Arkansas becomes 35 state to pass "Stand Your Ground" protections for Americans...

You are already stupid to live where you live. Hope you do not have a family.
And yes, I lived in the US for 45 years.

Maybe, but my parents are pushing 90, and they're still in the area just like all the friends I've had since a child or in my late teens. I also have a side business here which was in my plans for supplemental income when I retire, which I did last year.

You see when I bought this place, it was a highly rated suburb. We had the best schools, great academic outcome for the children, a wonderful and safe place to live with active malls, good law biding people, and properties in high demand. I used to go to sleep at night with the door open in the summers without a second thought. Then the blacks started to move in, and good people started to move out.

Running away may make it easier for you, but what you left behind is your own fault because you were a coward. My view is, we didn't become the strongest and wealthiest country in the world in just a few hundred years by running from our problems. We met them head on.

That being said, I need my gun for my own safety, or perhaps for the safety of my neighbors, or a stranger in a store parking lot getting robbed or attacked.
Making a smart move because of the one you love is not being a coward. Not doing the right thing and staying in a bad situation is. I live in a much better place to live and raise a family.

And you can thank the United States for your security......without the U.S. the Europeans would be murdering each other again in no time.....
Total fabrication and ignorance.

Ireland, in particular, is defended by England, and England defended by the United States...without us, you would likely be facing other European countries or Russia in armed conflict...that was your history before the U.S. became a super power.....
More ignorant fabrication. Defended by England!!!! That is rich.

And here we have more truth....

The Republic of Ireland is the deadliest place to live in the Irish and British isles - startling new figures have confirmed.

An Independent.ie analysis of homicide rates over the last decade reveals that you are almost six times more likely to be shot and killed in the 26 counties as you are in England/Wales.

And, contrary to popular belief, the gun homicide rate in the Irish Republic was more than double that of Northern Ireland for the ten years from 2005 to 2015.
-----

"Gang members know that if they are confronted by gardai they will almost certainly have the upper hand when it comes to firearms.

"Irish police have extendable batons and pepper spray - Irish criminals have Glochs and AK47's - there can only be one winner.

"Modern Irish criminals regard An Garda Siochana and their tools as play things - in the meantime, people get eviscerated in the cross fire generated by these gun toting savages."

As we see on the Continent.....fully automatic military rifles are the preferred weapon of criminals in Europe.....and in Ireland......

Last edited:

Maybe, but my parents are pushing 90, and they're still in the area just like all the friends I've had since a child or in my late teens. I also have a side business here which was in my plans for supplemental income when I retire, which I did last year.

You see when I bought this place, it was a highly rated suburb. We had the best schools, great academic outcome for the children, a wonderful and safe place to live with active malls, good law biding people, and properties in high demand. I used to go to sleep at night with the door open in the summers without a second thought. Then the blacks started to move in, and good people started to move out.

Running away may make it easier for you, but what you left behind is your own fault because you were a coward. My view is, we didn't become the strongest and wealthiest country in the world in just a few hundred years by running from our problems. We met them head on.

That being said, I need my gun for my own safety, or perhaps for the safety of my neighbors, or a stranger in a store parking lot getting robbed or attacked.
Making a smart move because of the one you love is not being a coward. Not doing the right thing and staying in a bad situation is. I live in a much better place to live and raise a family.

And you can thank the United States for your security......without the U.S. the Europeans would be murdering each other again in no time.....

Ireland, in particular, is defended by England, and England defended by the United States...without us, you would likely be facing other European countries or Russia in armed conflict...that was your history before the U.S. became a super power.....

The Republic of Ireland is the deadliest place to live in the Irish and British isles - startling new figures have confirmed.

An Independent.ie analysis of homicide rates over the last decade reveals that you are almost six times more likely to be shot and killed in the 26 counties as you are in England/Wales.

And, contrary to popular belief, the gun homicide rate in the Irish Republic was more than double that of Northern Ireland for the ten years from 2005 to 2015.
-----

"Gang members know that if they are confronted by gardai they will almost certainly have the upper hand when it comes to firearms.

"Irish police have extendable batons and pepper spray - Irish criminals have Glochs and AK47's - there can only be one winner.

"Modern Irish criminals regard An Garda Siochana and their tools as play things - in the meantime, people get eviscerated in the cross fire generated by these gun toting savages."

As we see on the Continent.....fully automatic military rifles are the preferred weapon of criminals in Europe.....and in Ireland......
More lies, where do you find this garbage?

-----

The homicides are almost all criminal on criminal. Other homicides are rare.

Why do the Irish drink so much?

I think a lot of people in Europe do. Years ago my father went to visit Poland. He was in a cab and the driver said they needed to stop for gas. At the gas station outside, they had a wet bar. It was still full service, so as the guy was filling up your car, the drivers and passengers were at the wet bar.

So this means I can shoot a white man in Arkansas because he's a klan member and I feared for my life.

If he comes into your house armed then you can shoot his ass.

Incorrect. We've long been able to shoot home intruders.
JNot in some states, In California until recently you had the responsibility to retreat from an invader. You could only use force against him if you were trapped and unable to retreat any further (you even had a responsibility to flee your own home if possible before harming an invader.

Stand Your Ground” policy removes a duty to retreat before a would-be victim can use deadly force to defend against the imminent threat of death or great bodily injury.

Translation: I was afraid of the black guy so I shot him

Actual translation: 2 men broke into my home and were heading toward my daughter's room. One was white. One was black. I shot them both before they got there...

The way Stand Your Ground works is

An unarmed black man is in front of your house. You are afraid of negroes.....you know how they are
So you shoot him, just to be sure

Stand your ground

:eusa_doh: I'm not afraid of anyone. Break into my home where my children are sleeping in their beds, at night, in the dark, I promise you I am not going to turn the lights on to determine which one to shoot. They will both be shot. Color is moot. If that needs translating, here is the meaning:
To Blacks who do NOT want shot, don't break into my home. I am not afraid to shoot you and consider it your fault if you get shot in my home.
To Whites who do NOT want shot, don't break into my home. I am not afraid to shoot you and consider it your fault if you get shot in my home.
There ya go...
Unfortunately, you do not have to be in your house. Castle Doctrine already covers that.

It applies to any confrontation where one person has a gun and the other doesn’t. All you have to do is claim you felt your life was threatened

Might makes right and Dead Men tell no tales
No, you have to have a legitimate belief that your life is in danger. You have to be able to convince LEOs and quite possible a jury that your belief was reasonable. For instance, I'm 6'2" and well over 200 pounds, if a 5"2" teenager is screaming at me, threatening to kill me and he has no obvious weapon, and I pull a gun, knife or club and kill him, I'm going to jail because the presumption is that someone a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter is no physical threat to me.

-----

Dittos for the United States.........while we have over 600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million Americans legally carry guns in public for self defense...

Guns are not the issue....criminals and their willingness to commit murder is the issue.

Yes you can. But you can also be arrested for doing so. Not so with Stand Your Ground.
You will be arrested either way. There's no place where you can shoot someone and not be arrested. A stand your ground defense will probably get you off, but it'll still be expensive, as courtrooms always are.

No, not really. As with most things, it depends on the circumstances. If it is obvious that the individual was attempting to hold you up while you were working at a 7-11, they'll take a statement from you and get back to you with the results. As with anyone else, if you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
Yes you can. But you can also be arrested for doing so. Not so with Stand Your Ground.
You will be arrested either way. There's no place where you can shoot someone and not be arrested. A stand your ground defense will probably get you off, but it'll still be expensive, as courtrooms always are.

No, not really. As with most things, it depends on the circumstances. If it is obvious that the individual was attempting to hold you up while you were working at a 7-11, they'll take a statement from you and get back to you with the results. As with anyone else, if you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.

Circumstances can be interpeted in different ways and most important to realize is that the location is very important ......not the least of which is that different laws apply in different states.

The are lots of people running around with a pistol in their pocket and little or no knowledge regarding the law on self defense in the state wherein they live not even to mention the law in a state they may just be visiting or passing through.
When I took my CCW Permit class, the instructor emphasized over and over again that if you pulled your weapon, you were risking not only taking a life, but your financial future as well. Even if a shooting is justified, the criminal's survivors can sue you.

So this means I can shoot a white man in Arkansas because he's a klan member and I feared for my life.
If you can PROOVE the you had a REASONABLE fear of imminent harm or death, yes. But from reading many of your posts, you don't have a REASONABLE thought in your head. A jury would lock you up forever for murder if you were foolish enough to make anything near the comments you make here on the stand.

True, because the law is written for and by white men.

A typical Negroid opens his pie hole and spews out shit.

Why don't you return to da mudda land....where you can live under black rule.....why doesnt that appeal to you.....oh my bad i forgot....you prefer living in a white nation. hehheh

Here is a thought why don't you move your racist white ass to Siberia, everything is lily white and there isn't any black or brown or asian folks there. You would love it.

View attachment 466080
UHH I hate to break it to you, but most native Siberians ARE Asians. Of course the Russians tried to change that by shipping all their malcontents there, but most of them died off.

I have a lot of friends there [USA] and my family and I spend time there. And I remember when it was a great country. Guns were one of the reasons I left we did not want to raise a family there.

In what country do you now reside?

Circumstances can be interpeted in different ways and most important to realize is that the location is very important ......not the least of which is that different laws apply in different states.

The are lots of people running around with a pistol in their pocket and little or no knowledge regarding the law on self defense in the state wherein they live not even to mention the law in a state they may just be visiting or passing through.
When I took my CCW Permit class, the instructor emphasized over and over again that if you pulled your weapon, you were risking not only taking a life, but your financial future as well. Even if a shooting is justified, the criminal's survivors can sue you.
That's probably the one instance where not having much is an advantage. Why bother? What are they gonna get even it they win?

PATHETIC. What a sad country the US has become

By creating laws that favor law abiding citizens? Well.....as a leftist, that would be the worst thing for you.
Other countries do not need such laws. What does this say about the US?

We have Liberty and they don't.
I live in Ireland and we have a lot more freedom here. And almost no handguns.

How many Negroes you got in Ireland?

The preliminary results of the 2011 census recorded 58,697 people of Black African ethnicity and 6,381 people of any other Black background resident in the Republic of Ireland out of a total population of 4,525,281, meaning that 1.42 per cent of the population self-identified as Black.

In America we have 13% black population.....big difference boyo.

This may not be true but I have heard that Ireland imports Black men to satisfy their women because the average size of the Irish guy's penis is only about 2 inches long.

We know that Irish men don't have any balls because they allowed the government to take away their firearms.
There have been a lot of Irishmen using guns and bombs to fight the British Government. Of course that was Northern Ireland, Belfast was pretty much as much a combat zone as Beirut Lebanon for decades during the late twentieth century.

By creating laws that favor law abiding citizens? Well.....as a leftist, that would be the worst thing for you.

Are you serious? Really?

Ireland has a high number of shootings and firearm seizures compared to other European countries.

A new study analysed 28 EU countries based on population and found Ireland to have a "high" rate of non-fatal shootings and a "medium-high" rate of both fatal shootings and firearm seizures in comparison

Gardai have cordoned off the scene of a late-night shooting in Dublin with a teenager left seriously injured.

The boy, 17, was shot a number of times on Eugene Street near the Coombe in Dublin shortly before 11pm on Wednesday and was taken to St James Hospital.

The gun used to kill journalist Lyra McKee also featured in four paramilitary-style shootings in Derry, the Belfast high court heard on Wednesday.

Prosecutors detailed its history as a man on bail accused of possessing the pistol had his police signing conditions reduced.

Ms McKee (29) was shot dead as she observed rioting in the city’s Creggan area in April 2019. Dissident republican group the New IRA later claimed responsibility.

A COMMUNITY has been left stunned after a man was last night killed after being blasted once in the head and four times to the chest near a park.

A murder probe is underway after the shooting of Patrick Lyons in the Belclare area of Ballymun, north Dublin, at around 9pm.

People accused of crime are reported to members and are then at risk of being shot by their neighbours.

The alleged offenders are given 'an appointment' via an anonymous text from the paramilitary groups and are asked to go to a certain place at a specific time.

At these violent 'appointments', victims are shot the kneecaps - and sometimes ankles elbows in what's known as a 'six-pack' if the group deems the offence to be particularly bad.

They are threatened with even worse violence if they don't turn up - and there have been reports of parents taking their children to the thugs in a bid to negotiate a less severe 'punishment'.

Teenage boys fearing for their lives

Last year, 73 people were beaten up in revenge attacks by paramilitary groups, while 28 where shot.

These are criminals shooting criminsls. Try to pay attention. And I would not quote The Mirror, you are desperate. But then you are not the brightest button in the box. My brother in law, who is a hunter, keeps up on gun issues. What you have posted is just wrong.

As are the vast majority of shootings in the U.S......

I posted the truth...you can deny it all you want, but even on the island of Ireland, the criminals get all the guns they want.....they use them more often than their English counterparts......
It is a small island, and we do not have a gun problem.
Actually, you have the same problem we have in the USA, it's a criminal problem. Our's is just larger because we have more cities run by liberals who don't believe in holding criminals responsible for their actions.

Are you serious? Really?

Ireland has a high number of shootings and firearm seizures compared to other European countries.

A new study analysed 28 EU countries based on population and found Ireland to have a "high" rate of non-fatal shootings and a "medium-high" rate of both fatal shootings and firearm seizures in comparison

Gardai have cordoned off the scene of a late-night shooting in Dublin with a teenager left seriously injured.

The boy, 17, was shot a number of times on Eugene Street near the Coombe in Dublin shortly before 11pm on Wednesday and was taken to St James Hospital.

The gun used to kill journalist Lyra McKee also featured in four paramilitary-style shootings in Derry, the Belfast high court heard on Wednesday.

Prosecutors detailed its history as a man on bail accused of possessing the pistol had his police signing conditions reduced.

Ms McKee (29) was shot dead as she observed rioting in the city’s Creggan area in April 2019. Dissident republican group the New IRA later claimed responsibility.

A COMMUNITY has been left stunned after a man was last night killed after being blasted once in the head and four times to the chest near a park.

A murder probe is underway after the shooting of Patrick Lyons in the Belclare area of Ballymun, north Dublin, at around 9pm.

People accused of crime are reported to members and are then at risk of being shot by their neighbours.

The alleged offenders are given 'an appointment' via an anonymous text from the paramilitary groups and are asked to go to a certain place at a specific time.

At these violent 'appointments', victims are shot the kneecaps - and sometimes ankles elbows in what's known as a 'six-pack' if the group deems the offence to be particularly bad.

They are threatened with even worse violence if they don't turn up - and there have been reports of parents taking their children to the thugs in a bid to negotiate a less severe 'punishment'.

Teenage boys fearing for their lives

Last year, 73 people were beaten up in revenge attacks by paramilitary groups, while 28 where shot.

These are criminals shooting criminsls. Try to pay attention. And I would not quote The Mirror, you are desperate. But then you are not the brightest button in the box. My brother in law, who is a hunter, keeps up on gun issues. What you have posted is just wrong.

As are the vast majority of shootings in the U.S......

I posted the truth...you can deny it all you want, but even on the island of Ireland, the criminals get all the guns they want.....they use them more often than their English counterparts......
It is a small island, and we do not have a gun problem.
Tell that to the IRA and the Protestant militias who never seemed to have problems getting ahold of fully automatic weapons and explosives to use on their fellow Irishmen.

Which is why states should have liability protections for the shooter if a shooting is ruled justified.

-----

Dittos for the United States.........while we have over 600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million Americans legally carry guns in public for self defense...

Guns are not the issue....criminals and their willingness to commit murder is the issue.
Give me some stats about school shootings in Ireland. Or mass shootings in general. How about stats on stand your ground shootings where someone fires into a car at Black's because of their music?

-----

Give me some stats about school shootings in Ireland. Or mass shootings in general. How about stats on stand your ground shootings where someone fires into a car at Black's because of their music?

We had a total of 10 mass public shootings in 2019, and one in 2020.....in the middle of Americans buying millions and millions of guns...... in a country of over 320 million people....

Total killed?

2019.....73 people......

2020....5 people

The focus on the rarest of rare events to justify disarming the American people is just stupid.

The muslim terrorist in Nice, France, using a rental Truck murdered 87 people in 5 minutes of driving.....

This attempt to use mass public shootings in order to hide the fact that Irish criminals ignore gun control laws is weak....as this point of attack is always weak......

Over 600 million guns in the U.S.

Over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense.....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders

Irish criminals, on an island, have easy access to fully automatic military rifles....

You have no rational argument....

Forum List

Back