Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

If anyone protested her house you cock munchers would have the fucking army there

Full of shat
No, that would be you. People are protesting court justices who are poised to take a right away from American citizens. If these were liberals taking away rights, one of the judges would have got what that judge in Wisconsin got.

Since it's not the president or VP, it requires a predicate act to go along with the threat. And you might claim arriving at the street address, except the threat was made as he was retreating from the scene.

He seems to have even covered lesser offenses by having the gun unloaded, and in a locked case. Which is allowed for the transit through states that don't permit unlicensed possession, or carry.
In Pennsylvania, threatening to kill someone is a 'Terroristic Threat' and is a 3rd degree Felony and requires no other act. My guess would be that other states have something similar.

There were no BLM riots in 2020.

FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing

Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI.

There were no BLM riots in 2020.

FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing

Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI.

Yayhoo! fake nooz....

tenor.gif

This is the face of today's lunatic left.

Don't get things the way you want to, you're justified for violence.

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chick Schumer, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and the entire left-wing media have told people that murder and violence is an acceptable way to "protest".

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chick Schumer, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and the entire left-wing media have told people that murder and violence is an acceptable way to "protest".
Still waiting for the quotes...

Why are you dic suckers having such a hard time with the quotes?

I just quoted 3 different right-wingers calling for the execution of people for reasons ranging from losing an election to mask mandates....

You can't produce one quote of Obama saying judges need to be executed??

In Pennsylvania, threatening to kill someone is a 'Terroristic Threat' and is a 3rd degree Felony and requires no other act. My guess would be that other states have something similar.

Read the code
2706. Terroristic threats.

(a) Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of terroristic threats if the person communicates, either directly or indirectly, a threat to:

(1) commit any crime of violence with intent to terrorize another;

(2) cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly or facility of public transportation; or

(3) otherwise cause serious public inconvenience, or cause terror or serious public inconvenience with reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Still waiting for the quotes...

Why are you dic suckers having such a hard time with the quotes?

I just quoted 3 different right-wingers calling for the execution of people for reasons ranging from losing an election to mask mandates....

You can't produce one quote of Obama saying judges need to be executed??
We have far worse....Your silence as cities are burned and sacked, and police and first responders killed.

You inaction and silence speaks volumes.

That aint what i said...I said give me the quote where someone called for the murder of a judge?

I just gave 2 examples of Conservatives calling for the ACTUAL MURDER OF PEOPLE..and you dodged it like a bitch....which tells me you don't really give a fuck about it..so keep on with the performative outrage...
You've given no examples of GOP Congressmen or elected official asking for anyone being murdered.

I did provide you with Chucky, one of the top leaders of the DNC asking for the overthrow of the Judicial branch

Joe Xiden has been asked repeatedly to address the harmful, violent rhetoric and he has refused to do so.

Read the code
2706. Terroristic threats.

(a) Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of terroristic threats if the person communicates, either directly or indirectly, a threat to:

(1) commit any crime of violence with intent to terrorize another;

(2) cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly or facility of public transportation; or

(3) otherwise cause serious public inconvenience, or cause terror or serious public inconvenience with reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.

Not likely. Especially not Obama, Harris, or Schumer. Being officers of the court, they know they can't advocate such.

No they were much more direct and would never reference quotes from our founders like that

and yes, Steve Bannon (who’s just some guy) sounds a lot like dnc leaders like Chucky and Mad Max
Bannon represents stalemate. Repubs have been in Vichy mode for decades. We keep moving leftward. Let us see after November what they do. Vegas odds have them doing the cosmetic sidestep.

That aint what i said...I said give me the quote where someone called for the murder of a judge?

I just gave 2 examples of Conservatives calling for the ACTUAL MURDER OF PEOPLE..and you dodged it like a bitch....which tells me you don't really give a fuck about it..so keep on with the performative outrage...
When Chucky threatened Justices would "pay the price" - this is what he was encouraging his brown Shirts to do.

When Joey Xiden refused to condemn the assaults on the Courts, he too was encouraging it.

The demafasict would love to overthrow the Court as we know it, and set up their own party court...or maybe even call it the Sondergericht

Forum List

Back