Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

Yes they did. The first thing they said when they came out was say that lying to the FBI wasn't a big deal....and what I posted was their own words saying pretty much close to word-for-word what I said.

Fact of the matter....the jurists were all hand-picked by Hillary and they weren't about to give the state a conviction.
“Pretty much” is not a direct quote. You lied

You know a lot about reporting. Your GD report button is worn smooth. You Hall Monitors are cowards

Go ahead report me. In fact call the FBI on me

She's just another slimy little weasel, running around trying to shut down any dissent with her shitty little commie fantasies, and thinks her idiot innuendo is going to scare people or something. Her and her peer groups of deviants and scum scour the innernetz looking for people they think they can scare or get banned. It never dawns on her that her stupid threats aren't working and her gimmick is a giant fail.

Last edited:
Schumer must have been so disappointed .... that the nut was stopped before killing Kavanaugh.

Oh well...there is always tomorrow Schumer must be thinking.:mad-61:

We have thugs as politicians here in the US. Total Banana Republic.

The democrats in the House refused to vote in giving Justices more security…….they have crossed the line and now would be more than happy for the deaths of one or more justices so that they can replace them……they have now embraced true evil………they didn’t just take off the mask, they have picked up the knife.

6j32nh.jpg

She's just another slimy little weasel, running around trying to shut down any dissent with her shitty little commie fantasies, and thinks her idiot innuendo is going to scare people or something. Her and her peer groups of deviants and scum scour the innernetz looking for people they think they can scare or get banned. It never dawns on her that her stupid threats aren't working and her gimmick is a giant fail.
She's called the FBI on people here. People half cockeyed venting at this place....lololol

I can't imagine the number of guys that used her as a cum dumpster

Hey. We hear all the time how the January 6 protestors were just peaceful. People arrested for carrying guns were merely exercising their second amendment rights.

So I believe the term sauce for the goose comes to mind.

He was just exercising his 2nd Amendment rights to overthrow a tyrannical government.

The democrats in the House refused to vote in giving Justices more security…….they have crossed the line and now would be more than happy for the deaths of one or more justices so that they can replace them……they have now embraced true evil………they didn’t just take off the mask, they have picked up the knife.

Once people learn that Kavinaugh is armed. I’m sure that they will stay far away and end all plans of Harm for him. After all. Guns save lives.

Joy Behar being Joy Behar:

Half the audience was stupid enough to not know she was full of shit.

White liberal leftist can be some of the most ignorant, scheming, conniving, evil, con-artist types of people ever to speak a word from their mouths, yet these knuckleheads keep a huge part of the modern populace in the USA thinking that they are the guru's of knowledge and understanding. Tells us something about where we are as American's, and how dumb so many Americans have gotten in this leftist climate today.

That reminded me of white liberals saying in so many ways that black's are just to poor and dumb to get ID. Unbelievable.

Once people learn that Kavinaugh is armed. I’m sure that they will stay far away and end all plans of Harm for him. After all. Guns save lives.
Once people know that he's armed eh ???

NO, the constitution should be the law that protects him and the other justices, you know, that document that even leftist swear to uphold when they take office ??

The left just keeps sinking themselves lower and lower and lower. As with anything the tide steady comes in and steady goes out, and the tide changes all the time, so soon there will come an answering for the bull crap that was pulled over time, otherwise that led this nation almost to it's ruin.

Forum List

Back