armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278
That's weird. What do you consider to be a 'good black'?

Well, here's a "good black":

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

And here's a "bad negro":

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
No.....your good black is apparently a racist.
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I see so many people complaining that Gen. Powell lied to get us into a war.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.
Especially folks like you.
Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.
I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.
Who says they aren't? They haven't just chanted it, they have actually done it.
[quote}Yeah....... no they haven't.

Back to the denial.
I got no problem with armed men marching or rallying or whatever, I don't care what color they are. I do find it damned interesting that when white people do it they're all called racists in the MSM, but the black ones aren't, even when they are yelling "Black Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the white people.

Well usually because history has shown us when a group of white men get together with guns, a group of minorities usually end up dead.
I do have a problem with double standards; I always have.
You should probably not threaten them then, don't you think?
how many eons ago was that? now a days its group of blacks going after whites. thts the new history in the making.;

Right wing propaganda, groups of black folks are not going after whites. That is just a lie being told to pump up the right wing, racist.
View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

You are not fooling anyone.

And no matter how many times you repeat these lies, we are still not going to believe you over our own eyes.

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.
I think you've been listening too much to the MSM.
And this mess in Tulsa is just an example of Marxist troublemakers trying to start shit where shit hasn't existed for over 100yrs.
The mess is that a group of folks were done an injustice and NO ONE was ever brought to the Bar of Justice for it, those voices still cry out for Justice. There are 3 survivors still living from that day, maybe you should take the time to listen to their account of those events instead of thinking as all the atrocities against black folks should just be swept under the rug.
Uh....dude.....you're falling for an old Marxist trick that they pull wherever they want to create a communist state.

Why is this a big deal now?
Because they want us to be at each other's throats.
The president shouldn't be causing trouble. He's supposed to be solving problems.....not causing problems.

If you want to address the issue...you either teach it in school or you take it to court. The problem here in court is you need to show damages.....so the only other option is to address this issue in school. But going out in public and pointing fingers will only do one thing.....cause idiots to act like idiots. Should we punish every Japanese because of Pearl Harbor for all eternity? Should the Jews punish every family member of a former Nazi because of the Holocaust? When will it end?

Last edited:
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

a close friend of mine says us whites got to get locked and loaded.
Tell me Horseshitting why you don't whine when armed whites go to state capitols.

it’s the Media that whines when armed whites hit the streets. Here they are giving Blacks a pass to do the same thing. I would think you would be celebrating in stead of trying to defend hypocrisy.
Yep and it is right wing, whites who whine about armed black folks hitting the street.

Taking to the street is fine. Arming yourself and taking to the street is fine.

Arming yourself, taking to the street and demanding an "end to all white people" is a threat, and it'll be treated as such...
I see no difference between this and the KKK.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Tell me Horseshitting why you don't whine when armed whites go to state capitols.

it’s the Media that whines when armed whites hit the streets. Here they are giving Blacks a pass to do the same thing. I would think you would be celebrating in stead of trying to defend hypocrisy.
Yep and it is right wing, whites who whine about armed black folks hitting the street.
No, no one cares about them being armed, we care when they start shouting racial supremacy slogans like the klan used to, and start cheering speeches about murdering people based on race.

That is just it, white men have actually done it not just shouted about it.
And we also care when lying racists like you try to pretend we're racists for voicing concerns about this, and you try to gaslight everyone about what the real objections are based on, in order to distort the narrative.

Bottom line, you're a liar and a racist and you deserve to be dragged behind a truck.

Well come and drag me bad ass internet guy. I guess that is the new racist trick by actual racist is to try and label the folks who have been on the receiving end of it as racist.
We both know damn good and well you'd never open your lying mouth in my presence unless it was to call me racist names over your shoulder while you hauled your gutless ass on down the road and the hell away from me.

I've seen racist blacks like you too many times to count.

LOLOLOLOLOL

You really think I would be afraid of a bitch like you. Too funny.
I know you are.

I'm the peckerwood nightmare that keeps you up nights. You're absolutely terrified of anyone you can't bullshit or intimidate with your crap. That's why you smear anyone who calls you out for your lies as racists or nazis..... because you need to get everyone else to pile on and help your weak ass out by ruining the person's reputation and fucking with his livelihood.

Because you're too much of a bitch to stand on your own.

I got your number.

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.

Back to the denial.
I got no problem with armed men marching or rallying or whatever, I don't care what color they are. I do find it damned interesting that when white people do it they're all called racists in the MSM, but the black ones aren't, even when they are yelling "Black Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the white people.

Well usually because history has shown us when a group of white men get together with guns, a group of minorities usually end up dead.
how many eons ago was that? now a days its group of blacks going after whites. thts the new history in the making.;

Right wing propaganda, groups of black folks are not going after whites. That is just a lie being told to pump up the right wing, racist.
View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

And no matter how many times you repeat these lies, we are still not going to believe you over our own eyes.

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.
You are kidding. I know it.
He's not kidding. He's clearly a racist. He's an example of systemic racism being facilitated by the left.
This coming from folks who see Trump Humpers attack the US Capital and defend it.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”​

Marxists accuse their targets of that which they are guilty of themselves.
They had ANTIFA operatives on the ground. Many of the people that attended Trump's speech were far away from the Capital when the riot supposedly started. According to the timeline....the riot started an hour before Trump finished his speech....and it takes roughly 45 mins for people to walk to the Capital from that location. So the riot was already nearly 2 hrs into it's beginning by the time the first Trump supporters arrived....to which many of them started asking the cops why they weren't doing anything to stop it.

Last edited:
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

No, no one cares about them being armed, we care when they start shouting racial supremacy slogans like the klan used to, and start cheering speeches about murdering people based on race.

And we also care when lying racists like you try to pretend we're racists for voicing concerns about this, and you try to gaslight everyone about what the real objections are based on, in order to distort the narrative.

Bottom line, you're a liar and a racist and you deserve to be dragged behind a truck.

Well come and drag me bad ass internet guy. I guess that is the new racist trick by actual racist is to try and label the folks who have been on the receiving end of it as racist.
We both know damn good and well you'd never open your lying mouth in my presence unless it was to call me racist names over your shoulder while you hauled your gutless ass on down the road and the hell away from me.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Little colored boys like you don't fight one on one. You're too chickentshit...
Actually that is punk ass, white boys like you. You need 5 or 6 of your buddies to take on a black man.

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Back to the denial.

View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

You are kidding. I know it.
He's not kidding. He's clearly a racist. He's an example of systemic racism being facilitated by the left.
This coming from folks who see Trump Humpers attack the US Capital and defend it.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

Marxists accuse their targets of that which they are guilty of themselves.

So that is what you are doing.
They had ANTIFA operatives on the ground. Many of the people that attended Trump's speech were far away from the Capital when the riot supposedly started. According to the timeline....the riot started an hour before Trump finished his speech....and it takes roughly 45 mins for people to walk to the Capital from that location. So the riot was already nearly 2 hrs into it's beginning by the time the first Trump supporters arrived....to which many of them started asking the cops why they weren't doing anything to stop it.

Hate to tell you this Mudbutt, that theory was debunked long ago. Those were Trump Humpers like you at the US Capital.

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Back to the denial.

View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

I think you've been listening too much to the MSM.
And this mess in Tulsa is just an example of Marxist troublemakers trying to start shit where shit hasn't existed for over 100yrs.
The mess is that a group of folks were done an injustice and NO ONE was ever brought to the Bar of Justice for it, those voices still cry out for Justice. There are 3 survivors still living from that day, maybe you should take the time to listen to their account of those events instead of thinking as all the atrocities against black folks should just be swept under the rug.
Uh....dude.....you're falling for an old Marxist trick that they pull wherever they want to create a communist state.

Why is this a big deal now?
Because they want us to be at each other's throats.
The president shouldn't be causing trouble. He's supposed to be solving problems.....not causing problems.

If you want to address the issue...you either teach it in school or you take it to court.

Is that why the Gov of Oklahoma signed a bill to ban it in school.

The problem here in court is you need to show damages.....so the only other option is to address this issue in school. But going out in public and pointing fingers will only do one thing.....cause idiots to act like idiots. Should we punish every Japanese because of Pearl Harbor for all eternity? Should the Jews punish every family member of a former Nazi because of the Holocaust? When will it end?

Come on Mud, everyone knows what happened in Tulsa. You just try and deny and cover up injustices that have been done to black folks in this country. This is a fight that has been going on for hundreds of years.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

Actually that is punk ass, white boys like you. You need 5 or 6 of your buddies to take on a black man.

Too funny Jethro. You have a little dick and no rhythm.....I get it.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

I'm the peckerwood nightmare that keeps you up nights.

LMAO, nothing holding you back but fear and opportunity.
You're absolutely terrified of anyone you can't bullshit or intimidate with your crap.

Is that why you are crying about black men that are armed, is it because you usually catch us unarmed and alone when you are with 5 or 6 of your buddies like granddaddy use to do it.
That's why you smear anyone who calls you out for your lies as racists or nazis..... because you need to get everyone else to pile on and help your weak ass out by ruining the person's reputation and fucking with his livelihood.

I got your number.

Is that why you wouldn't answer the question I asked because history is not on your side and it would have exposed you for the lying racist, POS you are.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

Here comes another one of those big, bad, internet Fuck boys.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

Here comes another one of those big, bad, internet Fuck boys.

Hey I'm telling the truth, don't hate me.

Fucks reparations. Go get a job.

Better yet, go to Africa and whine to the ancestors of the black assholes who captured and sold YOUR ancestors into slavery in the first place.

We owe you nothing.

Go back to Europe where your ancestors came from.

Better yet, go to Africa and whine to the ancestors of the black assholes who captured and sold YOUR ancestors into slavery in the first place.

We owe you nothing.

I' m not whining, rioting, committing crimes, and acting like a brainless ape.

If you hate America, grow a pair and LEAVE. Go back to living in your banana tree.

We owe you nothing.

If you hate America, grow a pair and LEAVE. Go back to living in your banana tree.

My ancestors also came from Europe. Douche.

But since you represent a minority opinion, and that means you’re the odd man out, instead of demanding everyone else leave “your” country, why not leave “Our” Country?

I say you represent a minority opinion, because you do. Nuts like to wave the banner and scream a majority of Real Americans, Republicans, believe this, or that. Yet, since fewer people identify as Republicans, that means the minority are screaming much louder than they would otherwise.

The Majority has rejected your asinine ideals. And that must really get your goat. In the Army, we had soldiers from every genetic grouping imaginable, and we all served shoulder to shoulder. One and all, brothers and sisters in arms.

So instead of us leaving, why don’t you leave? You’re the minority opinion. A vast majority reject your racist and hate filled ideals. Find somewhere you can go live. Somewhere your ancestors came from, and see if they will embrace your hate filled ideology.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

You're absolutely terrified of anyone you can't bullshit or intimidate with your crap.

Is that why you are crying about black men that are armed, is it because you usually catch us unarmed and alone when you are with 5 or 6 of your buddies like granddaddy use to do it.
That's why you smear anyone who calls you out for your lies as racists or nazis..... because you need to get everyone else to pile on and help your weak ass out by ruining the person's reputation and fucking with his livelihood.

I got your number.

Is that why you wouldn't answer the question I asked because history is not on your side and it would have exposed you for the lying racist, POS you are.
I've been punking out ghetto trash ******* who talk just like you, 5 nights a week for years now...... and you all get the same surprised look in your eyes when you realize I'm not the least bit impressed with all your woofin', and that you really are about to get your ass whipped.

But hey, you can always crawfish and then stand across the street yelling racist shit about my white ass, and telling me how you're going to come back and light me up, lol.

Like I said, I got your number.

We owe you nothing.

But since you represent a minority opinion, and that means you’re the odd man out, instead of demanding everyone else leave “your” country, why not leave “Our” Country?

I say you represent a minority opinion, because you do. Nuts like to wave the banner and scream a majority of Real Americans, Republicans, believe this, or that. Yet, since fewer people identify as Republicans, that means the minority are screaming much louder than they would otherwise.

The Majority has rejected your asinine ideals. And that must really get your goat. In the Army, we had soldiers from every genetic grouping imaginable, and we all served shoulder to shoulder. One and all, brothers and sisters in arms.

So instead of us leaving, why don’t you leave? You’re the minority opinion. A vast majority reject your racist and hate filled ideals. Find somewhere you can go live. Somewhere your ancestors came from, and see if they will embrace your hate filled ideology.
I'm not telling anyone what to do. I AM saying that if anyone hates this country so much that they can only whine non-stop about it and cause only problems, that they should grow a pair and LEAVE.

In other words, why cause problems for the many good people who actually love America.

Please don't write me anymore of your long-winded tripe. You have nothing of worth to say, imo.

We owe you nothing.

I'm not telling anyone what to do. I AM saying that if anyone hates this country so much that they can only whine non-stop about it and cause only problems, that they should grow a pair and LEAVE.

In other words, why cause problems for the many good people who actually love America.

Please don't write me anymore of your long-winded tripe. You have nothing of worth to say, imo.

And you hate America. So get out.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

I got your number.

I've been punking out ghetto trash ******* who talk just like you, 5 nights a week for years now...... and you all get the same surprised look in your eyes when you realize I'm not the least bit impressed with all your woofin', and that you really are about to get your ass whipped.

But hey, you can always crawfish and then stand across the street yelling racist shit about my white ass, and telling me how you're going to come back and light me up, lol.

Like I said, I got your number.
You are talking loud and ain't saying shit, go play the word game with someone else. Tired of hearing the tough guy blah, blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back