armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.
a close friend of mine says us whites got to get locked and loaded.
Tell me Horseshitting why you don't whine when armed whites go to state capitols.

it’s the Media that whines when armed whites hit the streets. Here they are giving Blacks a pass to do the same thing. I would think you would be celebrating in stead of trying to defend hypocrisy.
Yep and it is right wing, whites who whine about armed black folks hitting the street.
No, no one cares about them being armed, we care when they start shouting racial supremacy slogans like the klan used to, and start cheering speeches about murdering people based on race.

That is just it, white men have actually done it not just shouted about it.
And we also care when lying racists like you try to pretend we're racists for voicing concerns about this, and you try to gaslight everyone about what the real objections are based on, in order to distort the narrative.

Bottom line, you're a liar and a racist and you deserve to be dragged behind a truck.

Well come and drag me bad ass internet guy. I guess that is the new racist trick by actual racist is to try and label the folks who have been on the receiving end of it as racist.
We both know damn good and well you'd never open your lying mouth in my presence unless it was to call me racist names over your shoulder while you hauled your gutless ass on down the road and the hell away from me.

I've seen racist blacks like you too many times to count.

LOLOLOLOLOL

You really think I would be afraid of a bitch like you. Too funny.
I know you are.

I'm the peckerwood nightmare that keeps you up nights.

LMAO, nothing holding you back but fear and opportunity.
You're absolutely terrified of anyone you can't bullshit or intimidate with your crap.

Is that why you are crying about black men that are armed, is it because you usually catch us unarmed and alone when you are with 5 or 6 of your buddies like granddaddy use to do it.
That's why you smear anyone who calls you out for your lies as racists or nazis..... because you need to get everyone else to pile on and help your weak ass out by ruining the person's reputation and fucking with his livelihood.

Because you're too much of a bitch to stand on your own.

I got your number.

Is that why you wouldn't answer the question I asked because history is not on your side and it would have exposed you for the lying racist, POS you are.
I've been punking out ghetto trash ******* who talk just like you, 5 nights a week for years now...... and you all get the same surprised look in your eyes when you realize I'm not the least bit impressed with all your woofin', and that you really are about to get your ass whipped.

But hey, you can always crawfish and then stand across the street yelling racist shit about my white ass, and telling me how you're going to come back and light me up, lol.

Like I said, I got your number.
You are talking loud and ain't saying shit, go play the word game with someone else. Tired of hearing the tough guy blah, blah, blah, blah.
It is much more then the rhetoric we spew to each other. A book written by a scientologist R. Ron Hubbard called Battlefield Earth had the aliens destroy us in 15 minutes. They used drones to gas the population. The people who are elites can do things in that direction with drones we have. You speak science while Progs behind the scenes use technology.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

Tell me Horseshitting why you don't whine when armed whites go to state capitols.

it’s the Media that whines when armed whites hit the streets. Here they are giving Blacks a pass to do the same thing. I would think you would be celebrating in stead of trying to defend hypocrisy.
Yep and it is right wing, whites who whine about armed black folks hitting the street.
No, no one cares about them being armed, we care when they start shouting racial supremacy slogans like the klan used to, and start cheering speeches about murdering people based on race.

And we also care when lying racists like you try to pretend we're racists for voicing concerns about this, and you try to gaslight everyone about what the real objections are based on, in order to distort the narrative.

Bottom line, you're a liar and a racist and you deserve to be dragged behind a truck.

Well come and drag me bad ass internet guy. I guess that is the new racist trick by actual racist is to try and label the folks who have been on the receiving end of it as racist.
We both know damn good and well you'd never open your lying mouth in my presence unless it was to call me racist names over your shoulder while you hauled your gutless ass on down the road and the hell away from me.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

You're absolutely terrified of anyone you can't bullshit or intimidate with your crap.

Is that why you are crying about black men that are armed, is it because you usually catch us unarmed and alone when you are with 5 or 6 of your buddies like granddaddy use to do it.
That's why you smear anyone who calls you out for your lies as racists or nazis..... because you need to get everyone else to pile on and help your weak ass out by ruining the person's reputation and fucking with his livelihood.

I got your number.

Is that why you wouldn't answer the question I asked because history is not on your side and it would have exposed you for the lying racist, POS you are.
I've been punking out ghetto trash ******* who talk just like you, 5 nights a week for years now...... and you all get the same surprised look in your eyes when you realize I'm not the least bit impressed with all your woofin', and that you really are about to get your ass whipped.

But hey, you can always crawfish and then stand across the street yelling racist shit about my white ass, and telling me how you're going to come back and light me up, lol.

You are talking loud and ain't saying shit, go play the word game with someone else. Tired of hearing the tough guy blah, blah, blah, blah.
You and the rest of the anti white racists who post here like to call me a racist, but I'm not..... and you know it.
There are plenty of black men I like and respect, it's just that none of you all are on that list. There are black guys I'd think twice about fucking with too, but you're not one of those either, and all the ghetto trash talk you do is how I can tell, lol. All that weak bullshit that you always spout off is how I know just what you really are..... you just hope if you bark loud enough, they'll think you're a junkyard dog, when really, you're just a bitch, lol.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

I got your number.

You and the rest of the anti white racists who post here like to call me a racist, but I'm not..... and you know it.

You most definitely are.
There are plenty of black men I like and respect, it's just that none of you all are on that list.

Let me guess, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, Tim Scott, etc., yea I can see the pattern.
There are black guys I'd think twice about fucking with too, but you're not one of those either, and all the ghetto trash talk you do is how I can tell, lol.

Smfh.
All that weak bullshit that you always spout off is how I know just what you really are..... you just hope if you bark loud enough, they'll think you're a junkyard dog, when really, you're just a bitch, lol.

Right, but I am not the internet tough guy always running off at the mouth about what I will do to folks or what I have done to folks or about how tough I am and blah, blah, blah.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

I got your number.

You most definitely are.
There are plenty of black men I like and respect, it's just that none of you all are on that list.

Let me guess, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, Tim Scott, etc., yea I can see the pattern.
There are black guys I'd think twice about fucking with too, but you're not one of those either, and all the ghetto trash talk you do is how I can tell, lol.

Smfh.
All that weak bullshit that you always spout off is how I know just what you really are..... you just hope if you bark loud enough, they'll think you're a junkyard dog, when really, you're just a bitch, lol.

Right, but I am not the internet tough guy always running off at the mouth about what I will do to folks or what I have done to folks or about how tough I am and blah, blah, blah.
You do your share, difference is, it ain't bragging if you can back it up...... where I come from, you don't say shit unless you can, because you will get tested, usually on the spot.
That's been happening to me for about 35 years, and I'm still here, and I'm still unintimidated, especially by punks like you, who all keep telling me what's going to happen to me, if I don't let you do whatever fucking bullshit you wanna do. :rolleyes:

Fuck you, fuck your racist whining, and fuck everyone who agrees with you.

I got your fucking number, you racist coward.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

I got your number.

You most definitely are.

Smfh.

You do your share, difference is, it ain't bragging if you can back it up...... where I come from, you don't say shit unless you can, because you will get tested, usually on the spot.
That's been happening to me for about 35 years, and I'm still here, and I'm still unintimidated, especially by punks like you, who all keep telling me what's going to happen to me, if I don't let you do whatever fucking bullshit you wanna do. :rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, I don't have time to play with kids. Have a nice day.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

LOLOLOLOLOL

I know you are.

I got your number.

You most definitely are.

Smfh.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, I don't have time to play with kids. Have a nice day.
Finally......... :yes_text12:

Now stay gone, bitch.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I dare anyone to claim this wasn't perpetrated by Biden's adm.
Pears that this was a well organized racist event.

And they impeached Trump for doing exactly what Biden did in Tulsa.
Dare away. It was not perpetuated by Biden’s admin. This has all been going on, even with Trump in office.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

I don’t see anything getting very far, they will just call out the military and
handle it.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
Very few whites are doing anything. The white 17 year old kid with a gun had BLM scurrying. One teenager. White people are not being violent with Antifa and BLM. When it does happen it is sporadic at best. I tell you now white Non Progs. Never trust those white media, entertainers, politicians when survival comes into play. Your families will be eliminated. Trust your own.
Clearly Biden is stirring up shit.
There needs to be a way to stop a racist prick like Biden from causing unrest in this country. Waiting till we take back the House isn't going to cut it. There has to be some sort of legal action we can bring against a rouge president doing what the Dummycraps claim Trump was doing. Note the Marxist tactics. Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty of.
I must admit...it's pretty amazing the way Biden can be senile and sleep all the time - yet powerful and diabolical enough to cause a whole race war...

Do you know how long racists have been opining for a race war?? Decades upon decades and it never happened.....then Biden comes in and starts a race war in a few months.....that's pretty impressive bro
How did Biden do that? Not his fan, just curious.

Now's a great time to get used to living under Communist Iron Fist Rule, cause that's what's coming.

thatsallfolks.jpg

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278
That's weird. What do you consider to be a 'good black'?

Well, here's a "good black":

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

And here's a "bad negro":

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
No.....your good black is apparently a racist.
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I see so many people complaining that Gen. Powell lied to get us into a war.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.
Especially folks like you.
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.
Who says they aren't? They haven't just chanted it, they have actually done it.
[quote}Yeah....... no they haven't.

Back to the denial.
I got no problem with armed men marching or rallying or whatever, I don't care what color they are. I do find it damned interesting that when white people do it they're all called racists in the MSM, but the black ones aren't, even when they are yelling "Black Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the white people.

Well usually because history has shown us when a group of white men get together with guns, a group of minorities usually end up dead.
I do have a problem with double standards; I always have.
[/QUOTE]
In your lifetime?

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.

Back to the denial.
I got no problem with armed men marching or rallying or whatever, I don't care what color they are. I do find it damned interesting that when white people do it they're all called racists in the MSM, but the black ones aren't, even when they are yelling "Black Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the white people.

Well usually because history has shown us when a group of white men get together with guns, a group of minorities usually end up dead.
You should probably not threaten them then, don't you think?
how many eons ago was that? now a days its group of blacks going after whites. thts the new history in the making.;

Right wing propaganda, groups of black folks are not going after whites. That is just a lie being told to pump up the right wing, racist.
View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

You are not fooling anyone.

And no matter how many times you repeat these lies, we are still not going to believe you over our own eyes.

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.
Where is that happening today?

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Back to the denial.

In your lifetime?
[/QUOTE]

Yes in my lifetime.

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Back to the denial.

You should probably not threaten them then, don't you think?
how many eons ago was that? now a days its group of blacks going after whites. thts the new history in the making.;

Right wing propaganda, groups of black folks are not going after whites. That is just a lie being told to pump up the right wing, racist.
View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

You are not fooling anyone.

And no matter how many times you repeat these lies, we are still not going to believe you over our own eyes.

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.
Where is that happening today?
The white men wear police or sheriff uniforms today instead of the all white.

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
R_00.rac008 (81).jpg

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....

Forum List

Back