Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

He called 911 on himself? I guess that's one way to stop gun violence - just hope that they'll report themselves when they have homicidal thoughts.

That aint what i said...I said give me the quote where someone called for the murder of a judge?

I just gave 2 examples of Conservatives calling for the ACTUAL MURDER OF PEOPLE..and you dodged it like a bitch....which tells me you don't really give a fuck about it..so keep on with the performative outrage...
Shroomer did junkie

We should have been pikin our own GD cotton racist bitch

That aint what i said...I said give me the quote where someone called for the murder of a judge?

I just gave 2 examples of Conservatives calling for the ACTUAL MURDER OF PEOPLE..and you dodged it like a bitch....which tells me you don't really give a fuck about it..so keep on with the performative outrage...
Where were you at the congressional ball game. Whacking your VD infested pecker?

We should have been pikin our own God Damned cotton racist twat

I'm quite sure Ketanje Brown-Jackson is getting plenty of right wing death threats.

Where were you at the congressional ball game. Whacking your VD infested pecker?

We should have been pikin our own God Damned cotton racist twat
What ballgame? That was a peaceful tourist who was getting autographs.

Sound familiar?

"For a jury to acquit Sussmann on the charge of lying to the FBI, it would have to conclude that Sussmann’s Sept. 18 text to Baker was either contrived or irrelevant; that Baker’s memory at trial was faulty or he was willing to lie under oath; that Sussmann lied but the lie wasn’t material; that Sussmann’s trip to his neighborhood Staples to buy two thumb drives on the Clinton campaign’s dime was a mere coincidence; and that Sussmann’s billing of his Sept. 19 meeting with Baker was … oh well, you get the point.
Alas, the D.C. jury on Tuesday acquitted Sussmann. Maybe the jurors thought the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.
But for many court observers, Sussmann’s acquittal came as no surprise. After all, Washingtonians gave Clinton 92.8% of their votein 2016, with Trump receiving a mere 4.1%. Now the government wants to send a lawyer to prison who was trying to get Clinton elected? Not a chance.
Doesn’t the jury selection process weed out jurors who would be biased in favor of either the government or Sussmann? Not so much.​
Some of the 12 jurors and four alternates impaneled by District Court Judge Christopher Cooper had some shaky responses during jury selection. One juror said that he had donated money to Clinton and could promise only to “strive for impartiality as best I can.”
Durham’s legal team asked Cooper (an appointee of President Barack Obama in 2014) to strike the Clinton donor, but he overruled them. “I’ll try to be fair, but no promises!” appears to be good enough for D.C. courts.​
Another paragon of impartiality on the jury was a woman who admitted to being a donor to Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. No worries, though. When this juror was informed that neither Clinton nor Trump was on trial, she gave her word that she could be impartial."​
So basically the jurists figured that Sussmann's lie wasn't that big of a deal, or in legal speak....immaterial. They didn't want to convict....so they made an excuse.

Threatening to kill someone is a crime. Maybe moreso if that person is a public official.
Since it's not the president or VP, it requires a predicate act to go along with the threat. And you might claim arriving at the street address, except the threat was made as he was retreating from the scene.

He seems to have even covered lesser offenses by having the gun unloaded, and in a locked case. Which is allowed for the transit through states that don't permit unlicensed possession, or carry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where were you in the Summer of 20? Wasted on crack for 3 months??

You morons will start so much shit this Summer. Can't wait
Over 90 percent of those protests had no riots. And most of the violence came from right wing counter-protesters. Futhermore, you must not have taken history since you missed all the white burning, looting and murdering that has gone on. The right loves to inflate things but like I said, the record doesn't show your claim to be accurate.

Yeah...white nationalists that want to destroy democracy no less. :eek:

Exactly.

The cult does not want women and blacks to be able to protect themselves from this threat the FBI called the most dangerous thing facing America.

Now, more than ever….women and blacks should have guns to protect themselves from murderous rapist white nationalists.

Over 90 percent of those protests had no riots. And most of the violence came from right wing counter-protesters. Futhermore, you must not have taken history since you missed all the white burning, looting and murdering that has gone on. The right loves to inflate things but like I said, the record doesn't show your claim to be accurate.
5k1bs7.jpg

Shroomer did junkie

We should have been pikin our own GD cotton racist bitch
Still waiting for you to provide the quote of Schumer or anyone else in Congress, calling for the murder of judges??

Why is it so hard for you dic suckers to just give me the quote....

Here is an ADDITIONAL quote of a prominent conservative calling for the execution of government officials...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back