Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chick Schumer, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and the entire left-wing media have told people that murder and violence is an acceptable way to "protest".
Wrong. But trump damn sure did.

I just quoted 3 different right-wingers calling for the execution of people for reasons ranging from losing an election to mask mandates....

You can't produce one quote of Obama saying judges need to be executed??
Common hyperbole. Claim something shocking, and then not being able to prove it ever happened.

But it did get peoples blood boiling.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When Chucky threatened Justices would "pay the price" - this is what he was encouraging his brown Shirts to do.

When Joey Xiden refused to condemn the assaults on the Courts, he too was encouraging it.

The demafasict would love to overthrow the Court as we know it, and set up their own party court...or maybe even call it the Sondergericht

Bullshit.

When Chucky threatened Justices would "pay the price" - this is what he was encouraging his brown Shirts to do.

The phrase ‘Pay the Price’ means to suffer the consequences of someone’s actions. Example of Use: “Jack drank so much last night! Now he’s paying the price for it.”

Read the code
2706. Terroristic threats.

(a) Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of terroristic threats if the person communicates, either directly or indirectly, a threat to:

(1) commit any crime of violence with intent to terrorize another;

(2) cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly or facility of public transportation; or

(3) otherwise cause serious public inconvenience, or cause terror or serious public inconvenience with reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.
I have read the code. What is your point?

Common hyperbole. Claim something shocking, and then not being able to prove it ever happened.

But it did get peoples blood boiling.
Project much?

Schiff.jpg

Vicious Left Wing terrorists.

Of course when you have shithead Democrat political leaders like Schumer calling for the assassination of two Supreme Court Justices what do you expect?

There were no BLM riots in 2020.

FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing

Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI.

Build Larger Mansions did a lot of rioting in 20.

Still waiting for the quotes...

Why are you dic suckers having such a hard time with the quotes?

I just quoted 3 different right-wingers calling for the execution of people for reasons ranging from losing an election to mask mandates....

You can't produce one quote of Obama saying judges need to be executed??
And none of those are elected officials.

We have far worse....Your silence as cities are burned and sacked, and police and first responders killed.

You inaction and silence speaks volumes.
Why are these quotes so hard for you to come by??

And no, cities were not burned down....but I understand how triggered you dic suckers get when someone demands police accountability...

Which is why I KNEW that all of your performative outrage over Uvalde police, were always bullshit..

Or lived in Portland or Baltimore
Or Seattle or Los Angeles or Kenosha
Or Dallas or ...
I live in Dallas...the city didn't burn down....

Neither did Seattle, LA, etc, etc, etc...

Why are you folks so against police reform?

Wasn't you dic suckers just last week calling a whole police department in Texas corrupt??

This is why you morons will remain full of shit

So Schumer didn't tell a crowd that Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch would "pay the price" for their decisions? That's what you're going with?
I went to Starbucks, and the guy behind the counter told me I would pay for price for a grande latte. That being upwards of $3.

"Confront"
"Get in their faces"
"Pay the price"

Is that all you got?

Forum List

Back