Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

This stood out to me.
But Roske was only apprehended after he called 911 in Montgomery County, Maryland, and said he was having suicidal thoughts and planned to kill Kavanaugh,

It is interesting to me that many people will blame mental health when the blame would otherwise fall on their own ideology, but then ignore mental health when the blame can instead be pinned on their opponents' ideology.

I am looking forward to hearing how a man from California suffering from mental health issues serious enough to plan out a home invasion-murder-suicide of one of the nation's most prominent public servants, got a handgun at all, and transported it into Maryland.

We should immediately release him. First. His Second Amendment Rights are well established. Second. He did not actually harm anyone. And what he “might” have done is speculation. Even if he made threats he has freedom of speech doesn’t he?

Release him. Give him his firearm back. And leave him alone.
Absolutely not. Read the article I just linked one post up.

“If the conservative justices are considering rolling back a precedent that protects what people choose to do with their own bodies, she says, then no home address is out of bounds.

“If the liberal justices are considering rolling back a precedent that protects the right of the individual to keep and bear arms, then no home address is out of bounds.

Liberals heads everywhere, exploding.

Most Democrats are far too ignorant to even realize they are supporting this nonsense. They are one step thinkers. Whatever benefits them or feels good at the moment is all they consider.
True, and they'll fight for that feel good moment like rabid animal's. Fact.

He's convinced he's serving justice. He's talking like crazy. He's from California. Bet he's in one of the universities out here.

Chuckle Schumer may find his ass in a wringer yet.
The radical left are zealots. They believe their cause is righteous, so they are justified in their violence.

They are literally the Party of Lee Oswald now.

Why are these quotes so hard for you to come by??

And no, cities were not burned down....but I understand how triggered you dic suckers get when someone demands police accountability...

Which is why I KNEW that all of your performative outrage over Uvalde police, were always bullshit..
You having trouble reading English, Buckwheat?

I used to frequent the area of Minneapolis that was in fact burned to the ground....You are a very poor liar.

I don't think this thread breaks any rules, but I hope it gets locked anyway, for the good of humanity.
Everything has gotten way to far out of the gates to be locked away now. The problem is the nation not being truthful about WHO has caused all of the HELL being seen in American culture today.

I live in Dallas...the city didn't burn down....

Neither did Seattle, LA, etc, etc, etc...

Why are you folks so against police reform?

Wasn't you dic suckers just last week calling a whole police department in Texas corrupt??

This is why you morons will remain full of shit
Only six Dallas Cops were Ambushed & murdered by a Dazzling Urbanite knucklehead BLM supporter and a White guy was beat to death on the Downtown Street by a mob of protestors and there were several large scale Rampages downtown

This stood out to me.

It is interesting to me that many people will blame mental health when the blame would otherwise fall on their own ideology, but then ignore mental health when the blame can instead be pinned on their opponents' ideology.

I am looking forward to hearing how a man from California suffering from mental health issues serious enough to plan out a home invasion-murder-suicide of one of the nation's most prominent public servants, got a handgun at all, and transported it into Maryland.
Actually, I feel kinda bad for the guy...getting sucked down the rabbit hole of violent leftwing propoganda and radicalized to the point he was willing to carry out a political assassination.

Thank goodness the US Marshalls were there to deter him enough that he had an opportunity to do what leftist seldom are capable of... return to lucid rational thought long enough to make a good decision.

Personally I wouldn't put a guy away that called 911 on himself. Oh course he obviously needs to be de-radicalized...and Biden, Schumer, Garland, the Democrats, leftwing media and the Mainstream Media need to be held accountable for their part in this...from the radicalization of this individual, the failure to enforce federal law in regards to intimidating judges, the failure of House Democrats to pass the bill providing addition security for the Justices...and the Media for inflaming the public with doomsday rhetoric over a Supreme Court decision they don't agree with.

They are all culpable.

Damn, I thought we were there

You mean it gets worse?
The Dems are intentionally causing chaos so they will be able to step in and put a stop to it.
It's a tactic that every authoritarian regime has tried throughout history.
The trick is making it unbearable at first and then get us used to the low standard of living that their policies always produce.
I think that they are liable to get a huge portion of Karma and a massive backlash before they get what they want.

Last edited:
"Confront"
"Get in their faces"
"Pay the price"

Is that all you got?
All the left had was a map targeting congressional districts that were vulnerable to flipping Red...

Screenshot_20220608-153915-236.png

Is Palin's "Crosshairs" Map Relevant? Giffords Thought So

What you just posted is a hundred times worse than that.

Sucks being judged by your own standard....

... makes arguing against it so very difficult...

Forum List

Back