Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

The nutty kid is from Simi Valley. The reddist city located in East Ventura County.

His grandpa said "He's a good kid"

Go figure.

The nutty kid is from Simi Valley. The reddist city located in East Ventura County.

His grandpa said "He's a good kid"

Go figure.
Democrat propaganda is insidious... anyone can be radicalized by their violent political rhetoric...even a "good kid" from Simi Valley...

Typical left wing nut job.

The party of "peace and acceptance."
When you let these low life scum bag baby-killers go to all the Judges homes and stalk and intimidate them, then the Liberal Media and Pedo Biden say NOTHING to these violent nutcases for going to the judges homes, this is what you get.

Expect more Liberal crazies to murder Conservatives when they get thrown out and common sense takes over. :)

Simi
Has been overwhelmed by Democommie transplants from East Hollywood , Echo Park , Pasadena , Culver City Westchester ...
Still is what I said. The reddist city in the county. The county as a whole is on the Dem side. 60% vote D now.

Simi kid is a good little nut. His family should be proud.

Still is what I said. The reddist city in the county. The county as a whole is on the Dem side. 60% vote D now.

Simi kid is a good little nut. His family should be prou
Kid is still a Far Left kook
( Regardless of if he came outta Idaho Falls or Simi Valley)

"For a jury to acquit Sussmann on the charge of lying to the FBI, it would have to conclude that Sussmann’s Sept. 18 text to Baker was either contrived or irrelevant; that Baker’s memory at trial was faulty or he was willing to lie under oath; that Sussmann lied but the lie wasn’t material; that Sussmann’s trip to his neighborhood Staples to buy two thumb drives on the Clinton campaign’s dime was a mere coincidence; and that Sussmann’s billing of his Sept. 19 meeting with Baker was … oh well, you get the point.
Alas, the D.C. jury on Tuesday acquitted Sussmann. Maybe the jurors thought the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.
But for many court observers, Sussmann’s acquittal came as no surprise. After all, Washingtonians gave Clinton 92.8% of their votein 2016, with Trump receiving a mere 4.1%. Now the government wants to send a lawyer to prison who was trying to get Clinton elected? Not a chance.
Doesn’t the jury selection process weed out jurors who would be biased in favor of either the government or Sussmann? Not so much.​
Some of the 12 jurors and four alternates impaneled by District Court Judge Christopher Cooper had some shaky responses during jury selection. One juror said that he had donated money to Clinton and could promise only to “strive for impartiality as best I can.”
Durham’s legal team asked Cooper (an appointee of President Barack Obama in 2014) to strike the Clinton donor, but he overruled them. “I’ll try to be fair, but no promises!” appears to be good enough for D.C. courts.​
Another paragon of impartiality on the jury was a woman who admitted to being a donor to Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. No worries, though. When this juror was informed that neither Clinton nor Trump was on trial, she gave her word that she could be impartial."​
So basically the jurists figured that Sussmann's lie wasn't that big of a deal, or in legal speak....immaterial. They didn't want to convict....so they made an excuse.
And the quote from a juror is where in that screed?

And the quote from a juror is where in that screed?
No....they've just told everyone that it's okay to murder people over politics with their inflammatory rhetoric.

As a matter of fact.....that's the exact reason the Dumbocrats are trying to nail Trump.....for his imaginary inflammatory rhetoric on Jan 6th.

Last edited:
And still, remarkably, no quotes of them saying that.
Yes they did. The first thing they said when they came out was say that lying to the FBI wasn't a big deal....and what I posted was their own words saying pretty much close to word-for-word what I said.

Fact of the matter....the jurists were all hand-picked by Hillary and they weren't about to give the state a conviction.

This stood out to me.

It is interesting to me that many people will blame mental health when the blame would otherwise fall on their own ideology, but then ignore mental health when the blame can instead be pinned on their opponents' ideology.

I am looking forward to hearing how a man from California suffering from mental health issues serious enough to plan out a home invasion-murder-suicide of one of the nation's most prominent public servants, got a handgun at all, and transported it into Maryland.

Hey. We hear all the time how the January 6 protestors were just peaceful. People arrested for carrying guns were merely exercising their second amendment rights.

So I believe the term sauce for the goose comes to mind.

Forum List

Back