting is the worst possible place for a foster child to be. And it is a TEN BILLION DOLLAR a year business.

children in foster care account for a disproportionate share of Medicaid expenditures, relative to their share of Medicaid enrollment. Much of this disparity results from foster children’s disproportionate receipt of mental health services. For example, youth in foster care use Medicaid-reimbursed mental health services at a rate 8 to 15 times higher than other eligible youth

These foster children receive 28% of all Medicaid funding for inpatient psychiatric services. That is these damn places like Sunshine. Think about that. There are a lot of crazy poor people, a lot of crazy old people. But over one in four dollars spent on inpatient psychiatric care is spent on foster children. BULLSHIT.

. In recent assessments of state child welfare agency performance, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) found that only one state met federal standards for provision of health and mental health services to children involved with the child welfare system

They are sucking one out of every four dollars from the system and STILL NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE CARE. Shut these places down.

Isn't her attorney a former attorney for a drug cartel?...
I'm telling you all... the dems are using cartel money and election help from them... that's why your border is open...
With their vast army of drones, it would not be hard to take the cartels out, but they won't

Instead, they kill thousands every year with the drones that they view as threats to their power around the world, even if they are American citizens.

Whoa. A letter. By a partisan hack. Saying nothing illegal occurred that he knows of but check it out. Sounds really compelling. :rolleyes:

Good deal, if she is dirty she needs to go down.

The more we see this the better off the country will be.

With their vast army of drones, it would not be hard to take the cartels out, but they won't

Instead, they kill thousands every year with the drones that they view as threats to their power around the world, even if they are American citizens.
Why does my post generate a shocked emoji face?

About 200 people die a day from cartels south of the border.

We know more about these cartel members than they know about themselves thanks to the technological advances of the Deep State, and could easily kill them all off tomorrow, but they don't, they won't.

No, they spend their time trying to put Trump in jail for bad bookkeeping.

Very telling.

I think they want us all dead if you ask me.

I will be driving my truck, and enjoying my life…But, I will enjoy you retards facing the wonders of the Pandora’s box YOU people opened….
An impotent letter by some local State rep isn't the same thing as a criminal indictment, Moron. Its political cosplay like the Biden impeachment hearings. :laugh:

Forum List

Back