Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

There is no race to see who can get them first.
besides you who called it a race? I'd like to know the real reason why Fla. can operate more efficiently under adverse conditions then Az can and does....keep in mind florida was one of the worst states in running elections not too long ago.
This in no way means I think the fix was in, but dodging the question makes me go hmmmmm

besides you who called it a race? I'd like to know the real reason why Fla. can operate more efficiently under adverse conditions then Az can and does....keep in mind florida was one of the worst states in running elections not too long ago.
This in no way means I think the fix was in, but dodging the question makes me go hmmmmm
I really couldn't care what Arizona's problem is.

Watch the man on the street interviews.....you'll see what I mean.

They are a joke. They ask 100 people the same question and show the 10 dumbest answers.

I made one for a class in my Masters program to show how easy they are to manituplate.

Not to mention you have no clue what the job of the Gov nor the POTUS is. You should not be throwing stones

They are a joke. They ask 100 people the same question and show the 10 dumbest answers.

I made one for a class in my Masters program to show how easy they are to manituplate.

Not to mention you have no clue what the job of the Gov nor the POTUS is. You should not be throwing stones
Shows the education they all had and didn't pay much mind to.

Turned your own words back at you and now you have a hissy fit that I don't know anything about Gov or POTUS job's are?

You sound like a loser.

All ReNaziKlans are a threat to our country. They do not believe in or support American Democracy.
Tell us your twisted version of American Democracy that you and your minion's now want the gullible American's to support without their votes and consent on.

Tell us about your ideals about taking over our government power, and then using it to shove your bull crap down everyone's throat's. Do tell..

Do tell about our alledged threat's to your twisted version of Democracy, otherwise that you and your minion's are attempting to add or recreate within it, otherwise by way of adding to our Democracy things in hopes to implant your bull crap into it.

Do tell what the plan has become, otherwise in which has to change this nation in ways that the major rejects exceedingly and adamantly so now.

When she claimed Trump colluded with Russians, and when she called him illegitimate president. What, you don't remember?

Trump did collude with Russians, and he was an illegitimate president, and Clinton was 100% right about everything she said.

Trump did collude with Russians, and he was an illegitimate president, and Clinton was 100% right about everything she said.

1670107490478942.gif

So she is uniquely qualified for a career in politics. If I remember, most presidents read what other people wrote from teleprompters.
But presidents need to be grounded in reality and rational thought.
That automatically rules out people like Lake (and Trump).

Forum List

Back