Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

You can't terrorize by indirect communication.

I told this guy, that told that guy, that told the person he was being threatened.

Yeah... that's will meet the threshold of beyond a reasonable doubt.
Yes, he was arrested on 9 counts of indirect communication.

Conservative newspaper the New York Post, actually posted a picture of Kavanaughs house, showing the street number.

man-weapons-arrested-kavanaugh-home-05.jpg
Looks like what they were showing where the number of beef up law enforcement officers that had to be called out to secure it, after the Demafascist leaked the number, and brownshirts began showing up violating federal law, but knew they would not be prosecuted by their Dear Leader Joey Xiden in doing it...which with that encouragement lead to another attempting to murder the Judge.

There were no BLM riots in 2020.

FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing

Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI.

Screenshot_20220608-144110-404.png

Who is "Now This News"?

Screenshot_20220608-144315-319.png

Whenever a leftist posts a yahoo link...you immediately should suspect it is complete horseshit.

1st amendment cases before the USSC.
The difference between a plausible threat, and theatre.

If everybody who told somebody "i'm going to rip off your head, and shit down your neck" could be convicted. Everybody would be in jail.
"rip off your head, and shit down your neck" is an idiomatic expression.
This was a plausible threat - and THAT will get you convicted.

Over 90 percent of those protests had no riots.
99.99998 percent of AR-15s will never be used for violence , but leftists want them banned.

By your standard leftist protests are 100,000 times more likely to produce a violent outcome than owning an AR-15.

Should they not be banned long before AR-15s?

Yes, I am ...

Care to show me at any time I supported assassinating Supreme Court justices??

Is this a way you morons cope for all of the white supremacist mass shooters who quote Conservative rhetoric for their reason for murdering innocent people?

The replies are full of nervous energy. I warned everyone that bullets don’t fly in just one direction. They didn’t seem to have anything to say about the judge in Michigan getting shot by another right wing fruit cake. Looks like you turds started something you can’t finish.

War is hell.

You can't terrorize by indirect communication.

I told this guy, that told that guy, that told the person he was being threatened.

Yeah... that's will meet the threshold of beyond a reasonable doubt.

Have you asked yourself why you're trying so hard to convince us that this nutjob wasn't inspired by the violent words of left-wing politicians and media figures?

Have you asked yourself why you're trying so hard to convince us that this nutjob wasn't inspired by the violent words of left-wing politicians and media figures?

Because Nuts and Anarchists don't worry about obeying gun transportation laws.

Funny how the party of anti-gun rhetoric likes to use guns to try to assassinate those on the right that they disagree with. I guess we need better background checks. "Question number 4. Have you ever registered as, or voted, democrat? If yes, you are no longer eligible for purchase of this firearm."

Shooting themselves in the foot, no pun intended.

And why they want people disarmed.......every time one of their killers tries or succeeds in murdering people.....the bernie bro who tried to murder the republican baseball team, the blm guy who murdered 6 police officers....this guy, the Chinese communist who murdered the 6 Taiwanese people.....

A good guy with a gun stops them.......

The Sullivan Laws in New York were created to keep the victims of the New York democrats from shooting the thugs working for the democrat party.....

This is also why the democrat party brown shirts...blm and antifa, concentrated their burning, looting and murder in black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities.....the democrats have enacted draconian gun laws to keep blacks in those cities.....law abiding black people...from owning and carrying guns.....out in the Suburbs? They have guns.

Here's a plausible threat

The Trump supporters rioting at the US Capitol last week chanted, “Hang Mike Pence,” according to video clips from the scene.

Convict everyone who chanted.
And here's the gallows they wanted to use on Jan6, complete with a ten foot tall female hangman/woman.

No one in the world with a functioning adult brain believes your bullshit.

1654718623945.png

We should immediately release him. First. His Second Amendment Rights are well established. Second. He did not actually harm anyone. And what he “might” have done is speculation. Even if he made threats he has freedom of speech doesn’t he?

Release him. Give him his firearm back. And leave him alone.

Forum List

Back